• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

quick suboxone taper plan from 60mg roxy a day

Thank you for posting thru your exp. with subs. - I'm right where you were ( but has been 8 yrs. @ 50-80mg.) and have been looking into subs. Just to get thru the 1st week or so ( can't do more than 24 hrs. now , I feel like a real puss just typing that) .
But your posts have made up my mind , I never guessed that 7 days could do it - I put the word out ( don't want to go to a dr. For the little I need ) , nothin yet , but it'll happen - even if I do end up having to go get a script
Pls. Make sure and post how you're doing when you get back , you've inspired at least one puss ........

And most importantly , CONGRATULATIONS !!!! ( to your lady as well !! )

I feel touched that I could help encourage someone. It is entirely possible to make it through this size habit with minimal distraction from your life! I did mine fast and I am now one week completely off subs!

I read a lot of horror stories preparing for this, I know how scary it is. I'm glad that I decided to go to the internet because I feel there is a lack of information for habits this size. It is not the most extreme but definitely can be very affecting and defining to ones life. Any positive stories I read helped me know I could get through what saw as the hardest thing in my life at that point in time to overcome.

I cup please share your experiences as well, I am very happy for you! I will continue to update my progress too.

Day 3 off subs from a 4 yr roxy and opana.. 30mgx3 a day.. At least.. 90-120mg a day.. Did subs would couldnt find anything.. Did half a day for 4 days 1/4 a day for 4 days and today is day 3 of nothing.. Feel extremely un motivated.. I work 10 hours a day for construction.. Eat healthy.. Vitamins.. Sleepibg aid.. 2x 200mg advil night time.. Had minor aches and pains but nothing too insane.. I actually feel betterthan I thought.. Keep it up.. If I can do it you all for sure can!