• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Paperclip method -smoking heroin?

Siccness909

Bluelighter
Well point blank I waste my gear everytime I use foil and dont know how to chase properly so it just burns in one spot and i only get like 3-4 hits total so anyway I've heard about heating.it up on a straightened paper clip (not direct flame just close) and using straw to inhale? Wouldn't that like liquefy it and cause it to drip onto the floor? I also used to waterline heroin but It doesn't hit you that hard so I wanna smoke without wasting it. Would using a paperclip be harmful by anychance? I don't know just seems all these ways of doing H are difficult as fuck for smoking.

Like use a lightbulb?

Its so annoying I love opiates and here I have one of the godly ones and I can't use it to its potential

I know its good shit I just can't fucking do it right Lol

Also heard about the same thing I said with the paperclip but heat it up into a cup n trap the fumes then stick a straw underneath it and inhale through their LOL that actually seems effective for someone like me.

A lightbulb vape:
gizzmovh.jpg

n6uhwx.jpg

Using this will also trap the smoke, easy for a "newbie" chaser. But if your paperclip method works better, be my guest. I have my doubts though, it's not widely used, or it'd be more commonly mentioned on here. I'd think, atleast.

I have little experience with chasing off foil, but a lightbulb vape would be my first guess if I wasn't able to do the chasing properly.

(2 straws, airtight, through a bottle-cap that is taped onto a lightbulb)

That looks fucking amazingly easy lol thanks man

Are you familiar with water lining? I've heard anywhere from literally snorting the water completely with the drip and all, (or use of visine bottle letting it dissolve in bottle with water shooken then dripped down nose) that your suppose to pour it down nose and plug your nose and let it absorb in your nasal cavity correct? Any drip is wasted gear from what I've heard? Just wanna make sure I'm doing that ROA correct at least lol

Its funny I've mastered every drug I've ever done (Tina PCP opiates benzos coke etc) like the way of usage but H is the only drug/opiate I find difficult to use for someone reason lol I don't know just a mystery to me

I'm sure you don't want to hear this but honestly chasin it on foil is the easiest most efficient way to smoke it. That paper clip shit and cup thing sound like a majjor waste.

It takes a little practice but sliding it on foil is awesome. Be sure to hold your lighter far away so the flame isn't even touching it. You don't want it to be leaving soot on the bottom of your foil. Also make sure your tooter (straw/hollow pen/rolled foil) isn't to long and is air tight.
Slightly tilt your foil so it runs slow and is easier to control. That in combo with the flame far enough away makes it easy to get the hang of an you'll be sliding the whole sheet before you know it. Always inhale a little before it actually vapes up/smokes and always stop the flame a little bit before your lungs are full so it can cool down and you aren't missing smoke. Definitely a favorite way of mine to do heroin.

For water lining I have a 1ml oral syringe(availible any pharmacy) and put the heroin directly in there. Draw up as little water as possible until h is covered and shake it violently with the plunger in and tip covered with your finger until its all dissolved. Then drop a lil in each nostril and avoid suckin it threw cause what you said about swallowin it is true. If you have to drop a lil in and wait 10-15 mins to do more so you don't waiste. I love the drawn out peak of snorting heroin.

Also with the light bulb method I feel as tho you would be burning your h if it stayed in one spot and it would prolly stay hot longer then you expected. That's why foil is ideal it loses and gains heat very quickly.

Good luck! :D

Oh my cycling god I mean fucking god this shit is amazing I finally mastered it I can chase the dragon now I think I found my new drug lol <3 thanks guys I got it noww