• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
This heroin dat I'm finna get in a couple days.

^Yis, I could go for some lines too. Was thinking abt dat listenin^SleighBells last night

Alprazolam and hash oil would hit the spot. I am going to fix that Alprazolam craving here in about 3 hours.

moar weed :|. had the opportunity to smoke all yesterday night & this morning, sad it had to end. if i didn't have an exam tomorrow morning i'd be wanting to drink too :sus:

I bought 5AM Saint, Oude Geuze Vieille, Red Seal Ale, Tripel Karmeliet (which just got in last week I believe) and of course La Chouffe today. Its not really a craving, I just cant wait to try the first four I listed as I havent had them before :D

Definitely weed, been 2 years. I hate the dreams where I'm smoking and then freak the fuck out that I'm going to fail my drug test only to wake up with the biggest relief that it was just a dream. Rarely happens now though.

I bought 5AM Saint, Oude Geuze Vieille, Red Seal Ale, Tripel Karmeliet (which just got in last week I believe) and of course La Chouffe today. Its not really a craving, I just cant wait to try the first four I listed as I havent had them before :D

I'll say it again, you got good taste when it comes to beer. ;) When are you visiting Belgium? We'll go a beer-speciality bar with a wide variety of Belgian beers. And do the ketamines. And the droogs.

Somebodies company and some more alcohol, because I'm about to drink the rest of this vodka soon.

Definitely weed, been 2 years. I hate the dreams where I'm smoking and then freak the fuck out that I'm going to fail my drug test only to wake up with the biggest relief that it was just a dream. Rarely happens now though.

Oh yeah. Is it a job, probation or some other reason your getting tested?

I am so stupid I had to pass up the offer for my dream job last year because I love drugs too much. Of course if it was a standard UA I would be fine, but its hair and the idea of going a minimum of 3 months without drugs seems to scare me. But the job would be so worth it....man, if I get another offer and am still fucking up I am going to just say fuck it and pursue something that doesn't require me being a pillar of society.

OT: nothing, I am doped up, high, have had a few drinks. I guess I am craving not to work tomorrow, but thats not happening.

Opiates of any kind i've had nothing but suboxone for over a month now, starting to have some annoying drug dreams where i'm copping dope. Also, just ran out weed so i'm craving some mo right now. Molly and a good concert to get rid of this boredom would be nice to. Buuut you can't always get what you want right...

But if you try sometime, you just might find... you get what you need :)

craving moar heroin.

eta: and a certain person's skin next to mine

I want some alcohol :( I drank all my booze this morning... blah.... but its snowing pretty heavy right now :( So going out is probably not an option. I don't even have cigarettes right now, fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.