• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
A certain edible that I have saved for a suitable occasion. I paid xxx bucks for that shit so ya know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never needed alcohol more than i do at this particular moment. Or maybe it's a heroin craving that i'm disguising as an alcohol craving? either way, I need to numb out NOW.

Last edited:
I have never needed alcohol more than i do at this particular moment. Or maybe it's a heroin craving that i'm disguising as an alcohol craving? either way, I need to numb out NOW.

I find it odd that you can mix the two..
If I'm on dope I don't want anything to do with alcohol..
And when I'm off dope, I still don't want anything to do with alcohol. lol.

^well, I'm just a liiiiiiittle bit of an alcoholic :\

@OT: A pretty girl and meth sort of

I find it odd that you can mix the two..
If I'm on dope I don't want anything to do with alcohol..
And when I'm off dope, I still don't want anything to do with alcohol. lol.

Heroin and dope go great together. I almost died in a car crash because of the combo though its pretty serious shit.

All I want for christmas: A shit ton of OC. I don't have and won't get any. I got chronic, klonopins, and decent rum so atleast I can stay jolly.

^heroin and dope? Lol do you mean heroin and alcohol?

Anyway, I want weed. My friend just sent me a snapchat of her taking a bong toke... video and all, and I'm so jelly.

some lorazepam/clonazepam and weed (and maybe a bit of alcohol) would make for a perfect drugmas.... well I'll just stick to weed that I luckily have :D even though it's a bit meh these days... hope my meo-dalt arrives soon

btw merry christmas to everyone on bluelight!!

I want a new liver. I forgot how badly drinking binges destroy me haha.

I want a new liver. I forgot how badly drinking binges destroy me haha.

feel

All I want to do is find a giant, super soft bed, put on some jazz, and lie there with a huge pile of ketamine.

Nothing. This is the first time in awhile... I didn't even get high or drunk today (well guess its technically yesterday now). I felt like absolute shit, but oh well. First day I haven't drank alcohol in like two months.

no green for the last 10 days or so. going this long without a toke is seriously rare for me. my mind feels clean, yet at the same time i crave. that's bogus if you ask me! why shouldn't i be enjoying this clarity of thought? the word for it is addiction. what a bitch.

Something other than alcohol. No drugs, no money till tomorrow. I have tonnes of alcohol but I'd trade it all for 1/10th the value in something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.