• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I am also seriously craving some edibles. I would settle for bud though. I'm gonna go back to bed. I hate waiting for weed.

BHO, DMT, and ketamine. And also oxy, but less so.

Last edited:
I cant do stimulants anymore, but if i could, I'd do a fat speedball right now. Since i can't, I'm craving a fat shot of heroin, the kind that scares you a little with how intense it is.

tons of sleeping pills and please never wake me up again

Bluelight wouldn't be the same with out you as a member.

Whatevers going on you can get threw it s.f., from what I've read your one tough chick.

OT: marijuana! Its been around a month since my last smoke.
Going to start applying for new jobs here real soon. I'm certified and more then qualified so hopefully all goes well rather quickly and I can start cheifin that gan again.

Company, because being alone and being fucked up on various of things is not good. Ugh, why did you have to end up in 72 hour lockdown? Lol, I should probably be there right now too, but it is what it is. Other than that, I want more alcohol as well because it's almost all gone. More cigarettes too, because I smoked them all D: FUCK.

I wish I had some mescaline and LSD, as well as a bit of ket or MXE/GHB. Also some strong noids to go with that....

LSD so damn much.. it's been on my mind for months and some guy said he could get it for me but he cancelled today. This stuff is absolutely no where to be found

I need a really strong psychedelic... if I can't get LSD by next week, I'll settle with 2c-b. But that's not really what I want.

Heroin and some nice rough bdsm, the kind that leaves you with happy bruises the next day.

marijuana would be all sorts of fun, but i can't even leave the house until tomorrow night at the earliest, due to an ice storm.

*goes back to video games*

It sucks, I don't know what you've got a smiley face going on haha. The roads started to ice over yesterday afternoon and they probably won't be drive-able until tomorrow night or maybe even Monday morning. Shit like this is why I want to move to the southwest. But hey, my state has had a huge influx of opiates lately, so I've got that goin for me... :/?

I'm already fucked up enough on benzo's, booze, weed, and Seroquel but damn I'm craving a fat shot of dope. That would do the trick,. fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.