• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really just want an unlimited supply of k̶e̶t̶a̶m̶i̶n̶e̶ MXE right now.

Craving to not have this ridiculous cough, it's keeping me up every night for hours.

Craving dilaudid atm. A nice rush before noddin off to bed couldn't hurt

A better drug market in my city so I had easy access to things like coke ket and h would be dope to.

i have a love/hate relationship where i live, by tampa in florida. drugs everywhere especially pills which is nice until you want to get clean

I really want some quality Meth, feels like it's been too long. Been drinking and smoking weed non stop for a week now, really starting to want that wide awake feeling from Meth, I keep falling asleep and have no energy.

i have a love/hate relationship where i live, by tampa in florida. drugs everywhere especially pills which is nice until you want to get clean

We get a fair amount of script opiates here in boise but most are outragously over priced. H market would explode here.

OT: Craving some marijuana so bad, got the connects but my need for a new job far out weighs the beautiful high from thc rich buds.

exp
I really want some quality Meth, feels like it's been too long. Been drinking and smoking weed non stop for a week now, really starting to want that wide awake feeling from Meth, I keep falling asleep and have no energy.

Start exploring your option of dealers.. quality meth is out there, you just have to know the right group of people..

Craving more dilaudid and some marijuana.

Dropped my last dilly in a spot of black mold on my bathroom floor.... wiped it all over with an alcohol wipe but can't really bring myself to ingest it...

some IV meth. though, ive got to wait until my mate returns from malaysia.

apparently "the guy" gets rocks weighing up to near 4 grams - ill believe it when i see it. also, some of the gear is clear goo from most likely impurities and/or dodge cook, which should easily be cleaned up right with a simple old acetone wash. pretty sure hes willing to do trades with the abundant amount of narcotics im prescribed; valium and oxy in particular. surprise, surprise ;):D

only another few days or so until ill know for sure...

but right now, after another hit of oxy and morphine, im craving some weed as ive none in possession. chain smoking and coffee will have to do while ive been watching the Big Bash Cricket on then changing the channel to which the Shawshank Redemption is playing.

I have been wanting to do some MDMA lately. It has been a long time. Like four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.