• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have anything I could want, don't feel too ill, but my toes are still curling like something is wrong...
Maybe an oxy to calm the nerves?

Goddam existential angst.

Sober right now and my anxiety is shooting through the roof. I need to find more alcohol asap. I really just want to drink myself to oblivion right now.

Sober right now and my anxiety is shooting through the roof. I need to find more alcohol asap. I really just want to drink myself to oblivion right now.

The drinking around the clock thing will age you quick....tear you up worse than the drugs...It's the cheapest easiest option unfortunately

The drinking around the clock thing will age you quick....tear you up worse than the drugs...It's the cheapest easiest option unfortunately

I know it will, and I guess I should just stop now... but I haven't yet. It's just been like this for at least a month straight now... I don't even like drinking, but it's been of convenience right now, and I've been a depressed loser at the moment. Once I'm back home this most likely won't be an option. I don't want to get too deep into heroin again, but I'd rather do heroin than drink alcohol.... but then again I'd rather just do nothing. So maybe I will have to suck it up and get clean. Blah.

Anyways more alcohol or heroin would be nice right now. I'm still kind of high from the dope I did earlier, but not really.

I know it will, and I guess I should just stop now... but I haven't yet.

Story of my fucking life :|

I really just want to lay back with a few lines of MXE and not give a fuck but that's not happening anytime soon

Man i just need some bars right now i took to many damn amps today again and cant sleep! oh fuck this shit. Back at it again tomorow 8(

Craving dilaudid atm. A nice rush before noddin off to bed couldn't hurt

A better drug market in my city so I had easy access to things like coke ket and h would be dope to.

Status
Not open for further replies.