• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Rick and Morty

Folley

Bluelighter
Anyone else think this is the trippiest show fucking ever?

Rick-and-Morty-title-e1374769613692-620x300.jpg

Maybe not ever, but it seems promising. I just watched the first one, the pilot, pretty crazy shit.

"Where are my testicals, Summer? You took them from me, where have they gone?"

This would be a great show to kick back and watch on some MXE or after a heavy trip, you can tell the writers and animators have been to their share of Phish concerts lmao

VjUuedx.gif

Last edited:
Just bumping. Watched episode 5 and the show is getting better and better. You can watch them on YouTube.

"Rick, what about the reality we left behind?"

"What about the reality where Hitler cured cancer? Just don’t think about it, Morty."

Last edited:
Is this show worth the watch? I'm a huge fan of superjail and a lot of the zanier adult swim just haven't gotten around to watching this, should i take the time to do it?

Is this show worth the watch?

Yes. End of discussion. ;)

I'm always torn when a new episode of this show comes out... I always want to watch it immediately, yet whenever I do I always get mad at myself for not waiting until I was tripping on something lol

I love that Rick and Morty are both voiced by the same guy that does Oscar on Fish Tales. Hilarious.

if anyone hasnt seen it they should definitely get on it, blows superjail and adventure time outa the water imo

new fav show!

tumblr_n2fldiPykI1r1fejho1_500.gif

I just came to Film and Television because I knew somebody had to have made a thread for this show. I just watched a couple episodes and thought that shit was pretty fucking funny. Its been awhile since I laughed out loud for that long at a TV show (or anything for that matter). I'm gonna check out the rest of the episodes over the next few days.

Ugh, just great. Even without any drugs involved. One of my favorites right now, I get way too excited when new episodes are out.

Haha I spent the last few hours watching this and its only reinforcing my like of the show. I'm starting to understand all the .gifs in here now. Mr. Meseeks! "Well he roped me into this! Well that one over there roped me into this!"

I have to admit I was skeptical when I first saw the commercials on Adult Swim, but it had me laughing in the first few minutes.

By far the best tv show to pop up in years, In my opinion at least :D