Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Rick and Morty

Agreed we should just make the entire Film and Television thread just sub forums for rick and morty. As it stands the background for my computer at work is "Rick and Morty" blotter art, largely because I dont give a fuck anymore, and I have a Rick and Morty light hooded jacket thing. Seriously my 2 rick and morty tee shirts and the hoodie are the best clothing to wear at EDM events... Its like i cant get too fucked up so i can comment coherantly when everyone wants to talk about it. Is it bad for a 29 year old to idealize Rick Sanchez? I am considering buying a Rick Sanchez doll from someone on Etsy to have in my lab space

But more importantly this: http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/rick-and-morty/248392/rick-and-morty-season-3-everything-we-know

t the end of season two, Mr. Poopybutthole said Rick and Morty season 3 wouldn't happen for another year and a half... so March 2017. Dan Harmon, it seems, isn't going to listen to Mr. Poopybutthole. The co-creator teased the premiere date during a panel at Magic City Comic Con, stating that they're "targeting around the end of this year."

You mean 9 months, thats like a 25% difference dude large margin of error. Believe me I feel your pain ever since quitting methadone i am up at like 7am so I watch at least 1 rerun a morning before actual TV or entertaining comes in to play. I have been doing that for 3 weeks and they only have like 6 episodes on demand. I can probably recite episodes 1-6 thanks to that.

But I cant get enough of it and will hopefully never lose interest in the show... its so hard for me to identify with a character, you know being the smartest asshole in the room makes it hard to relate to characters, but not Rick! Hes probably my most identifiable character to my personality and i dont think thats ever happened in my life. The combo of being intoxicated scientist is something i relate to and its why i loved House too LOL

oh, right, i just read March 2017 and didn't read on. 9 months and counting then I guess.

I love this show so much. The first interdimensional TV one might be my favorite--Jerry the movie star.

This has to be my favorite TV show since Breaking Bad...

My favorite episode is Total Rickall
latest
latest

So this is kinda related in a sense... this show has such a cult following I own a "tiny rick" tee shirt and i wore it at "tipper and friends" in Florida. I had informed my friend who never saw the show "I will be wearing rick and morty clothing but specifically a tiny rick shirt... not that you know what any of that means"

So I wear my rick and morty stuff regularly it garners some attention at events but this was like crowds of people shouting "tiny rick" and quoting the show, seriously couldnt go like 30 seconds saturday at the event without one person commenting or a group of people shouting it was so much so my friend said "you dont find that annoying, i mean that is ridiculous"

And it was rick-diculous to an extent but i absolutely love the show and its nice when people comment be it one two or probably around 500 like at the festival. Heres to season 3!

Sweeeeet! I resorted to re watching the first two seasons recently and still really enjoyed them.

Rick becomes a pickle:

A faithful, word-for-word recreation of one colorful day in the American court system:

Just started watching this and I have to agree with the rest of you - it's awesome.

Just started watching this and I have to agree with the rest of you - it's awesome.

I envy you for having episodes you haven't seen to watch. They still won't release an official date for season 3 :(

Ow man I can hardly wait any longer!!! Shouldn't be too long now..

what I would look like as a rickified mad scientist:

NSFW:
X6QaTo4.jpg

So they aired the first episode of season 3... reunited and it feels so good!

[spoiler as its the end of the episode]