Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Rick and Morty

Absolutely loved the first season. Planning to check out season 2 soon..

Just discovered this show in the UK and I love it!! The voice of rick is also Trevor from gta v I believe :)

I am tired of hearing how amazing this show is. My 19 year old, my 12 year old, my 20 and 30 and 40 something friends mailing me quotes and you tube clips.

I broke down and downloaded the first season, and shall join the cult today.

I am tired of hearing how amazing this show is. My 19 year old, my 12 year old, my 20 and 30 and 40 something friends mailing me quotes and you tube clips.

I broke down and downloaded the first season, and shall join the cult today.

You made the right choice. The first season is like three times as good as the second season-- and the second season is damn decent as it is.

First season will not disappoint.

Just saying I might as well be rick and anyone I encounter is Morty or Jerry. If you do not know the show I strongly advise you watch the pilot and get back to me on how much you love it or cant tolerate Ricks drooling and burp talking.

Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub! Am I right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtdCIs6JdXg

Arg blast UTFSE God Damn it, shoulda known better considering its an older show its just not front page news. Good Deal though! Thanks!

My absolute favorite!!!!

Much of adult swim is weird garbage - only part is surreal / absurdist genius stuff... but I was just watching 'Cheeseman' episode of Mr Pickles on the adult swim site for the second time and lmao, thinking how it's nicely fucked up and bizarre as well..

But nothing can beat Rick & Morty.. I got a custom Rick mousemat (abstract outline I can make a photo) from my now ex.. :)

I really like the episode with 'fart' the telepathic alien. And the microverse battery stuff was easily as good as that :D

Is there anything like Rick & Morty?...

lick lick lick my balls

I read somewhere about two weeks ago they just started voice recording for the the first episode! My guess is around 2 years :/ Animated tv takes waaaaay longer to make than you might think.

(For example, one Futurama episode takes a full year to make, from recording to animation.)