Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Rick and Morty

[video=youtube_share;QjoaxPggnyI]http://youtu.be/QjoaxPggnyI[/video]

"PLUTO IS A FUCKING PLANET BITCH"

lol

Last edited:
Does anyone here watch the Cartoon Network/Adult Swim show Rick and Morty? I think it is the funniest, most brilliant show on TV. I can't wait for season 2.

Yes, I do; religiously. I'm 59 yrs. old, watched cartoons periodically for all my life, absolutely LOVE Rick and Morty. Can't wait for the show to receive the recognition it deserves. For all the laughs the show produces, it understands character development.

Yeah i dig this show. Its pretty good compared to some of the other shit on adult swim

Rick and Morty said:
"Oh my God! Its a living nightmare! How can you be so irresponsible, Rick?!"
[Me irresponsible? You... All I wanted you to do was hand me a screwdriver, Morty. You're the one that wanted to me... wanted me to buckle down and make you up a... roofie... juice.... serum so you could roofie that poor girl at your school. I mean g-w-w-w-w... are you kidding me Morty?! You're going to try and take the high road on this one?! You-you-you-you're, you're a little creep Morty! You-you-you-you're just a little creepy creep person!]

Yeah, I love this show and season 2 needs to hurry the fuck up. I really like the way they seem to improv halfway through the show and just draw some shit that matches their conversations. Like the interdimensional TV episode? I think it was called Rixty Minutes? That one was hilarious, man, it was the first episode I saw that got me into the show.

excellent show. crammed first season just last week.

OG Meeseeks: I can't take it anymore! I just wanna die!
Meeseeks#2: We all wanna die! We're Meeseeks!
Meeseeks#3: Why did you even rope me into this?!
Meeseeks#2: Cuz he roped me into this!
Meeseeks#4: Well him over there, he roped me into this!
Meeseeks#5: Well he roped me into this!!
Meeseeks#6: What about me, he-he roped me into this!
Meeseeks#7: Well that one over there roped me into this!
Meeseeks#8: Well he roped me into this!

Lol, I love this shit....

New season premieres next Sunday and I can't wait! They've got the first two episodes up online too as they leaked early.

They've got the first two episodes up online too as they leaked early.

Thank you so fucking much for spreading this news. =D

Probably the best cartoon ever, in my opinion.... hope season 2 is at least just as strong as season 1.

Please tell me they're still up and available for my viewing pleasure

I just binged watched both seasons the other week. So glad I was turned on to this show :D

I had never heard of this show, but I decided to give it a crack solely due to the positive comments in this thread. So far, I have not been disappointed. If I had one complaint, and it is a small one, it would be that I found the first two episodes funnier than the subsequent ones that I have watched. To be fair, I have only watched 6 episodes so far.

11 episodes in season 1.

2 episodes (so far) in season 2.

That's what the streaming service I use has for offer at present.

The new season is great I haven't been this impressed since trailer park boys or golden age simpsons. Really damn funny. It just keeps getting better and better.