Scored: NO
Bevel: YES both sides
Texture: smooth, crushes/chops easily
Smell: aniseed
Taste: aniseed
Reagent Tested: NO
Marquis Reagent Result: N/A
Mandelin Reagent Result: N/A

Just got one of those, however 2 friends chomped it before i could take measurements/pictures.

Would appreciate any info available about these, if anyone has pictures please post and I will confirm they are the same as the ones I laid my eyes on.

On a sidenote, I have been looking to get my hands on a test kit, but Off Ya Tree doesn't seem to stock them any longer and the only pointers I've received led me to websites which warned me of high rates of interception to Oz. Considering Pillreports repeatedly advises all users to get their hands on a kit, I'm just very surprised of the lack of information about this. Sticky post about this, anyone?

Cheers

JM

Hi Jacky,

Have you tried EZ-Test kits yet? They do home delivery:

5b. Where can I get an EZ-Test in Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East?

EZ-Test brand testers can be mail-ordered directly from the manufacturer at www.eztest.com or by clicking the advertising link for EZ-Test found on Bluelight webpages. EZ-Test contribute an amount from the sale of each tester bought using those links back to The New Bluelight.
In Australia, locally produced testers called E or Marquis, and E2 or Mandelin can be purchased from shops that normally sell smoking paraphernalia, and some record and clothing shops stock these products.
Testers may also be purchased from local harm minimisation groups.
EZ-Test brand testers (Classic and Xtreme) may be purchased online within Australia for fast delivery and no customs hassle.

Will save your life, guaranteed. Lasts for many months kept in the ideal conditions, but even then, money is expendable, money is just bits of paper that society has deemed them to be worthy of an agreed value, your health is a one time thing so good to hear you're trying to be safe about this.

Any trouble send me a message =D & Have fun.

PS Bacardis may have been a good press ages ago, definitely don't consume until testing, many of Melbourne's pills often go through a second/third+ pressing containing bunk/toxic shit, same thing happened to the White VWs recently and caused a lot of people I met one night to have bad panic attacks in smoker's areas.

Not ideal.

Keep it safe!

Last edited:
Don't go through EZtest. They have been messing a lot of people around (including moderators).
There is a good company that is very professional.
Visit http://ecstasypilltest.com they are in Australia and $49.95 will get you the 5 necessary testers needed.

Woah wtf are you serious?

Should it be taken off BL then? Is BL still receiving funds for test kits bought?

I edited that out but I thought if it was still endorsed it was legit. That sucks. :\

I think they maybe bette tone but not to long ago people where having hassles with postage.
They were taking ages to post out and not replying to emails from customers.