MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny blue

Bluelight Crew
Old one

Follow the rules and play nice

-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-Help us keep these threads open by reporting questionable posts!!!!
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go Taxxachusetts. BTW, fuck this state, I took a wrong turn leaving the airport today and had to go through a toll, had no cash. Now I not only owe the 3.50 toll but some additional fee they tack on between $5-10. This state likes to fuck over its citizens in any way possible to milk money out of them. More money for them to give away to the lazy pricks who won't get off their ass and get a job.

^^^

Yeah you better pay that quick too because you could end up having to pay $50 dollars for a 3$ toll if you wait and they keep penalizing you for the time. Ha. It's happened to me before.

^I've done it once before so I know the deal. I stopped and they write me out a "no cash for toll" slip and then tell you a bill will arrive in the mail. I think its $5 on top of the $3.50 toll. I've blown through a toll before and it was a $50 fine, but I had a good excuse so they pardoned me. Still ended up a $5 fine on that one, though. I assume it'd be $50 again if I didn't pay it on time, but its pretty easy to pay online.

Wouldn't have even been an issue it wasn't for my pain in the ass aunt flying into town for a job interview. I had to let her borrow my car yesterday and I was under the impression she would leave me a full tank of gas, but rather put in just enough to drive the 1.5 hour trip to her interview and back. Then I had to drop her off at the airport this morning(which is when I ended up boxed out of my turn by a tractor/trailer and forced to pay a toll). She could've at least filled the damn tank, I saved her a bunch of money between not having to get a rental car or a taxi to the airport.

As if I that did not piss me off enough, today I go to gamestop and buy 2 used games. I get home and see they forgot to put one of them in the case. I can't stand anyone today.

Re: law enforcement- aside from the raids that have occurred on both individual cases and with larger 'meet-ups' there have been instances where people tried to source drugs on here only to end up getting arrested in a sting.

In one instance a person had gotten busted and was given the opportunity to snitch so they could get their charge dropped. They didn't want to give up anybody that they knew in real life, so they set up a deal on here and did a controlled buy and the bluelighter that sold the other bluelighter the dope got arrested and charged with a sale. I would never snitch or set someone up, but I guess I could see how someone would just set someone up that they just knew from posting with them on here since they really don't know the person so probably wouldn't feel as bad doing it to someone here as opposed to someone they actually knew.

I found out about it after a regular on here disappeared for a few months, and when they returned to the site they explained what had happened and that they had to do some time for the sale. We don't have the 'no sourcing' rules for no reason. It's to protect all of you from things like that, and also from getting ripped off, and in another case (from the Chicago thread) from getting beat up.

I think that in that instance one member ripped off another member, and he wasn't going to stand for it so broke the dudes nose. All we can do then is warn one another that 'X' person is ripping people off, since we can't just ban a person based on 'he said / she said' info.

Got bumped up to 12 mg of subs today. 8 in the morning, 4 at night. Feeling pretty good right now. I was watching an addiction documentary(not Intervention), and it didn't even faze me when I saw the guy shoot up and the "red flag". Ending made me jealous though, since these people end up getting to go to a nice fancy rehab center with a cozy-looking bed and a clean kitchen, etc. Wish I could go with something like that. :p

Sometimes a somewhat shitty day can be turned around by the smallest thing. In this case I was unreasonably happy to see the return of the $2 bingo scratch tickets. Now all I need is to hit the 20k on one and the day will really have turned for the better.

Got bumped up to 12 mg of subs today. 8 in the morning, 4 at night. Feeling pretty good right now. I was watching an addiction documentary(not Intervention), and it didn't even faze me when I saw the guy shoot up and the "red flag". Ending made me jealous though, since these people end up getting to go to a nice fancy rehab center with a cozy-looking bed and a clean kitchen, etc. Wish I could go with something like that. :p

Aren't you at home? Wouldn't you rather be there with your freedom and not stuck up in some rehab (irregardless of how nice the kitchen is).

Sometimes a somewhat shitty day can be turned around by the smallest thing. In this case I was unreasonably happy to see the return of the $2 bingo scratch tickets. Now all I need is to hit the 20k on one and the day will really have turned for the better.

Aren't you at home? Wouldn't you rather be there with your freedom and not stuck up in some rehab (irregardless of how nice the kitchen is).

If I wasn't working 6 days a week right now and saving all my money I wouldn't mind taking a 1 month vacation to a nice rehab to get some more clean time under my belt since stopping the suboxone. Other times I would rather be home, but come winter time sign me up! Rehab is like going away to college for a month but without the drinking and drugs, and no tests either, so it's not all that bad. The 1 time I went I just played ping-pong and fooseball all day long between meals and groups which weren't all that long com[pared to some of the other places I have heard of.

^I am a big cold weather person, instead of a tropical getaway I'd rather head up to my parent's place in the white mountains region of NH and relax there for a month while skiing and riding snowmobiles in my spare time. As it is I try to head up there as much as possible, sucks though when I am spending all my money on dope so I don't have money to ski. That has been my biggest motivation to stay doing the Subs this time around.

Up there is even a hot tub up, shits nice. Last time I kicked cold turkey I went up there to do it, spent like half the time in the hot tub and popping white clonazepams like candy. Best choice I could've made.

Meh, it's not that great living with my parents, but I'll live. :p

Oh yeah, parents can kind of make that a less desirable situation.

I also watched a documentary about Ibogaine. Anybody ever tried that? I was at a local pot festival a few years back and they handed out tons of flyers in support of it. The stuff just seemed pretty scary, especially when the doctor was warning the patient of all the potential things that could happen. I think I'd rather stick with suboxone, but I'm still curious about anyone else.

^idk much about it but its apparently schedule I in the US for some reason, but legal in many other countries and known to help with several substance addictions. I wouldn't mess around with it, you got the Subs, just be happy to live in a time where they are available. Besides you would have to acquire through some risky means most likely and then you'd be stuck figuring out how to use it without a doctors help, which could be dangerous.

Yeah, I know. I'll stick with the subs. I'm feeling pretty good on my dosage right now, although last night, I found a needle, and used it to shoot water. Just plain water, lol. I got rid of it right after, though. I know it was weird.

I also watched a documentary about Ibogaine. Anybody ever tried that? I was at a local pot festival a few years back and they handed out tons of flyers in support of it. The stuff just seemed pretty scary, especially when the doctor was warning the patient of all the potential things that could happen. I think I'd rather stick with suboxone, but I'm still curious about anyone else.

I've watched some documentaries about it and read quite a bit, but don't know anyone who has personally tried it. I've heard good things about it.. but also some not so good things.

I think that Canada has clinics for it. Someone was posting about having done it 3x. They said it worked but they still screwed up a few times after like 3 months clean after the treatment. I think they suggested switching to short acting opiates for a few weeks if you are on methadone or suboxone when you are going to take the ibogaine. I think they said it pretty much eliminated any withdrawals but I forgot why they said to make the switch before doing ibogaine.

haha this thread title is legit..
speaking of detox i just got out of mclean proctor house 1 last week and it was so much nicer than the danvers cab that i went to..that place is a shit hole with a bunch of jabroni junkies that pissed me off..i only stayed there for 16 hours and signed my self out and went to get high..i didnt want to do the whole done thing..

anyways hope all is well with peeps..

haha this thread title is legit..
speaking of detox i just got out of mclean proctor house 1 last week and it was so much nicer than the danvers cab that i went to..that place is a shit hole with a bunch of jabroni junkies that pissed me off..i only stayed there for 16 hours and signed my self out and went to get high..i didnt want to do the whole done thing..

anyways hope all is well with peeps..

What are those halfway houses?

I saw a doc a while back about Ibogaine...very interesting stuff...http://documentaryheaven.com/heroin-story/

Status
Not open for further replies.