MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre a lucky, man. my bank account was ALWAYS -600 because thats the MOST they would let me overdraft. I would go day by day w/ zero and trying to come up w/ money between selling something whacky on craigslist or looking to get enough people to buy w/ me where I would get some type of deal and be able to grab a gram off the top. also got money others ways but those we will keep off BL.

if I could have what I do now and still do dope, then sure, I prob. would still be using. but just doesnt work that way for me. luckily, I have my replacement (weed) that gets me through the days and comes at a much cheaper price than what I was once doing. Ill just smoke and chill out reading this board, listening to Alice in Chains and thinking back of the whacked out life I once had and how things have changed. blows my mind how fast I made changes since my last OD and why it took so long to realize what the fuck I was doing was BAD!

just got some decent bags in springfield today that were from holyoke, a little dissapointing.

^^ but dude, I am not saying you need fancy kicks or clothes, cuz thats not something I exactly care or worry about.. but how about just MONEY in your bank account? how about being able to pay for a car? being able to pay your cell phone bill? RENT.. able to pay RENT?

exactly.... It's the worst feeling in the world when you blow your rent money, you can't pay your phone and you know you're making your life a miserable hell it just feels so bad. I'm not materialistic either but if like to just be able to fucking live a life that's a FEW degrees less stressful.

exactly. thats what happened to me the last 2 years or so. I was so far behind, missing rent, having the girl put in more for me, feeling like a complete piece of shit. having to ask family for extra cash to pay a phone bill, an electric bill, any type of bill. I was lucky to have a family with even the smallest amount of money. them giving me money always hurt their own ways cuz by no means were they rich. they just wanted to see me get by yet would look down upon me cuz they knew i was junked the fuck out but I never came forth and when they tried to blame I'd snap and they'd shut up. people could ask me if I wanted to grab food or for anything really and I'd so now cuz I had shit. but once it was dope time I was asking others, calling people, making cash in whacky ways. I'd grab stuff from FREE craigslist section and then try to SELL IT in another section. believe it or not it worked. whacky, huh? thats not a one day thing and takes a week or so but sometimes paid off nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
100 fucking million worth of dope. imagine? where the fuck would I put it all? I'd legit sell dirt cheap and prob only get 50 million back but I'd sell out in like 4 days. ha. and there would also be about 39393948399398393939 OD's. I feel bad for those OD's but maybe the 50 million will make life easy.

or I can get cocky, chop it up, become a king pin, and make 500 mil.

I'd prob go 50 mil way.

How the fuck is 500 bags of dope worth $1m? Even at $20 a bag that's still only $10K. Definetly not a $100 million dollar seizure. Unless it was bagged in ounces or something. That shits nuts

look closer at those bags....look like kilos or something close to it...someone's out there singin like a canary it seems!!! Wonder if that's why all my connects yesterday and today aren't answering their phones...do I see DRY SPELL a-comin????:p

i did'nt see the video or even any pics, i just read the article and that's it. Ill have to check it out. But idk what kind of dope the other people are getting but $5 is cheap for bags and im sure the cops dont do price breaks when they add up the busts, they actually probaly try to make it look like more. and how they just randomly manage to pull him over and when he had it on him. IDK how they just pick him out like that unless they know where hes gonna be driving at what time and that a deals going on. sounds like the driver got set up.

Damn. Somebody, or a few somebodies, is going to get a bullet in the head for that one. That is a lot of product to loose.

Hate seeing drug busts, or pics of keys and shit. It makes me sad, and makes me question how long I would live with no limits.

On cold copping, I did so much of that shit for years down in Hartford, it was pretty much constant in the first years of my dope career. This summer in holyoke it took me 5 minutes to find a very on point, legit, but no price breaks small-time dude. He always held down the good bags and fire coke dubs, was always there and no bullshit in-n-out. I was happy with that. So he disappears a few weeks ago, and it's a fuckin' crap shoot in the winter. I'm still not really that familiar with holyoke, but unless I go out with someone I know (which I dislike, even though the after tax price is still less than most people pay), it's been dead the days I been. Admittedly, I don't know the most current traps, but still... last time I spent an hour drivin around, and people just were NOT out. I could have pressured somebody/gotten out of my vehicle/public area'd it, but I'm trying to go thru someone who's WORKING, not some kid who decided to go out of his way to gimme garbage bags for a quick buck.

Hate seeing drug busts, or pics of keys and shit. It makes me sad, and makes me question how long I would live with no limits..
makes me sad too even though it's got nothing to do with me....seeing them cut them bags open and dumping them into the ocean made me feel ill....:p

i did'nt see the video or even any pics, i just read the article and that's it. Ill have to check it out. But idk what kind of dope the other people are getting but $5 is cheap for bags and im sure the cops dont do price breaks when they add up the busts, they actually probaly try to make it look like more. and how they just randomly manage to pull him over and when he had it on him. IDK how they just pick him out like that unless they know where hes gonna be driving at what time and that a deals going on. sounds like the driver got set up.

cops are whacky. during any bust they add up the bust based on street value of the drug. when I was busted way back w/ close to 300 80's on me, they put it in front of the judge as if I had $24,000 worth of drugs being trafficked. sure, that is street value if I was selling 1 by 1 but I sold a 300 pack to an undercover at $48/ea. why not times that 48x' 300? instead they hit me w/ the $80 street value in the case.

The bigger the amount, the better the case, the more pride the pig gets for thinking he stopped some huge trafficker & took harmful drugs off the streets. Pff.

^It is the arresting offficer's and DA's job to jack you up with as bad of a case as they can make it. Then the judge has to take that and the defense's side and come to a reasonable determination of what charges to uphold.

How else would they value drugs in the court system anyway? Based on the suspected criminal's price or on a set price determined by research done by the DEA? If you told them it was $0.10 a piece you were selling them for you think they should be considering you to be trafficking $30? Obviously not, so your price means nothing to the courts.

^^^

Exactly. They have a standard that they use when determining the value of the particular drug based on the quantity.

^It is the arresting offficer's and DA's job to jack you up with as bad of a case as they can make it. Then the judge has to take that and the defense's side and come to a reasonable determination of what charges to uphold.

How else would they value drugs in the court system anyway? Based on the suspected criminal's price or on a set price determined by research done by the DEA? If you told them it was $0.10 a piece you were selling them for you think they should be considering you to be trafficking $30? Obviously not, so your price means nothing to the courts.

You're right... but if you sold lets say.. idk.. x drug for $10 a pop to an undercover cop, and their 'standard' for that drug is $30 a pop.. it should be recorded, noted, and brought up in the court room.
But that simply doesn't happen, because they're pretentious douchebags.

^^^

Yeah they don't always use a standard. I have been arrested before for dealing and the actual charge was x amount of dope I sold for whatever the dollar amount I charged was. I mean, it happened to be in the realm of a normal amount, but still, they didn't change the figures at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.