MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up, boys!?!? I am still alive in well.. somehow! ha. havent been on the board because they BLOCKED the site at work now! great, the admin probably caught me on a board talking about; now they know what to think when they find me MID NOD! ha.

anyway, I've been using. back and forth. few days using and then a week of. then a week using followed by a few days off and BOOM, using again. I've been using minimal subox on my days off; trying to ween totally but not even sure if I want to quit as of now.

somehow, I ended up switching back to snorting lately. yes, I do shoot still but been snoring more for some reason. maybe its teh dope talking but it somehow is hitting me harder w/ a snort; plus, my veins are pretty beat up as is and I never had bulging or popping veins, so its always been a pain in the ass.

whats up to the rest? the MA dope has been good. people are dropping like flies when I watch the news; however, they are a young crowd, so maybe new to the scene or maybe they really did take it too far. I wish the best for everybody but people ODing never did scare me much. anyone else feel the same?

anyway, I will try to get back into the board more. just a hassle w/o having it during the day; esp. while at work - best time to post, right? ha.

Welcome back, braaaa. Dont get banned again, eh? Haha.

Jam I feel the same way. I never really felt the true pull of opiates till I started IV heroin. Before that I was always positive I would grow tired at some point and put it all down in the near future. I'm not saying it's not a possibility anymore, but the pull is much greater now.

And BBT, good to see you around. Sucks that the admin blocked your shit, but what can ya do? Use the cell maybe.

I had insane dope cravings today. Might see if I can get a bag dropped off tomorrow.

Pretty sure it was cheap, plentiful heroin that started the epidemic. Heroin was booming waaay before the oxy reformulation and even before the old oxys became popular, around here at least. Personally I think oxy being reformulated is just an easy scapegoat.

Your right, but it's just gotten so much notoriety lately due to the people who wouldn't normally do dope because of readily available pharmaceutical options are doing it thus more overdoses and treatment rates rising etc. Not anything you didn't know.

Jam I feel the same way. I never really felt the true pull of opiates till I started IV heroin. Before that I was always positive I would grow tired at some point and put it all down in the near future. I'm not saying it's not a possibility anymore, but the pull is much greater now.

And BBT, good to see you around. Sucks that the admin blocked your shit, but what can ya do? Use the cell maybe.

I had insane dope cravings today. Might see if I can get a bag dropped off tomorrow.

I was craving hardcore this morning too. Had a super realistic drug dream, where I made the shot and everything, and woke up right before I was gonna fix.

It really wigged me out. Hah.

Holy shit bro you've been doing a great job staying clean haven't you? Having a bag dropped off to the hospital is a funny idea but not a very good one. Damn tho I'd be thinking the exact same thing of I was stuck in a hospital bed haha. Hope you're not totally losing your mind in there dude!

Reminds me of the time years ago, I went with one of my buddies to drop of a some dope, a premade shot, to one of his old friends in the hospital dying from aids. He was a super nice guy, in great spirits, content with what was happening to him. He just wanted one last shot. He ended up passing away about a week later.

unfortunately ive done the same actually my guy snuck out of his bed and came outside and did a shot and smoked a doob with me in the parking garage. Not one of my finer moments in harm reduction

^^

Ha, yeah. I think we've all had some whoppers in the "What the fuck was I thinking?" realm of anti HR.

Tell us a few if yours scag. I'm sure they'd be interesting . I need some reading material for the 40 min drive home from this NA meeting. Ha

Gonna eat Spanish rice mixed with Italian sausage and siracha sauce. Shits gonna hit the spot.

The worst is not having a cotton or anything else to use as a filter when you're shooting dope..I won't even say what I've used over the years!

I knew a girl who tried to use toilet paper...ha, not only is it a horrible idea, but at least half of it is un-salvageable no matter what you do...I've spilled shots on the floor, and painstakingly dabbed it with cottons and drawn it up...Your last dope with a $50 shot...It's horrible HR, but it's hard to let that go if you have a habit!

^ yea definitely one of the worst things. I know a chick that tried to use a piece of sock and it just sucked her whole shot in and she couldn't get it back out. I felt bad, but couldn't help but laugh a little. It's like you drop it on and the sock just takes it for itself and is pretty much like "fuck you, this mine now bitch".

Yep, I've used TP to filter a shot as well... I knew it was a bad idea but when I was in the bathroom stall with everything prepared it was easy to say "fuck it"

it seemed to work fine btw

Last edited:
Tell us a few if yours scag. I'm sure they'd be interesting . I need some reading material for the 40 min drive home from this NA meeting. Ha

Ugh. Haha I think I'd be too ashamed and it would totally destroy my credibility as a moderator for a harm reduction ​forum. haha.

^Well, hopefully some people don't have to learn the hard way! The only reason you have credibility on a harm reduction forum is the experience you have with it!

The main lesson anyone should learn from what I posted is:If you use heroin, always have everything with you that you need to use it, within reason...you can legally carry everything except the needles and a dirty cooker that you used to mix shots...and if you take all unused equipment with you, in a lot of places you can have that...I always sealed a bag with a needle, clean mixer and filters and stashed it in my car...

Yeah smoke tell us about how you threw it in the bay. Solution to all your problems.

The main lesson anyone should learn from what I posted is:If you use heroin, always have everything with you that you need to use it, within reason...you can legally carry everything except the needles and a dirty cooker that you used to mix shots...and if you take all unused equipment with you, in a lot of places you can have that...I always sealed a bag with a needle, clean mixer and filters and stashed it in my car...

When I got arrested for paraphernalia the cops claimed that the cotton and water (both unused / unopened) counted as drug paraphernalia. Of course none of that mattered since I had a syringe on me, but maybe they were saying that because I was telling them that I had a needle exchange card but just didn't have it on me since I said I was living with my girlfriend and I didn't want to explain the card to her if she went through my wallet and found it, so I guess that if they believed that story and thought that charge wouldn't stick with the rigs that they could still hit me with the charge for the cotton and water.

This was in Queens where people get caught with drugs / paraphernalia everyday so I only able to get that dropped down to a violation the next day in court using just the court appointed attorney aks public depender so all was good. They charged me with 3 misdemeanors [possession of a controlled substance (which was a bullshit charge since they didn't find anything on us yet 6 hours later they claimed to have found an empty baggy with residue on it in the back seat but when I asked what stamp was on the bag they couldn't say, and we had only copped one stamp while having that car so we would have known if it was really ours), possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of a dangerous weapon (a spring-loaded knife that probably wasn't even illegal since it was tiny and my friend basically just used it to open boxes at work)] and all of that got dropped the next day to the violation which I had 2 months to pay $120 for.

That's Queens for you though. Everybody that had misdemeanors walked the next day, even with priors. My boy had 2 open cases and walked too, although they wanted to give him a week in Rikers but since I had a clean record and he was my co-defendant they probably had to give us the same sentence and weren't going to give me time so lowered his sentence to match mine rather than increasing mine to match his.

If I had been caught with that in the suburbs on my way home I would probably still be going to court for that since I would have been given treatment court and so the case would continue to be adjourned for a year or so until I completed the program.

^You probably coulda beat it with a private attorney, but those are the exact types of things that are a complete waste of time and taxpayer money! And "treatment court" is even more draconian than real court! Anyone who thinks drug court is a step forward in reforming drug laws has absolutely no clue about "drug court"! Those types of charges shouldn't even be charges in the first place...That's what would actually make sense!

^You probably coulda beat it with a private attorney, but those are the exact types of things that are a complete waste of time and taxpayer money! And "treatment court" is even more draconian than real court! Anyone who thinks drug court is a step forward in reforming drug laws has absolutely no clue about "drug court"! Those types of charges shouldn't even be charges in the first place...That's what would actually make sense!

Yeah DC really is fucked. I'll take a few months in jail over years of that nazi shit any day. What's fucked up, is that they want to start making drug court mandatory for all people applicable, so you wont have a choice anymore to go to jail or take DC, you'll have to do it. Many states are already working on bills to change it to that. Pretty soon, drug court will be the only option.

Status
Not open for further replies.