MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...was so tempted to get a couple bags today. However, the subs would most certainly block the dope. Even so, this is gonna be a hard day...

haha I've been in McLean proctor house for detox. they make you write an addiction history. It wasn't too bad but they didn't feed me benzos like a place in Lynn I've been to.

Bleh, I can tell it's gonna be one of those days with no dope...no cash, doesn't seem like I'm gonna get any calls from my boss today about some work (usually if I don't hear from him by noon then there's nothing happening), and my credit's maxxed...:p

Guess it's methadone for me today.....maybe 2morow will be a better day!!

haha this thread title is legit..
speaking of detox i just got out of mclean proctor house 1 last week and it was so much nicer than the danvers cab that i went to..that place is a shit hole with a bunch of jabroni junkies that pissed me off..i only stayed there for 16 hours and signed my self out and went to get high..i didnt want to do the whole done thing..

anyways hope all is well with peeps..

There are longtime psychs and addicts who have been to every rehab in the states and will beg to go to McLean. No doubt they are good at what they do. Some of those places are ran like shit.

''
haha I've been in McLean proctor house for detox. they make you write an addiction history. It wasn't too bad but they didn't feed me benzos like a place in Lynn I've been to.

The Bayridge? Lovely place, I could tell some stories about stupid and crazy things some of the patients did in there, but I really can't and shouldn't.

You got this.

I did, thankfully. Made it through today without buying anything. Just knowing the subs would block any shot I did helped. I took the second half of my dose just a half-hour or so ago.
I'm in an intensive outpatient program that has random drug tests. The program only lasts for three weeks, so this would make a very good test for me. Surely I can make it three weeks, especially with the help of suboxone? If I make it a whole month, I'll go to a NA meeting and take one of those orange key tags, even if it supposedly doesn't count with suboxone. Last time I ever made it a month didn't really count either, since it was because my oxy dealer was MIA for that long. :p
Interesting that now I'm taking this program seriously, even though I'd just recently discovered connections where I pay half as much as I did for my dope. Maybe Saturday's close call actually got through to me this time. Usually I never learn from my mistakes. >_<

There are longtime psychs and addicts who have been to every rehab in the states and will beg to go to McLean. No doubt they are good at what they do.
''

The Bayridge? Lovely place, I could tell some stories about stupid and crazy things some of the patients did in there, but I really can't and shouldn't.

hahaha fuckin bayridge man I actually didn't mind it that much cause like I said they were giving me a lot of benzos and I had some girl who was on an unnecessary alcohol detox who was giving me ALL her libriums and most of her ativan in exchange for pieces of my subs. needless to say those 4 days flew by. but yea McLean and BR are the only 2 I've been 2 and I don't wanna go back to either.

Are there many people on here who cop in holyoke? The "fuck you" bags are still pretty consistent. I wish i could still get the "angry birds" bags though. Those things reminded me why i love heroin, they were sooo dam strong but i only got once. Now i hear the guy who had them got raided. Also got some cool double sealed bags in springfield the other day. The inner bag was purple and the outter one was colored and had "777" on it. They were pretty good just whatever the cut was didnt break down clear, but were still good. What other good material are people seein in western mass?

hahaha fuckin bayridge man I actually didn't mind it that much cause like I said they were giving me a lot of benzos and I had some girl who was on an unnecessary alcohol detox who was giving me ALL her libriums and most of her ativan in exchange for pieces of my subs. needless to say those 4 days flew by. but yea McLean and BR are the only 2 I've been 2 and I don't wanna go back to either.

And those are considered 2 of the better ones. But, I don't think either allows smoking, so that can be a huge issue for some people. I know Bayridge doesn't and don't think McLean does. From what I have heard they are nicer at those places than the Arbour Fuller places like in Attleboro, JP and Brookline. There is also the Andrew House out on the island off Quincy's shorts. That place is a dump and its full of some people who have had a real rough life, lots of Dorchester and Roxbury. residents end up there. I kinda cute girl was being sent there and asked me how it was. I couldn't bring myself to tell the truth and say it was a shithole, but she found out pretty quick when she got there and all these scumbags are yelliing perverted stuff at her.

Are there many people on here who cop in holyoke? The "fuck you" bags are still pretty consistent. I wish i could still get the "angry birds" bags though. Those things reminded me why i love heroin, they were sooo dam strong but i only got once. Now i hear the guy who had them got raided. Also got some cool double sealed bags in springfield the other day. The inner bag was purple and the outter one was colored and had "777" on it. They were pretty good just whatever the cut was didnt break down clear, but were still good. What other good material are people seein in western mass?
You're really not supposed to mention stamps here just so you know...but I've had the first one didn't know they were still around yeah they were fire when I tried them...never heard of the second one but if they got popped then it doesn't matter I guess. I don't cold cop anymore but I'll bolo 4 those you mentioned...don't cop in Holyoke but the ppl I deal with on the reg get their stuff there

Are there many people on here who cop in holyoke? The "fuck you" bags are still pretty consistent.
Yeah I love those, for the area they seem like the best... I liked those blue ones with the patterned bags they're okay there's a lot of shitty shit around lately though... Never tried to cop in Springfield

I'm not saying that I had problems with either place cause they actually went really smooth. I just really don't wanna end up having to go to a detox again. And yea you need insurance for both of them I believe so they are probably on the 'nicer' (hahaha) end as far as detox facilities go. And McLean claims it's non smoking but I know for a fact that's bullshit. They're just more leniant with some people than others.

I went to spectrum westborough, both detox and inpatient house program (6 months), then went to Spectrum Danvers and left after 2 days and went on a one night 3 gram run w/ xanny mixed and then OD and ended up in a psych ward and been clear since.. well, thanks to subox.

Whats up everyone.....been reading some posts and decided to join. Currently living a clean life (somewhat). Going on just over a year on Subs out in way Western Mass. Still missing dope, more so lately, must be the holidays! But just wanted to do my first post and say what's up to my fellow mass peoples.

Whats up everyone.....been reading some posts and decided to join. Currently living a clean life (somewhat). Going on just over a year on Subs out in way Western Mass. Still missing dope, more so lately, must be the holidays! But just wanted to do my first post and say what's up to my fellow mass peoples.

I am feeling the longer I go w/o the dope the less and less I miss the dope; only been OFF dope for 4 months now and using bupe myself but never any urge or feelings to use; dont miss the needle, the bags, the brown, the NOTHING! I still mess around w/ other drugs like weed and xanny (scripted) but dope is the last thing on this mans mind. thats a good thing, right?

I'd say your in a pretty good place in your head BBT. Your last OD was really a turning point for you. which it should be. I wish that I saw my 2 month hospital stay as the way you see your OD.

well, I had a year and a half jail visit and also a 6 month stay at Spectrum in-house in Westborough I think but that didnt change me much either. This past OD just hit me in a different way; also, seeing the people in the psych ward made things a bit different for me as well. lastly, I changed all I could in my life once I was released and back on my feet. I built the relationship back w/ the family and friends; left the EX which was tough and part of why I was so down and out (she was a GREAT GIRL, GOOD MONEY, GOOD LOOKING, had it all, but NOT FOR ME, for whatever reason.. IM NOT SURE). but I changed a lot since my last OD and it helped a TON and then some. I've never taken sobriety as serious as I have this time. plus, I dont care what others say/think, I still give huge UP's to the bupe; it's helping A LOT. but I am slowly winding down and already at 8MG in just 4 months when the original script was 24MG. I am still scripted 16MG as said before but dropped it to 8MG myself and will be steady on 8 for a few months, unless I decided to drop lower which I am in no rush to do.

yeah I got scripted 16mg of bupe upon leaving the hospital in November but I usually only take about 4 mgs a day. I'm still using once a week, but I really shouldn't be, particularly IV use cause I got lucky my infection was on the heart valve that it was cause otherwise I would have needed open heart surgery. Luckily the antibiotics I got cleared my heart and lungs up without any further complications other than now I have a murmur.

I get paid today and its gonna be tough not to grab a couple bags, but I have to buy christmas presents for my family today and pay my phone bill so hopefully I'll just say fuck it with using. What I really want to buy are some benzos and some weed and that will perfect.

ha.

weed and benzo's are good, I think. although, it tends to knock me out. I take a VERY LIGHT benzo dosage when smoking at night if I just plan to chill, as I mentioned before. I am scripted .5 Xanax but usually take 5MG Valium instead (no idea why, just makes me feel better for whatever reason, its all a head game).

I prefer valium myself. Not really a big benzo guy anyways but, recreationally Valium is a better time imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.