• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

opiates opiates and more opiates, wds question

Feelin-u4ia

Bluelighter
Been using hydro/oxy for a little bit less then a year, for about 2 months I used it daily for a surgery I had, Ofcourse got hooked, and got to to about 150 mgs per dose (cwe) in those 2 months) by another 3-5 month I was up into the high 300's, and now by month 7-8 ish im at 500-550 mg, My question is how come I do not get physical wds? I just pretty much get the Paws and yet all it is is the craving part. I get slight anxiety but I have always had that. Am I just lucky? are the physical wds gonna come with time? whats going on. also to add I have been using ever 6-8 days the past couple months.. So im sure 8-9 days is def enough time for the wds to kick in? so if anyone can chime in on why i do not suffer from the physical wds that would be great.:?

also just to add in, not even 500 mg really gets me euphoric anymore.. :X

That is very strange -I c this post is from last year -did u ever figure it out -wd usually kick in after not taking meds after sleeping to long so??

As you know this is a mad old thread. I am not sure if greenlighters have the ability but a quick view of the dudes recent activity shows he hasnt been around since July so he might not respond. Also he has a series of new post about trying to quit, having slip ups ect. It would appear that he did end up falling into addiction, as we all do.

But to take a stab at it anyway, in my experience WDs are different for everyone and the first time becoming an addict they take a while to actually become bad. I quit a daily dope habit about 7 months into it with no crazy bad issues, it is possible he just had his first go and they werent as bad as he expected but then as he kept going they become a problem as they always do.