• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

Ya nothing comes really even close to a high dose of propylhexedrine. Although it feels... dirty? And reason for that?

One question I have not seen answered definitively, can you take anti-vasoconstrictors and greatly reduce the amount of vascular distress?

Last edited:
In theory, yes, though strong vasodilating agents aren't readily available for home use. One should instead avoid compounds that cause that severe of vasoconstriction in the first place.

ebola

I just tried propylhexedrine for the first time after soaking bits of cotton on citric acid and water for 20 minutes and drinking the liquid. Thirty minutes later I'm experiencing a strong body high and a quiet, focused mental euphoria that's indistinguishable from what I feel on 30-40mgs of Adderall. My stimulants tolerance is medium to low. I'm surprised to feel such a clean amphetamine-type rush from an OTC product.

I dosed 200mg ,approximately.

Last edited:
I just tried propylhexedrine for the first time after soaking bits of cotton on citric acid and water for 20 minutes and drinking the liquid. Thirty minutes later I'm experiencing a strong body high and a quiet, focused mental euphoria that's indistinguishable from what I feel on 30-40mgs of Adderall. My stimulants tolerance is medium to low. I'm surprised to feel such a clean amphetamine-type rush from an OTC product.

I dosed 200mg ,approximately.

Glad you enjoyed it. This stuff feels pretty clean for the first 5 hours but the comedown has way too much vasoconstictin, did you experience any noticeable constriction on the comedown? It loses its magic pretty fast after the first time IMO.

I'm now on 10 mg of adderall xr twice daily and since I have to wait to bump up the dosage can taking benzedrex with it make the adderall stronger?
Youll feel more stimulant effects but be careful as the vasoconstriction will be worse than with either alone. I dont think its a good idea to combine these,but 10 mg amphetamine is next to nothing. I would definentley use vasidilators in conjunction as I always do, even with p-hex on its own. Its totally worth it, as I dont have a headache the whole next day with this method.

Glad you enjoyed it. This stuff feels pretty clean for the first 5 hours but the comedown has way too much vasoconstictin, did you experience any noticeable constriction on the comedown? It loses its magic pretty fast after the first time IMO.
Yeah, idk why the vasoconstriction gets worse later into the experience and in my case the next day(headache and such) but is much better when dilators are utilized. It does feel so clean when it first comes on aside from heartrate which still isnt crazy for me anyway.
Tolerance is rapid which sux and negative effects seem to worsen. I wouldnt recomend doses over 500 mg. even with tolerance as you might be risking a trip to the hospital for no reason. 250 mg. or less for first timers.(with a previous allergy test, of course.)I know people get away with 750 + , but its playing with fire.
Anyway, I love the body buzz off this stuff and the horniness. Also, Ive been hitting concentrate out of a vapor pen while on this and the synergy is amazing. For me it takes the edge off and puts a kind of philosophical empathetic mood on the high. If only it was a little more forgiving on the adrenergic side and less tolerance building. Then again it probably wouldnt be available at all then.

Last edited:
Bo394: it feels cleaner than street methamphetamine .
I think you mean effect-wise but it IS much cleaner chemically. At least with this you know what the inactives are and its a pharmecutical grade chemical. Alot of the black market meth synthesis is shoddy as hell, and then you have the cuts to deal with as well. I would definitely do an acetone wash on any chemicals obtained off the street. Sure the lavender is shit but its better than toxic byproducts/cut.

Hello guys, ive been reading, learning and getting support from you people in the past two years although this is my first time posting... I'm 27 years old and have been clean from oxycodone for two month...my dosage was 30mg-100mg/day for two years everyday.never used heroin or meth or anything hardcore like that..anyways these days im looking for something to bring me up a bit....I did like 3 grams of coke for the first time couple days ago which was amazing..loved it but we all know that coke is not really practical (maybe in 5-6 years when i become a millionaire lol) anyways....
After reading a lot about propylhexederine here I did it..cut the cotton in three pieces and swallowed with orange juice..very easy( I'm a guy who toss n wash kratom in the car while driving :) BTW Kratom saved my life and I always respect and recommend people to use it to get off opiates.IT SAVED MY LIFE.

I didnt get disscussed, no burp, no stomach pain..nothing and before taking it like couple hours before I had a small meal. and like 30 min before taking the cotton had a banana and after taking the cotton had another banana with some grapes and of course 20oz of orange juice was in my stomach too. I didn't wanna take it with empty stomach as lots of u said its bad for coming down so f that. allright im excited to see whats gonna happen....

after 1 hour and 30 min i just had a little tiny tiny blurry vision and a little tiny bit of mood lift and all these was prob just placebo or something cause as human we all get mood lift, blurry vision....light headed completely sober sometimes.. im a very spiritual guy btw anyway i was very dissappinted..

Only my heartfelt a bit heavy that's it....I had no come up..no side effect...no problem sleeping....no problem eating even on it(i didnt eat though just couple more grapes :D) and today which is the next day im just very normal as always.. I dont understand..I have no tolerance to stimulant...never did adderal or anything. the only drug ive done in the past month was coke 10 days ago but im sure that's nothing...maybe that's not even stimulant idk im not knowledgeable like you guys. maybe if I do two which is 500mg propylhexederineis gonna do it but i dont think it worth it no more... :(

^^ Did you read the thread from the beginning? If you re read the thread and still don't understand, PM one of the mods. Personally, I won't touch the stuff.

Shit, I think I fucked up my post. Anyways, sorry it took so long. What I wanted to say is that I dint have a worse comedown than what I would feel from using adderal. Although, I usually cheat by having an opiate/opioid at hand...

I think you mean effect-wise but it IS much cleaner chemically. At least with this you know what the inactives are and its a pharmecutical grade chemical. Alot of the black market meth synthesis is shoddy as hell, and then you have the cuts to deal with as well. I would definitely do an acetone wash on any chemicals obtained off the street. Sure the lavender is shit but its better than toxic byproducts/cut.
The lavender and other extra shit isnt so bad if I mix it with a little juice, and drink it like a shot of hard liquor. Goes without saying that I wouldn't eat the cotton; I always soak it in citric acid or just lemon juice if I don't have any powder left.

Tried 250mg of this today. Soaked in lemon juice for ~30 minutes and downed it. Took longer to come on than I thought. I'm by no means a stim expert but I do IV coke regularly. So far this is pretty pleasant but if I have a nasty comedown I'll update.

I'm on gabapentin as well, could this cause an unsafe reaction?

gabapentin should temper some of the comedown jitters (which tend to be opulent with this compound :p), with no dangerous interaction; its mechanism is quite far removed from monoaminergic and adrenal systems.

ebola

Tried 250mg of this today. Soaked in lemon juice for ~30 minutes and downed it. Took longer to come on than I thought. I'm by no means a stim expert but I do IV coke regularly. So far this is pretty pleasant but if I have a nasty comedown I'll update.

I'm on gabapentin as well, could this cause an unsafe reaction?

I've never had a bad comedown from propylhexedrine myself. It's more of just gradually feeling less and less high. One of the only stimulants that I don't really need to worry about having something to help come down.

I'm on benzedrex right now. Very productive high, kind of like high dose adderall. Very little of the empathogenesis as the other three times I took it. Just feeling very tweaked like I'm on a high dose of amphetamines and feeling very productive. I have also drank a lot of alcohol, but the stimulation of the propylhexedrine appears to be "cancelling" it out though obviously I will not drink more than I normally would as I know that stims don't actually cancel out alcohol and it is an illusion. In general, it feels like 30-40 milligrams of instant release adderall. I've had a couple great rushes from the stuff thus far though =D I feel like I took a high dose of addy generally speaking right now, but at the moment it's a bit of a jittery amphetamine high. Still, feeling tweaked as fuck and am really enjoying it =D This stuff is awesome for me, but I don't doubt that some get sick on it....... as the menthol is a bit nauseating when it is first ingested but the nausea passes for me. And I don't eat the cotton, if you do...... that's just dumb. Soak the shit in coca cola of course =D In 20 minutes, all the tweaky goodness gets soaked out of the cotton and into the coke. I've done this like 4 times. I took 1 cotton rod tonight and am tweaking pretty hard =D I really like the propylhexedrine high. I may even start stocking up on Benzedrex just in case it gets scheduled, because if it does........ I'm going to pissed. This stuff feels awesome =D..... for me anyways, I realize that for some people they get sick from it. But I really enjoy this stuff. What a wonderful chemical =D I feel fucking amazing right now =D

I doubt there going to schedule it if they haven't by now unless it's use blows up and becomes a news story, which I highly doubt. It was actually schedule 5 in the states for three years from 1988 until 1991 when it was unscheduled, no one seems to know why. It is schedule 5 in Canada.