• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

Anyone know of any substitutes for this that are just as powerful, because im doing 6 or 7 at once and im starting to feel my tolerance increase even more.

Anyone know of any substitutes for this that are just as powerful, because im doing 6 or 7 at once and im starting to feel my tolerance increase even more.

there's nothing OTC this powerful, this is as good as it gets. I would recommend stopping or at least switching drugs to racemic amphetamine or something because 6-7 at once is way too much IMO.

This could easily kill you unexpectedly or cause severe injury (possibly neurological); please stop.

ebola

I freaked out when I took two of them one day and skipped one day and took two more and I started to worry about bowel obstruction I did however roll the cotton in tiny little balls and I put them in gel caps but I think it's weird that my stomach quit rumbling. 8 to nine hours after I coughed up a tiny amount of blood and then everything around me was deafened by a ringing sound in my ears and started to feel a numbing sensation on my face and heard dripping sounds or clicking sounds in my right ear and I started seeing white spots, and suddenly went away, what does that mean?

I take two benzedrex cottons at the same time with my concerta and Zoloft.

You are just asking for serotonin syndrome mixing zoloft and benzedrex, while I'm not 100% sure that propylhexedrine acts on serotonin I'm pretty confident. Just stick to concerta and zoloft because adding benzedrex to that combo is asking for trouble, no one can tell you what happened when you took that combo except MAYBE your doctor.

You are just asking for serotonin syndrome mixing zoloft and benzedrex

I'm thinking that this particular risk is actually relatively minor. SAR suggests p-hex to function like meth, albeit with drastically reduced binding affinity and efficacy, and with prominent adrenergic effects. The serotonin syndrome risk conferred by combining SSRIs with meth is actually pretty low (but non-zero, and somewhat greater than amp + SSRIs).
As a reminder for everyone:

beginning with 500 mg (2 cottons) is recklessly dangerous, a lengthy and unpleasant experience at best, but possibly physically dangerous. Also, very few people have fun on that dose. Hell, I'm not sure if it's even safe to "work up" to 500 mg.

I mean, this compound has induced severe migraines, vasoconstriction and extremely high pluse and BP warranting medical attention at such doses, and even below. And depending on what noname1's dosage was, stroke-risk could be significant. One can compare with amphetamine and methamphetamine, where you have a wide enough therapeutic index to make acute overdose leading to fatality directly quite rare (with an estimated LD50 of 300-500 mg via IV, with experienced users accruing tolerance to those effects potentially fatal).

To compare, highly experienced stimulant users often have quite alarming physical symptoms in response to 2-4x a 'moderate' dose of p-hex (let's call 125 mg and under at the higher end of that level).

Please be careful, guise.

while I'm not 100% sure that propylhexedrine acts on serotonin I'm pretty confident

Why do you expect it to?

ebola

Ahh didnt mean to scare anyone, i stopped about 6 months ago (not by choice unfortunately) but i just tried it again recently and my tolerance is still the same. On a side not how do i get racemic amphetamine or something similar

You purchase such at markets where illegal drugs are sold...

The local store that exists where I live is known as brookshire brothers here in Texas the price for benzedrex at this store is around 4. 99 dollars for one inhaler and 8.99 at Walgreens for one, I don't know if I can find a stimulant alternative that is more safe but still legal, ephedrine and caffeine isn't going to cut it, does anyone know if ethylphenidate is legal in Texas? I'd rather take that than have something that puts more strain on my heart like what benzedrex does.

Ohh i see. I thought it was in an otc drug or something. But ya i dont have any friends that do drugs and wouldnt know the first thing about finding a drug dealer. Il see if i can find that other thing online. On a side note does anyone know anything about mdpv and how to obtain/if its legal in new york

I'm now on 10 mg of adderall xr twice daily and since I have to wait to bump up the dosage can taking benzedrex with it make the adderall stronger?

It should have additive effects, any benzedrex you add making things way 'dirtier', on account of adrenergic effects, which may hinder concentration. I would start under 125 mg (well-under, actually), and not go over that amount.

ebola

You should check the government websites.

If it is an analog of a banned substance in your state it will be prosecuted as such.

If it is a scheduled substance and not banned possession of it would be a federal crime.

It is kind of like how marijuana is legal in some states but still a scheduled narcotic on a federal level.

As to what degree these laws are enforced I do not know.

I have actually heard that ethylphenidate is a rather nasty amphetamine that is rather similar to ritallin in effects so it may be an analog of that.

That type of thing is a grey area in the law. You would get charged if you were found with an unknown substance in a bag so the burdon would be on you to prove that you had not broken any laws, so don't think that just because you can buy it that it is legal to possess. That type of thing is usually not intended for human consumption.

It is really important that you understand I am not a lawyer and I am not giving you legal advice or health advice.

As far as the main topic. A friend of mine phoned me the other day to tell me that they had gotten a drug screen recently and tested positive more methamphetamine after using a benedrex inhaler.

I personally have gotten a positive for amphetamines for using a vick's vapor inhalor. It was no issue as I had brought in the inhalor to where I had the drug screen.

It is important to be aware of false positives if you medical treatment or freedom involves drug screens.

Both of these drugs screens I described were UAs. Mine was a 5 panel and the other my friend did not know whether it was a gcms or panel test. Neither one of us had extracted the medicine from the inhaler but simply used it as described in the instructions so I would imagine that this method would produce a higher amount excreted in the urine.

dopemaster said:
You should check the government websites.

If it is an analog of a banned substance in your state it will be prosecuted as such.

If it is a scheduled substance and not banned possession of it would be a federal crime.

Are you talking about propylhexedrine or ephylphenidate? If the former, it's technically schedule 5, but there is a special allowance for OTC sale for the makers of Benzedrex.
As for ethylphenidate, it is an analogue of a schedule 2 substance, but the CSA is written so poorly that it is seldom invoked. Basically, as an end user, you run a small probability of seizure at customs. As a vendor, you run a small risk of being made an "example", particularly if one of your customers kills him/herself with what you sold. Some states have scheduled additional compounds or established their own analogue acts.

I have actually heard that ethylphenidate is a rather nasty amphetamine that is rather similar to ritallin in effects so it may be an analog of that.

It is not an amphetamine. Most people find it pretty similar to methylphenidate. Ethylphenidate is more selective for dopamine, so it should be smoother on paper. Most find it pretty jittery though.

my friend did not know whether it was a gcms or panel test.

To repeat, a GC/MS would not yield this type of false positive.

this method would produce a higher amount excreted in the urine.

Which method? It's probably very orally bioavailable, so it's more about the amount you ingest, not method of extraction or route of admin.

ebola

ebola? said:
It is not an amphetamine. Most people find it pretty similar to methylphenidate. Ethylphenidate is more selective for dopamine, so it should be smoother on paper. Most find it pretty jittery though.

Speaking from extensive prior experience with it, I can say that ethylphenidate bears a resemblance to methylphenidate only insofar as it is stimulating. With respect to a subjective experience, however, ethyl much more closely resembles a mixed ratio of aspects of the amphetamine and cocaine experiences.

~ Vaya

I would believe that mixing adderall and benzedrex would be very very similar to meth considering that the benzedrex would cause the body stimulation and heart rate, while the adderall would take care of the mental stimulation. The shakiness on my adderall xr is not even noticeable, while I move more quickly on it, And better at reacting more quickly, just without the shakes. Combining both stimulants definitely makes me be a lot more shaky.

What's your opinions on that, although I don't think that you guys would go that far by actually taking these two drugs together. But an opinion about my question would help me figure out how crazy this sounds.

I would believe that mixing adderall and benzedrex would be very very similar to meth considering that the benzedrex would cause the body stimulation and heart rate, while the adderall would take care of the mental stimulation.

Hah! I would assign the opposite attributes to meth and adderall respectively, meth having a far greater ratio of mental to physical effects. I think people consider meth 'harder' on the body because they tend to do a shitload in a sitting (doses equipotent to handfulls of ADD pills).

What's your opinions on that, although I don't think that you guys would go that far by actually taking these two drugs together.

Sounds pretty bad to me: adderall's already jittery enough. Maybe some combination of meth and propylhexedrine could produce an adderall like experience with a worse come-down.

ebola