• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

Dont use this drug that the simplest answer I can throw in. Ever. Not worth. Not even once. I've used this drug at 250mg-1,500mg and it is a horrible drug. Had to be hospitalized twice from it, and has given me such PTSD I had to give up my prescription adderall, coffee and any stimulant at all.

I literally spent about 2 hours looking for a good solid answer and im sure many many people are asking the same question. Will Benzedrex show up on a drug test as methamphetamine? And many of you may be thinking that propylhexedrine (hexahydro"methamphetamine") isnt technically an amphetamine. Which is exactly what I kept telling myself. I could sit here all day and be scientific but I came here for one reason and thats to warn you that YOU WILL FAIL a drug test for METHamphetamine. As for it being a false positive, im not to sure but the test definately thinks I bathed in a pool of meth. https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/125862...2/14380428517/ Just make sure you always keep in mind that this stuff will cause a positive and to never even think about doing it if you know you have a drug test coming up via probation, job ir whatever. In conclusion benzedrex isnt as foolproof as we all thought, it can bite you in the *** as quick as you can get the cotton out. I hope this helps clear some peoples mind as it did mine.

Hi. Our site allows neither cross-posting nor specific drug testing questions. Immunoassays are weird in that antigens respond to some structurally unrelated compounds but don't to others. For most testing situations, they will confirm a positive result with a more reliable technique. However, they are less likely to extend such an expense with probation-related tests. Thanks for the datum though.

ebola

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend physical activity on this stuff. I've taken 300mg and went to work a 5 hour shift in a meat department. I swear my ass off, even in the freezer. Major BP increase.

hey can you please delete some inboxes sorry lol i am trying to message you!

I've used this drug a couple times and found its best to take a full inhalers worth at once, extracted in an acid of course. It seems like this is a drug that will kill you fast if you use it more than three or four times a month. The vasoconstriction is rediculous and lasts for at least a day after I use it.

I really wish there was more information on it and until there is I don't see how anyone can comfortably use it often.

Interesting that just replacing the phenyl- with a cyclohexyl ring changes the properties so much, specially the affinity for adrenozeptors. So combining this one with a powerful alpha-receptor blocking substance would bring one OTC meth...?

I literally spent about 2 hours looking for a good solid answer and im sure many many people are asking the same question. Will Benzedrex show up on a drug test as methamphetamine? And many of you may be thinking that propylhexedrine (hexahydro"methamphetamine") isnt technically an amphetamine. Which is exactly what I kept telling myself. I could sit here all day and be scientific but I came here for one reason and thats to warn you that YOU WILL FAIL a drug test

I second that, as I am all too familiar with propylhexedrine's strong tendency to give positive results on a drug screen. On the upside, however...a confirmation test (i.e., one that is performed at a lab) will show that it's not meth. If you pop positive (and have a choice in the matter), ask to have your results confirmed by a lab analysis. It's gotten me off the hook a few times.

or...not really "off the hook", as you were in no violation of the conditions of the test in the first place...you were never truly on said hook (or at least shouldn't have been).

ebola

Please be careful. I took a few of theseabout three months ago and gave myself a stroke...a massive one.they tell me I shouldn't technically still be alive, and lost control of my entire left side: both limbs, my face, my ability to walk and talk, I couldn't even eat for a couple weeks. I got very lucky.don't take a chance on this shit unless you have a death wish. Good luck and be careful

Please be careful. I took a few of theseabout three months ago and gave myself a stroke...a massive one.they tell me I shouldn't technically still be alive, and lost control of my entire left side: both limbs, my face, my ability to walk and talk, I couldn't even eat for a couple weeks. I got very lucky.don't take a chance on this shit unless you have a death wish. Good luck and be careful

That's really intense; are you still unilaterally paralyzed?

I went into Walgreens the other day to get one of these and the lady at the register asked for my ID. She even scanned the barcode on the back and the machine printed off some extra receipt she put into a filing envelope. Has anyone had a similar experience lately? This has never happened before.

In light of this stroke, I'm considering revising the FAQ to emphasize that propylhexedrine may not be tolerably safe for human use. Noname1:

is there any chance you could give us some additional information, eg dosage, frequency of use, subjective effects prior to the incident, etc.?

ebola

I had drug treatment with this guy and he said he would boil the inside of the inhalers and scoop off what floated to the top.

Do you know if there is any truth to this method of preparation? I never really trusted the guy as he would drop the dime on other people in the program, while continuing to use himself.

I do know that just using a benedrex or I think a vicks inhalor as well will make you test positive for speed. So that being said if you were to fail a drug screen you could just list the benedrex inhalor on your medication list. I have listed lopermide just to get around an opiate positive.

I had drug treatment with this guy and he said he would boil the inside of the inhalers and scoop off what floated to the top.

That might be useful for separating out the oil of lavender and menthol from the water layer (ideally, you want something mildly acidic, like lemon juice or coca cola). Not sure what the boiling's for though.

I do know that just using a benedrex or I think a vicks inhalor as well will make you test positive for speed.

It might, depending on the particular antigens being used; immunoassay tests are fickle like that. However, they're supposed to confirm positives with a more reliable method that won't be subject to such misidentification.

ebola

As far as that dudes method he said he scooped it off and he could mainline or sniff it. Like I said I really didn't believe alot of stuff he said but I was curious as to if that worked.

I was referring to the standard five panel test for probation/parole. I remember my PO not testing me after I had told her I took some lope for diarhea when my PO had one planned.

A GCMS you wouldn't be able to use it as an excuse or have to worry about it. Same with lope. I asked my doctor at the pain clinic and they said not to bother to inform them of otc medications because their tests would sort stuff like that out.

I'm new here but I tried two benzedrex cottons my first time with the lemon juice extraction and noticed that I felt energy and a rush from it but had dizziness on top of that. What is causing this sensation? It appears to make my penis leak and can't really notice it, by leaking I mean kinda dripping after I take a piss and I seem to feel the need to wipe it with toilet paper why is that?

I dont know a factual answer to your question, but i have a more difficult time urinating on amphetamine-like substances. I have always attributed this to the drugs' class being one that causes vasoconstriction and tensed muscles. Im not very relaxed while peeing, and so it is harder to release the muscles that allow me to initiate the act.
My hypothesis, therefore, is that you may be experiencing incomplete emptying of the bladder due to the physiological effect of the substance. IIRC, propylhexedrine produces a more pronounced hypertensive state than racemic amphetamine... But its been a few years since that substance has entered my body.

Regards,
~ Vaya

I'm new here but I tried two benzedrex cottons my first time with the lemon juice extraction and noticed that I felt energy and a rush from it but had dizziness on top of that. What is causing this sensation?

My best guess would be that you had a very high dose of a strong direct adrenergic agonist, and it caused dramatic changes in blood pressure. Why you went with that dosage, I'm not sure.

It appears to make my penis leak and can't really notice it, by leaking I mean kinda dripping after I take a piss and I seem to feel the need to wipe it with toilet paper why is that?

I'd imagine that this is due to localized vasoconstriction causing disregulation in your ability to void, coupled with increased urinary retention further exacerbating things.

ebola