• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

WARNING: Partypill "Diablo XXX Formula 3" contains the highly toxic neurotoxin 4-CA

User quantities of these pills can be safely disposed of by steeping the pills in a jar in undiluted chlorine bleach (about half a cup for <10 pills), then pouring this out in the toilet and flushing. The jar can be briefly rinsed and disposed of at glass recycling.

5.25% sodium hypochlorite in household bleach is not a strong enough oxidizing agent to destroy pCA. If anyone actually obtained any samples of the pCA containing tablets before they were discontinued please PM me as I would like to verify that they actually contained pCA via GC-MS and NMR. I will post the results (positive or negative) in this thread.

Now let's hope they will destroy their stocks of para-chloroamphetamine and that they won't re-market these pills and powders under other names.

so you're hoping they are going to basically throw money away? LOL

Just curious if this compound is neurotoxic but theres no way to tell how they are neurotoxic subjectively, what type of damage exactly would they cause? And in what way would killing a few braincells be detrimental if you have no symptoms? Im playing devels advocate here, as I would never consume this compound knowingly due to it being neurotoxic but Im a bit confused as to what harm it would cause if you couldn't feel these harmful effects yourself. Would others be able to "see" the damage I in you?

So I definitely have some of these with 4-CA and did not know that before ingesting. Should I be worried about long term effects from this drug?
Shitty to discover this... Last year my friends and I loved these pills on par with mdma if not more so.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'd love to hear from anyone who ingested this drug. What were the subjective effects and after-effects like? How does it compare to MDMA, 4-FA and other entactogens?

Just curious since the only info on 4-CA is buried in 1970s medical journal articles. Neurotoxicity intrigues me. Fenfluramine was also neurotoxic and was mass-marketed for decades. There seems to be a major difference between the subjective effects of neurotoxic drugs and the on-paper/in lab animals effects.

Can't believe anyone buys these branded pills or that they're allowed to sell neurotoxins in capsule form for ingestion. Mind = blown. 8o

Well, I wouldn't exactly say they're *allowed* to. It's more of a symptom of the black (and gray) markets created by the war on drugs.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'd love to hear from anyone who ingested this drug. What were the subjective effects and after-effects like? How does it compare to MDMA, 4-FA and other entactogens?

Just curious since the only info on 4-CA is buried in 1970s medical journal articles. Neurotoxicity intrigues me. Fenfluramine was also neurotoxic and was mass-marketed for decades. There seems to be a major difference between the subjective effects of neurotoxic drugs and the on-paper/in lab animals effects.

Can't believe anyone buys these branded pills or that they're allowed to sell neurotoxins in capsule form for ingestion. Mind = blown. 8o

So before ingesting these pills I did not know they contained 4-ca...
4-ca feels very similar to mdma in terms of body high and rush of empathy and openness. If one was sold 4-ca for mdma I would not be able to tell the difference from effects. Many of my friends who have ingested dozens of good high quality pills claimed these 4ca pills were their favorite ever. The differences between 4-ca and mdma are few... 4-ca had virtually no comedown, redosing 4-ca works great I could stay up all night and next day on only 2 pills taken apart.. also at the tail end of each roll their are hallucinations, for instance: I would see white paint dots all over my friends face and it reminded me of tribal face paint or I saw a pair of jeans on the floor but when picked up the jeans turned into a neon tapestry (which is what the thing really was) very trippy real hallucinations. 4-ca feels super clean and never had issues with it no nausea and always guaranteed a fun time.
Now that we know what is in these pills we will not be ingesting them. It's unfortunate how neurotoxic this chemical is because all my friends loved it so damn much.
I've had dozens of experiences with this and will contribute more reports in time.

Who in their right minds even consider buying this kind of shit! Wouldn't even cross my mind. Ill stick with REAL drugs lol

Has anyone marquis tested this stuff? In case it does get passed off as molly, would be good to know.

I want to try Pca, 3,4-dichloromethamphetamine, and 3,4,5-trichloroamphetamine at least once before I die. The pea derivative of the 3,4,5-trichloro compound listed has been shown already to be a stimulant and not a hallucinogen. I don't know if it is a shitty stimulant or a good one though.

Who in their right minds even consider buying this kind of shit! Wouldn't even cross my mind. Ill stick with REAL drugs lol
To answer your question, some people choose these legal highs over real drugs because real drugs are illegal. I'm not saying that I support these legal highs- I'm just answering your question.