• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

"Rolling face/ Molly face" Should I be concerned?

Well, yeah. When the kit doesn't react you aren't supposed to take it... it really will save you from these awful times.

It will take your body a day or two to sort itself out, though.. if it's already been about a day, you should be feeling a lot better after a full nights sleep. It can take a while to fully get back to normal, but most of the nasty feeling should subside rather soon. Hope you're feeling better soon.

So I don't know how old this threat is but I tried Molly for the first time the day before yesterday and then last night I did Molly and a line of Meth and immediately my head started to pound I began shaking my heart was racing I was dizzy and I saw a lot of Shadow People lot of lights that were there and my husband told me that it was fine that I was going to be fine and I finally fell asleep around 3 in the morning and then this morning I got up around 8 cuz I had to be at work at 9 and while at work I had to sit down because my heart was again racing I was hot my hands are red in my head still slightly hurts now that I'm home my head isn't hurting as bad but my face is on fire it's burning up but I feel very conscious I don't feel lethargic I'm not too sleepy I've ate a little and drink a little is all of this normal because I am a hypochondriac and I Googled serotonin syndrome and now I have anxiety thinking that I have that I'm not sure what I have or what's going on but I'm freaking out if somebody could just tell me what's going on I don't know what else to do and I don't really want to go to the hospital if I don't have to thanks in advance

No but we used the same molly the previous night and nothing happened. It was absolutely incredible. The next night I mixed the molly with the meth and snorted it in the same line, is that where my mistake is bc my husband used the same stuff and he had a good time both times. I'm the only person who got these results

Hypochondriacs shouldn't do serious stimulants like MDMA or methamphetamine - especially together...

There are so many physical side effects that you can obsess on that will convince you you're going to die.

Well you may have just needed a lower dose, or your sleep deprived, or both..

I agree with FUBAR though, this combo ain't for the faint of heart. I've been mixing a little meth lately with my MDMA for a nice extra kick and compared to dosing it alone it doesn't take much to have me flying.

Also I should mention I find the combo has lots going for it, perfect for all night dancing, or having deep conversations. Just don't let the meth take center stage as it can overpower the MDMA easily.

I also haven't really found the combo to be any more "habit forming" than MDMA alone. Maybe the tiniest bit but not enough to cause me to overuse or redose out of stupidity.

-GC