• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. This Isnt Planet Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tramadol, bromazepam & clonazepam with some weed got me feeling great! :)

^Howmuch bupe? 0.00003440mg?

OT: 400mg tramadol, 1mg clonazepam, 12mg bromazepam. Nice feeling.

I still know what planet this is so not high enough!

Actually pretty high though. I took a quarter of ron to the dome piece feels nice. Gonna eat some corn dawgs and put a rip of grizzly under the lip. Need budsies.

Smoked a couple bowls of green crack
Did some heroin....
And I'm just listening to music... hoping I can reach someone and make sure they didn't get into a car crash or some shit last night.

Smoked a bit of bud now getting down on a cup of coffee not really high.
Need to find some opiates or psychedelics so I can continue posting in this thread. lol

Smoked a bit of bud now getting down on a cup of coffee not really high.
Need to find some opiates or psychedelics so I can continue posting in this thread. lol

I have both right now ^_^ I ended up buying a lot of shrooms and so did my friend's because my guy won't have any for awhile... meh. I don't know when I'm taking some though, hmmm. Anyway, I am smoking on another bowl of green crack. I fucking love this strain.

Just smoked a point of some freebase Heroin. Gonna smoke some weed and maybe play Pokemon for a while. Life's good.

Bouta smoke another bowl then eat some turkey noodle soup.
Wanted to get my fade on tonight but it seems highly unlikely.

Almost finished with a 5th of Captain Morgan oh man

I started going through all my shit and in my bag I found enough weed for a bowl and I found Heroin!!! Just hooted the dope and smoked the bowl and I feel great.

Feeling pretty messed up from tequila, temazepam and weed. Probably won't be able to stay awake much too longer.

Lighting up a bowl of headies to go along with this kratom and MXE. Running low on weed and my psychedelic stash :p

Stoned and drinking my last few beers. Oh well I won't be hungover in the morning which is good because I have to walk to the liquor store tomorow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.