Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My One Year Anniversary

Maya

Bluelight Crew
Hello folks,

Today marks thr one year anniversary of the night that changed everything about my perception of drugs in general and how you shouldn't abuse your body and to always fuckin test your stuff.

As per my previous threads, I suffered some nasty side effects from an untested molly on dec 1 2012. I'm now doin about 90 percent.

To my fellow sufferers kerp pushing through, and like what everyone has said, this will all pass. Kerp fightin it. :)

I'm off to the gym -)

P.S...

I would like to mention all the people on bl I have become friends with and the people who helped me on my recovery:

Laugh the very first person who helped me thank you so much I owe you, Folley who was my guardian on the first few months, Futura, YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING LEGEND you survived it twice and I though of it this whole time that if you survived I will too. Earthbounded, RO4EVA, Dawglaw, Derok, FINISHED man you are the best! Harrythehead my bff lol PMZ, GGARZA, FBC your knowledge will always be with me, Foreigner of course you're help on late night pm's I will never forget that, DPD_mnk man you should be a mod and last but not the least Mr.SpeedyG

I am also sending some love to those who are in recovery Whatiswrongwithme I hope you are fighting your way through as well and thumbellina goodluck guys please keep fighting

Last edited:
Glad to hear Maya :) !!

Again just another positive story that time will heal MDxx induced toxicity.

It also so happens that this time last year I was suffering from MDMA induced toxicity and stupidly enough I made it worse by rolling yet again 3 weeks into a severe comedown/after-effects thinking I was all better, or close to better. However as the case with Maya and many, many others, I have fully recovered from the damage that has occurred.

To anyone else going through this, exercise is one of the biggest factors in aiding the recovery along with of course abstinence from MDxx.

Glad to hear you're doing better Jo

As I remember you were one who really was worried about permanent damage.. just goes to show that one of the most troubling symptoms of MDMA abuse is anxiety. It can manifest itself in a number of ways but once you start focusing on how to get better instead of what happened in the past, things get better extremely fast.

Hi Maya - i'm very glad to have been of some sort of help and i'm very happy for you. Work hard for the last 10% + hope you'll stick around to help people that are new to the horrors of MDMA neurotoxicity/ post-MDMA anxiety. Congrats :)

I wish I could meet the blue light crew. All the people who are recovering or have already recovered. No rolling obviously but just to hang out. Let's be real, nobody else in the real world can relate to us when it comes to this shit. Ehh wishful thinking I guess. Everyone who has helped so far thank you. I'm getting better. Will be around for a while with more updates.

Thanks guys and yes dpdp I will continue to help sufferers and support them.

I know eh badroll, no one really understands the pain and suffering besides a fellow sufferer or someone who has been in our shoes :)

I'm up fi r a meet up in the future for sure but yeah no rolling haha maybe a few drinks will be cool

Maya you have been doing great along this journey from the first day!! im really happy that you can have your life back like everyone is going to do it in a few time.
Your are a true example of power :) !! glad to have had some talking through this journey ^^! my best wishes

Hello Maya

Thanks for your positive words most important of all I am happy to hear you are at 90% recovered. It seems the last 10% takes a lot more time and dedication but it seems at 90% we feel happy and in a sense the last 10% is much less important.

For me my memory is still a little hazey and my concentration not 100% but I am living and definitely feel happy again. That deep anxiety as I am sure you know is just torture.

The movement of recovered users on here now is getting very powerful. All I can say is please stick around share your experience with others. The more people on here who share these positive words will give people hope who are the pitts of despair.

One again WELL DONE!! Another one of my BL friends comes back to the living :) :)

Every time I hear one of these recovery stories it makes me very happy.

Futura, that made me teary-eyed, thank you for your post and at last, the hardest part of the night mare is over

At this moment, I don't care how long it takes for us to go back to 100 percent but I know we will I don't mind at all if it will take a year more but what's important right now is we are able to cope with it. I've accepted it as part of myself that's probably why its easier to handle. There are other things that could be worse right? I'm glad that I made it to the recovered group and we can add this to our experiences.

Hey Maya, I'm new to this thread and have found great solitude in your story. Roughly two months ago I went to Vegas with a few friends and had a two day ecstasy binge. Non tested pills but they were the blue samsungs from CP, I've had the orange teslas a few times before and never had a LTC or any LTE. Wanting to have a good time we popped 2 pills a night over the weekend (total of 4). My other buddies had slight brain fog for a week or so but I suffered even more. On Tuesday of the following week I came over with mild depression, anxiety, vertigo, low libido, and over all just shit feeling. Over the last two months I have felt like I am getting significantly better with the anxiety and depression pretty much gone. Libido def picking up at this point but not all the way back. Only off feeling I have is when watching tv get a slight spacy feeling and find it hard to concentrate fully. I use to pride myself of critical thinking and problem solving and that has suffered some. I usually workout 5-6 times a week and found that to help clear my mind.

I was wondering how you are feeling at this point and what abnormalities you feel since your experience. I've seen it was a few years ago and just wanted to get your pulse and see how you were doing.
Cheers, Warrior