17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That is just poor business by the guy. The other guys are smart, they keep you happy and they keep making money from you. The other guy sounds like a idiot. It may be illegal, but hes still just running a business. Pissing off a customer is a pretty stupid thing it do.

^That is just poor business by the guy. The other guys are smart, they keep you happy and they keep making money from you. The other guy sounds like a idiot. It may be illegal, but hes still just running a business. Pissing off a customer is a pretty stupid thing it do.

Yeah i agree thats the way i look at it too, the only issue is he has the best hard ive ever had...a little crumb gets you high

Its too bad he knows that and thinks it allows him to act like a prick. Oh well, hes not your friend hes your dealer so it doesn't really matter too much.

Its too bad he knows that and thinks it allows him to act like a prick. Oh well, hes not your friend hes your dealer so it doesn't really matter too much.

Im just not the type of person thay takes shit like that, no matter who it is....if i respect you i expect to be respected back its how i was raised. He wasn't like this when i used to hit him up for d every once and awhile when my other connects weren't around, dry, or whatever he was actually pretty straight and whenever we'd meet up we'd sit and talk for awhile about random shit, but with rock he just asks like a complete prick. Your probably right because his hard is fucking amazing and any of my friends who have tried it also say its the best hard they'd ever had no matter how long they've been smoking it or hpw many different ppl they've gotten hard from thet say his is the absolute best.

Hey guys, say krokidil was going around CT how would you know it?? Can it even be a powder? Most of the dope i get is an off white - brown powder dependin on the stamp. Also would it have the same effect on people of they snorted it if you guys didnt know i actually still snort my dope bc im trying tk stay away from the needle the longest i can and anyone who says you cant devolp a serious habbit sniffing they didnt stick to sniffin it long enough im sure its worse when your bootin it but tbh i prefer the high from snorting it more ive shot it a few times and other than the rush its pretty much the same high except shorter which is not cool bc i can see my tolerance shooting up and me needing to spend money i dont have on it and that would not be good, im barley keeping up my 8-10bag habbiy a day as we speak. I can snort a bundle at 2-3pm and wont even have the sniffles until like 11am-12pm the next day. I just smoked a thirty rock so im gettin really sketched about gettin krokidil instead of dope

if you honestly think that sniffing is better than shooting than you are not even close tho shooting right. I used to think the same as you till that needle first hit my vain. from there I never looked back. not only did I never look back but my life quickly went down the tubes and I wanted to blow my head off. my advice to you is to STAY AWAY FROM DOPE.. OR GET HELP, ASAP! it ruined my life and can ruin yours as well.

Hey guys, say krokidil was going around CT how would you know it?? Can it even be a powder? Most of the dope i get is an off white - brown powder dependin on the stamp. Also would it have the same effect on people of they snorted it if you guys didnt know i actually still snort my dope bc im trying tk stay away from the needle the longest i can and anyone who says you cant devolp a serious habbit sniffing they didnt stick to sniffin it long enough im sure its worse when your bootin it but tbh i prefer the high from snorting it more ive shot it a few times and other than the rush its pretty much the same high except shorter which is not cool bc i can see my tolerance shooting up and me needing to spend money i dont have on it and that would not be good, im barley keeping up my 8-10bag habbiy a day as we speak. I can snort a bundle at 2-3pm and wont even have the sniffles until like 11am-12pm the next day. I just smoked a thirty rock so im gettin really sketched about gettin krokidil instead of dope

I kind of think that it would be really really unlikely you would get that Krokodil stuff passed off as heroin.

You probably have just as much of a chance running into a real crocodile in CT as you do finding "Krokodil"...

Heroin always goes best with this time of year
Nothing like a fat shot before and after you grub out

I've been clean since before the summer though so this will be the first holidays in a few years at least where it won't be a holidaze lol
It's ok, I have a half bag of some white widow skunk and a gram of really nice tasting wax, that will be sufficient

Heroin always goes best with this time of year
Nothing like a fat shot before and after you grub out

I've been clean since before the summer though so this will be the first holidays in a few years at least where it won't be a holidaze lol
It's ok, I have a half bag of some white widow skunk and a gram of really nice tasting wax, that will be sufficient

Same here, man. Smoking weed now with the sis waiting for dinner.

Last year I had a GF and had to go yo her house for thanksgiving. I need up blasting a shot in her moms bathroom and take xanny as well. Ended up nodding out into the dish face first. Glad to say that won't happen to me this year. I'm also not with the GF anymore. So it's nice to only have to worry about your own family.

Just whacky thinking of past holidays while high.

if you honestly think that sniffing is better than shooting than you are not even close tho shooting right. I used to think the same as you till that needle first hit my vain. from there I never looked back. not only did I never look back but my life quickly went down the tubes and I wanted to blow my head off. my advice to you is to STAY AWAY FROM DOPE.. OR GET HELP, ASAP! it ruined my life and can ruin yours as well.

I actually prefer sniffing dope over shooting it. I love the slower come-up from sniffing it, and that long lasting high that starts off energetic and ends with a nod. Sure you have the added bonus of the rush from IVing, but I was so afraid of overdosing that I would usually do too little to get a nice rush since whenever I did enough to get a decent rush I would usually bug out thinking I was ODing so couldn't enjoy it. It was very rare that I hit that magic spot where I did enough to really enjoy the rush but not enough to where I would be afraid of falling out. And even after shooting dope for a while, the few times that I had enough money and good enough dope as well as a low enough tolerance to get high by sniffing, I enjoyed it a lot more compared to shooting it.

i agree with monk that is crazy how they just had a line to get dope, were there just no cops around? How was the quality a opposed to today?

Oh yeah there were cops around. http://thevillager.com/villager_300/operationpressure.html

Don't for a minute allow me to glorify things. While most days it was in and out, cop and go ... at the end of the day it was always a cat and mouse game with the boys in blue. Some were more ambitious than others. Most not wanting the paperwork hassle associated with busting some kid with 2 or 3 bags. However there were the large scale sweeps, where cops got paid big overtime to bust anyone they could.

Trust me, I've worn the silver bracelets on more than one occasion. Being sick ... writhing on a cold tile floor for 2 or 3 days in the "bullpen" waiting to see the judge ... ain't no joke! Even back then when things were "open air," when all was said and done, it didn't turn out pretty. At least not for me.

What's up tony? You still fuckin with diesel here and there, or was it just a few time thing after you met that hook-up online?

That habit cost much more than shooting. I'll never forget my first shot and having this random girl blast me with it. There was this rush that I've never felt before and this was after I was already using for a year or two. From there I went downhill fast. Mind started to think what else could I shoot, much much can I shoot, what can I mix, etc. Pure misery to follow after that.

I did sniff while shooting at times depending who I was around, where it was done and how it was passed. But never got that rush but still got high.

I was dope sick for almost a week and today I finally got something and gave myself cotton fever. Now im feverish and my whole body is freezing and hot at the same time im shacking and my body hurts in the worst way I wanna die I was prob better of with my weed

^That sucks. Sorry to hear it. Were you really sick still after 10 days, or just craving, bored and depressed?

Ive been addicted for over a year man its not that easy, just cus i sniff it doesnt mean im not addicted to it...Ive had people who had been shooting for years shoot me up anf i got a rush..i just dont like the fact that its so short lived, plud what tommyboy said the energetic come up and the long steady high than long steady come down. I dont understand why people think you cant be severly addicted to dope if you dont shoot it.

You def can. I was for a year or two as mentioned. Just saying I sank even lower after shooting. If I stuck sniffing I would have went broke even sooner so I prob should have stuck with that. Who knows, I've might have robbed people. Luckily that never happened.

Guys this is my third holiday off the d. I can't believe how things have changed. while I was using I'd totally burnt the trust between my kids. They would invite me when I was using often I wouldn't show up or if I did it was a nightmare, I had used everyone and I could see the hurt in their eyes, It has taken a while and I know in their minds that me(their Dad) is still sick,
They have a hard time accepting me being on subs ,but they also see how much I've changed. Make no mistake about it I have more bridges to rebuild. All in all though they are proud of their pop. The trust level is great. I can babysit my two grandsons-even took them to a cards game earlier this summer. That would be unheard of in the past.
I ain't preachin to you younger guys. But if you aren't using the needle don't start. I can look back and see that point was when I lost all self-control. Again I know people are going to do what they want. But give it a long hard look before you pick up the rig. Shit got crazy real quick w/me. Anyway I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

Good for you man im sure your kids are really proud of you, i know i would be. My mom was a coke head for around ten years and ended up losing our house and everythimg so i ended up living with my dad because she woulf leave my sister and i home alone to fend for ourselves all night with barley any food, no electricity, and the list goes on. Atleast you admit you fucked up and are trying to make it right, keep up the good work man

Status
Not open for further replies.