17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
no benzos for sure. I picked up a gram and shot .25. let 10 mins go by and shot the other .25. prob still have half gram left but feeling good now. I am even ITCHY and scratching myself. feels good.

I left a little juice in the spoon. you guys shoot the left over juice in spoon often? prob wont have another shot for an hour or two; I am feeling great now but no where close to a NOD great; I just hate letting this sit on the spoon and dont wanna waste a shot shooting so little. legit, I havent left anything on a spoon ever, so I honestly dont know if I can leave out like that or what. kinda crazy a user like me doenst know that, huh? ha.

I feel pretty damn good, tho. fuck! I have a girl tho who I am going through and she is "watching" me because she knows about my ex life and my bupe appointments etc. my next appointment is the 28th. I can prob use the rest of this tomorrow and be fine for a blood, test, right? actually, I know I am right but I ask anyway cuz I am jammed.

decent shit; or maybe just be a while since I "did" it.

4lvctL.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I wish I could get some good dope I would be doing it right now no matter the cost or consequence.

im there there YET, bro. I just used needle first time in 6 months. 6 more months ill plug my ass w/ Listerine since I wont be able to pay the bill.

im there there YET, bro. I just used needle first time in 6 months. 6 more months ill plug my ass w/ Listerine since I wont be able to pay the bill.
You know the listerene thing was just a joke. But please be careful with the dope. You have been around the block enough times. I wish I was hanging out with you right now I'd even let you spike me.

haha. i know. i am be super careful. i even have some sitting on spoon still ready to be shot. how long can I let sit for? I never done this before but dont wanna shoot another .25 for another hour or two. i feel great right now. ordered a sub, nodded few times while typing waiting, smoked a bowl or two; now listening to Alice in Chains.. life is good. HA! I needed it after the Pats lose (another excuse)

If I were in your shoes I would use till I threw up. Then do a little more.

I am done, dude. I have 1 shot left of about .25 left of the original gram. first shot was .5 and was great. .25 for 2nd was great and came w/ nod and this last will be great for bed. not too bad of a day w/ the needle.

I've been upfront all along like I promised myself to be on this forum; so let's see what happens from here on out. I wanted BACK OUT at a NICE PLACE and ON MY FEET and I got all that and then some; so look at this? day 2 here I am shooting dope to celebrate. and last week when I signed all pepers and shit I grabbed a gram of dope and sniffed 6 hours after my last bupe dosage and that was my celebration then.

guess I gotta stop celebrating, huh?

The dealer who screwed up and gave me thee wrong stamps that were $10 cheaper is gonna throw n extra 3 bags on top next time because he wants me to keep comin to him so hopefully he stays true to his word when I go out next.

^^

The key is to see him soon, otherwise he'll likely forget and claim it never happened if you wait too long.

That's cool he did that. Shows he's a professional.. as long as he follows through.

^^

The key is to see him soon, otherwise he'll likely forget and claim it never happened if you wait too long.

That's cool he did that. Shows he's a professional.. as long as he follows through.
I won't be able to go to him till Wednesday cus I won't have money till then but I told him if he fucks me over on it he won't be seein me anymore and he said I got u just remind me when u come through I promise I got u and he texted me today saying he had new shit so I think I'll b good

^I wouldn't wanna be Scagnattie's dealer! He'd be returning bundles every other day and shit!

woke up from final nod and just took my final shot. dude, this G lasted me since 530/6 ish. that is RIDIC. these bupe really killed my once heavy tolerance and I am only on 8MG of bupe at this point. back 6 months ago I'd buy a G and just blow it all over lunch time. this time I bought around 530/6 and didnt shot half for about a half hour; then my next to smaller shots worked out well and kept me "feeling good" all night. was good, too.. cuz I had my fav. vein and I just tracked all 4 shots in that vein but moved up a bit from the last shot point (its OK/good for you like that; or so they say). ha. then again, shooting itself it gad enough,no !? veins were popping but stuck w/ my goto left arm right between some tattoos.

as bad as it may sound, it was a great FIRST day at the new crib. the last few days/week I've been moving shit in here; couches, chairs, tables, etc. been a pain, so I guess its OK for me to use a pain killers,right {

God damn I keep trying to rationalize getting high again but I need to make sure I have enough d to last me the week , I only have 3 bundles and 7 bags to last me till wednesday

^^

If the dope is good that's plenty, man. I mean if you have a big habit right now, you might not be able to get loaded every single shot.. but.. certainly you can make that last to keep you well.

I need to make sure I have enough d to last me the week
A trick I've used before: keep a 2 day supply and slip what remains in a padded envelope and send it to myself. If mailed from the mailbox at the local post office the longest I've ever waited was 2 business days. Today, by the way, is MLK day which is a federal holiday... i.e., no mail.

I need to make sure I have enough d to last me the week , I only have 3 bundles and 7 bags to last me till wednesday
That's 37 bags!!! This demonstrates the geographical differences in bag size. Either that or you have a monster habit. Four fat New York bags (2 as a wake up, 2 late afternoon) is enough to keep me nice all day. As Stagnetti indicated, once I get "there," using more dope makes little difference it terms of enjoying the high plus it jacks up the tolerance level and could be fatal, which is never fun. So 37 bags that are the size that I'm accustomed to seeing would last me about a week.

Good luck Tomatalli. I'm glad you got your $190 back also.

[

My issue us that I'm still sniffing it so I have to use a lot more , the dope is really good I just sniff it ah it takes more for me to get loaded. I really wanna switch to the needle but I'm trying to hold off

Also my issue is I always try and get really really high like nod the fuck out high so I kinda have jacked my tolerance up which looking back was really stupid but it is what it is. These are pretty fat IMO I would post a pic but idk how like I said I would be doing a lot less if I shot up but I'm trying not to do that so it takes me a lot more to Get where I want

Last edited:
Is there any difference between off white/white dope vs brown/tan deisel? They are both #4 I'm assuming if they're found on the east coast. I've always noticed that white dope tastes different than brown dope the color never really has correlation IME.

^^ I always preferred the white stuff that mixed up clear but I've had tan dope that was just as good. With the brown stuff, I seem to recall putting a drop or 2 of lemon juice in the cooker along with the water as it would clarify (make more clear) what was in the spoon. I'm not advocating the lemon juice trick (and I'm CERTAINLY not advising YOU tomatalli to switch to a needle). I'm just sharing my recollection. Has anyone heard of adding lemon juice to the shot? Toma what do you mean by "both #4?"

Status
Not open for further replies.