• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

uncut amphetamine sulphate ("base")

If your even suggesting I sold this you can do one. I've been operating on a no hassle no beef basis on here since I rejoined, this has F All to do with me. And for what it's worth considering I have been taking speed 10 years I reckon I know exactly what I'm on about plus I don't use one claimed local infamous chemist, I use varied online personal sources... Proofs in the pudding but seriously no agro please cos I 100% cbf arguing with you or anyone else on here.

I say that without trying to start WW3. But seriously I have zero interest in selling to anyone so leave it out plz yeah? I cbf with another pointless argument on here with anyone so whatever. But I aint interested in a pishy £10-£20 for the sake of the hassle.

If anyone wants check my PM's couldn't give a shit but I don't sell drugs and have reimbursed a lot of what I did so please kindly fuck off with the scammer chat, I'm also saying this out loud so why would anyone mail me for any?

One thing I will put money on is the pepsi challenge though, ie mine is better than anything on here. That sulphate powder I gave away .4 and have been on it 3 days, if you don't believe me whatever, comes from same UK guy as sells meth if that helps...SM

Either do some research or drop it. Aint worth the dreg arguments.

PLUR literally have a nice day. Cos I seriously aint here for anymore beef. Have fun and don't get a habit.. ha
erm .... what in the hell does all the above have to do with what I said to Deano?

I've been saying in the thread since my first few posts at the beginning of it, wait for someone who knows his speed, like Shambles to come along and comment. Personally, in this thread you come off (to me) as acting like you're the 'absolute' source of knowledge on the drug he's talking about ... I don't think you are tho, hence my response to Deano, when he said 'you seem to know your stuff', was '*cough* wait for some more of the old gits to turn up and chip in' (ie: with their info and experience of it, which is vastly larger than your own)

Based on your interpretation, it seems like you may have been overdoing the speed yourself.

What a truly bizarre response. There was nothing 'implied' other than that.

[edit]
It was discussed in similar conversation between me and Shambles here also a few days ago....

Last edited:
^I think the 'chipping in' comment was taken as a financial thing, rather than an experience one.

I believe all the paste I've ever had has been wet sulphate, without the solvents evaporated off. Probably the reason most dealers keep it in the freezer, so it can be chopped off and sold, without fucking about with bits of powder, and losing weight. Any paste I've ever had has always been more potent, once dried, including the stuff that is available to me now. It comes as a very liquidy, almost spunk-like substance (which stinks like fuck), but rapidly dries to very hard, yellow lumps. It doesn't lose too much weight, either. When it's £25 for a quarter, and it lasts weeks, you can't complain. A few lines will almost certainly prevent any sleep, unless you take a decent dose of benzos. On the other hand, I've had powder which just tasted sweet, and did pretty much fuck-all. I think strong, powdered whizz is quite uncommon, because of the obvious loss of profit.

I'd say meth is superior to pretty much any amphetamine I've had. I find it has less physical side-effects (in moderation), and is more geared towards an MDMA-style feeling, because of the serotoninergic aspects of it. It's not just about getting your words out, over everyone else. This effect will obviously quickly disappear, if abused, and you'll just be left with the speedy aspects. If you're awake for days, it's not going to feel as calm and nice as it first did. Still, I found that I didn't want to dance around as much on meth. Whereas, with amphetamine, I can't stop moving. It totally depends on what you're using it for, and who you are, as already mentioned. I'd recommend trying a decent source of both, and making up your own mind.

If your even suggesting I sold this you can do one. I've been operating on a no hassle no beef basis on here since I rejoined, this has F All to do with me. ... seriously no agro please cos I 100% cbf arguing with you or anyone else on here.

I say that without trying to start WW3. But seriously I have zero interest in selling to anyone so leave it out plz yeah? I cbf with another pointless argument on here with anyone so whatever. But I aint interested in a pishy £10-£20 for the sake of the hassle.

II don't sell drugs and have reimbursed a lot of what I did so please kindly fuck off with the scammer chat,

Hahaha. Guilty conscience much? Nah, probably not. Still lying, still scamming no doubt.

"Oh please please don't say anything about my lying scamming past here and on topix..."

Fuck off.

Care to name those you've paid back scumboy?

Fuckin hell all I wanted to know is if base went off after a month now I started WW3 haha

Take some benzos or whatever and get some rest lol

^ lulz, it's allllll your fault Deano ... tut tut ... j/k

Hahaha. Guilty conscience much? Nah, probably not. Still lying, still scamming no doubt.

"Oh please please don't say anything about my lying scamming past here and on topix..."

Fuck off.

Morning ;p

See Dr Robotnic, if I had actually intended to mean anything other than the reason I gave you in my response, then ^ this is probably how I'd have said it ;) ... it's not like I'm known for mincing my words or owt now, is it?

You stupid twit. Nice hole you've dug for yourself there.

deano: Your amphetamine sulphate will last longer than you, if it is dried, and stored in a baggy. :)

Know it might sound daft but would blowing the hair dryer over it dry it out quicker?

a wise man recently advised me to warm a (dinner) plate, and let it dry out on that. Not sure how hot. Warm it up in an oven for a bit? ... you can use it to chop down easier on a plate too. I only asked recently myself cos I dont normally do the drying thing myself either, since I used to get the oily stuff

Hairdryer instantly made me scared at your expense for any wastage and I had visions of it disappearing into the wind.

[edit]
Again, hopefully someone with more experience might 'chip'* in with some better advice.

*And by 'chip' I don't mean, poker, wonga, snidey, or 'inferred' anything else. Just incase anyone with insane paranoia levels got sweaty palms reading that

Last edited:
I have a horror story from about 2 years ago, when I kept my little speed stash (about 15gs) in a little screw top pot, an old one which used to have face moisturiser in it. Was just unscrewing it while stood at the sink in a little portocabin place, and dropped the whole pot when I got disturbed by some workmen .... and watched my beautiful powder scatter all over the floor in front of my eyes as the pot rolled over the floor. Which they then trampled all over *sob*

I was devastated. It wasnt the best stuff but it was all I had at the time and knew it was the last I could get hold of for a long time

Lol nah I wouldn't have the phet out loose if I was to hair dry it I would keep it partly sealed in the bag so it don't go everywhere prob won't work tho dunno.

Wonder if those silca gel bags that they put in certain parcels to adsorb moisture would work if I put it in the tin next to the phet

Lol nah I wouldn't have the phet out loose if I was to hair dry it I would keep it partly sealed in the bag so it don't go everywhere prob won't work tho dunno.

Wonder if those silca gel bags that they put in certain parcels to adsorb moisture would work if I put it in the tin next to the phet

Just spread it onto a warm plate, the thinner you spread it the quicker it will dry and the easier it is to chop up.

Just spread it onto a warm plate, the thinner you spread it the quicker it will dry and the easier it is to chop up.

Ok will give this method a go more than likely thanks for advice.

So does drying it out really make it(the buzz) feel cleaner? How does it do this?

Fuck off.

Care to fucking do one? Why don't you ask your friend MM perhaps for one?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/197113-Amphetamine-FAQ

19. HOW CAN I PURIFY MY SPEED?

There are a few different methods for purifying amphetamine, but one of the simplest and best ways to do this is with a dual solvent re-crystallisation. If you plan to do this however, be prepared for a LARGE reduction in volume. Keep in mind however the stuff you separate out isn't really any good to you anyway. Consider the fact that most street speed is less than 15% pure, which means the gram you just bought has about less than 150mg of active content. If done extremely carefully you won't lose much of the actual speed.

Re-crystallisation is based on the different saturation levels of hot and cold solvent. A saturated solution is one which has the maximum amount of solute dissolved in it. The saturation level of any given solvent rises and falls with the temperature. Put simply, when a solvent is heated it can dissolve a larger volume of solute, and as it cools and the saturation level drops, excess solute will form into crystals and sink to the bottom.

A simple purification can be done using a single solvent. Add hot solvent to the amphetamine in small amounts until it is all dissolved. Anything that will not dissolve is adulterant and should be filtered out using coffee filters or filter paper (mositen filters first to prevent them soaking up solution). Next, allow the solution to cool slowly to room temperature, then place it in the fridge and allow it to cool further. Once it has cooled in the fridge filter the crystals out and allow them to dry.

It is worth noting that some adulterant may also be soluble and form its own crystals in the process, so what you have at the end may not necessarily be pure amphetamine. This is why a dual solvent re-crystallisation is preferred.

A dual solvent re-crystallisation works by using a second solvent to dissolve many of the impurities, but that the drug itself is not soluble in. The second solvent also acts as a cleaning agent for the new crystals being formed.

In the case of amphetamines the 2 best liquids to use are acetone and alcohol. Acetone is a component of paint thinner (and nail polish remover) and can be bought from hardware stores or art supply stores. Alcohol can be obtained from hardware stores or liquor stores. Acetone is used as the 'mother' liquid, amphetamine is insoluble in acetone but most of the crap used to cut it is.

So the procedure: Put your speed into a flask, beaker or some other container you can heat on a stove (note: use a stove without a naked flame, as these volatile organic chemicals produce explosive vapours). Pour acetone into the container so that the speed is completely submerged in it with a centimetre or 2 of excess liquid and swish it around to dissolve any soluble impurities. Next gently heat the acetone until it boils, and then take it off the heat. Now slowly add (with an eyedropper or pipette) just enough alcohol for all the speed to dissolve - stirring gently until the speed dissolves. If you add too much alcohol you won't get as high a yield as possible so don't add too much. Anything that doesn't dissolve is adulterant and should be separated out by filtration: use 2 coffee filters in a funnel to filter the solution, then cover it so a little air can escape and leave to cool to room temperature. Once it has cooled down you should notice crystals starting to form. Put the container in the fridge, and then the freezer to encourage more crystals to form (i.e., increasing the yield). The slower the solution cools, the larger the dry crystals will be. Once the solution has been freezer cooled, filter the crystals out with some coffee filters, then wash the filtered out solid in the funnel with a few drops of alcohol and allow to dry. Voila, you have pure speed. Save the acetone, it can be reused.

20. HOW CAN I TURN SALT INTO FREEBASE?

Salts are the reaction of an acid and a base, so converting the salt back to freebase requires the reversing of the initial reaction, this is called an acid/base extraction. It's a fairly simple process for someone with a decent understanding of chemistry and the right equipment. There is a wealth of information online about how to do A/B extractions and any decent chemistry textbook will cover it so I won't go into too much detail here. Before attempting an A/B you should probably purify the drug first as described above.

The basic procedure involves basifying the speed with lye (sodium hydroxide/caustic soda). This is done by dissolving the speed in distilled water and mixing this with a solution of distilled water saturated with lye. This reduces the amphetamine to its freebase form which should separate from the water once it settles because it is not water soluble.

21. HISTORY

Amphetamine was first synthesised in 1887 by German chemist L. Edeleano. Originally he named it phenylisopropylamine. Methamphetamine was first synthesised in 1919 by Japanese scientist A. Ogata. However, it wasn't until the 1920's that physicians began to investigate medicinal uses for amphetamines. Around 1927 it was discovered to dilate nasal and bronchial passages, elevate blood pressure and stimulate the central nervous system.

In 1932 amphetamines debuted on the pharmaceutical market in the form of the Benzedrine inhaler, produced by Smith, Kline & French. It was sold as a treatment for nasal congestion to asthmatics and people with colds.

In 1935 it was successfully used as a treatment for narcolepsy, a medical disorder characterized by sudden and overwhelming feelings of sleepiness and fatigue.

In 1937 it was found to improve concentration and mental performance in people suffering from ADD (or ADHD: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). Amphetamines were approved for sale in tablet form in 1937, by the American Medical Association. It was sold by prescription as a treatment for ADD and narcolepsy.

During World War 2 (1939-1945) amphetamine use rose rapidly, as soldiers on all sides were given tablets to help keep them awake and alert for extended periods of time. This lead to an epidemic of amphetamine use in Japan that continued throughout the 1950s.

In 1940 methamphetamine became available in tablet form, sold as Methedrine by Burroughs Wellcome. By 1942, both methamphetamine and dextro-amphetamine were widely available over the counter without a prescription, and were aggressively marketed by manufacturers as a treatment for a range of ailments from weight loss and depression, to epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, and asthma.

In 1956, amphetamines were restricted from being sold without a prescription in the UK. Despite this, non-medical use of amphetamines boomed amongst the general population throughout the 50s and 60s. 'Pep pills' were taken by bored housewives and students started combining them with barbiturates in a concoction called 'purple hearts'.

Towards the end of the 60's, physicians began to seriously question the medical value of amphetamines, as the hype surrounding non-medical abuse of the drug heightened. Many believed that doctors were too quick to prescribe the drug for just about anything without fully understanding its effects.

In 1970, the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act was passed in the US, which defined a scheduling system for drugs. Injectable methamphetamine was placed in schedule II, while other amphetamines were placed in schedule III. Shortly afterwards in 1971, all amphetamines are placed in schedule II (note: the lower numbered schedules represent more tightly regulated drugs).

By the 1980's clandestine speed laboratories had become the greatest source of illicit amphetamines sold throughout the world (by FAR). Prices fell as speed became readily available on the street. Smoking amphetamines became popular, and amphetamine use continues to maintain popularity among the young people of society.

Fast forward to present day, nothing much has changed. Governments around the world struggle to curb amphetamine use, despite the 'War on Drugs' measures such as tighter controls on precursor chemicals (and glassware) vital to amphetamine synthesis, and ludicrously high penalties for manufacture or possession.

Like it or not, amphetamines are here to stay. Better to be informed than die from ignorance.

Some research on the matter plenty consumption and it's not too hard to understand any drug.

Unless you were taking merke cocaine in the 60's or pure amphetamine/Adderall pills like people who are maybe 60-70 now would have had access to in their day then your age doesn't make your opinion anymore valid to me I'm afraid.

I've purified both speed and cocaine before, doesn't make my knowledge worth anymore than anyone who's being doing it years but I think I know what I'm taking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to fucking do one xxxx?
It was me who questioned your knowledge bank, not SHM. I said there are more qualified people to comment with better knowledge than your own (and with better knowledge than my own).

Hey, and no need to apologise for the rant to me where you fucked up and interpretted everything all wrong. We all make mistakes. I'm cool with it, yo.

At least he was big enough to admit he was in the wrong eh? ;)

At the end of the day a lil knowledge never hurt anyone so every one can chip in and share there experience it all helps.

The speed I was getting straight from the source for two years, had one thing added to it from it's liquid form, altho they wouldnt tell me what. But it was as close to pure as it could be beyond liquid form. Shambles may be able to tell you, it'll be a different substance depending who's making it.
Freebase phet is an oil. In order to form powder amphetamine, sulfuric acid is added. This is the same whoever's making it, really, amphetamine doesn't form a nice hydrochloride, it's possible to form other salts but uncommon. It is very unlikely that anyone is buying freebase amphetamine at a personal use level, and really I can't see anyone producing speed not salting it immediately, otherwise you're just left with an inconvenient, nasty oil. As knock said, "base" and "freebase" mean the same thing in this sense, though "freebase" is really a druggy term with a narrow scope (reverting conjugate acids of amines to their unprotonated forms, which is usually done by displacing them with a stronger base, often NaOH or ammonia), and "base" is the common technical term, though it has a much broader set of uses in chemistry.

Babylonboy, please dont go away! ... gotta rush out for a mo, but have some questions ^^ that was exactly the type of info I was looking for. Need more infoz tho if poss

Back soon

Care to fucking do one?

Fuck off scamboy. You came back exactly the same last time, pleading innocence and asking everyone to leave you alone.

Next thing you were scamming here and on topix. So fuck off Captain Codshit, scammer. And take your interesting little Blackberry toy with you.