Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[MUSIC] Favourite cover tracks ..

<3 to Trotsky

you however ....

shush you. lol, 'Fact'.

You wouldnt be saying that if Black Francis looked good dancing semi-naked infront of a mirror.

Eh, so he can't rock the leathers and shades like the Reid boys ... non of The Pixies needed a stylist

chalk n cheese.

There's only one person who could resolve this dispute anyway, and that's janetcrow. Come out, come out, wherever you are janet ;p (I know where you are, but come out anyway, plz ) ... and tell Sam the bad news ;p

I know it wasn't directed at me but my point was we all have different tastes for various reasons. I can take a laugh and a joke at the Reid brothers in leathers and shades, but at the same time it was just after I left a genuine apology because I saw how much the music meant to you, because mine and my wife's means the same to us. Then it turned in to some call out thread (that I have no idea who it refers to). I guess it's bad form all round, from the the bashers, to me and everyone else. We need a bit of respect innit! I tired to clear the air here and just made it worse! Sorry dudes!

One of my favourites for sure. Boo Radleys, one of the worst bands ever, made a terrible song called Lazurus. Got remixed by many, none better than the secret knowledge of Andy Weatherall. His remix bears no relation to the original.

Be warned, the first 30 seconds or so are almost silent.

Lazurus

I know it wasn't directed at me but my point was we all have different tastes for various reasons. I can take a laugh and a joke at the Reid brothers in leathers and shades, but at the same time it was just after I left a genuine apology because I saw how much the music meant to you, because mine and my wife's means the same to us. Then it turned in to some call out thread (that I have no idea who it refers to). I guess it's bad form all round, from the the bashers, to me and everyone else. We need a bit of respect innit! I tired to clear the air here and just made it worse! Sorry dudes!
what you wrote before was perfect, no misunderstandings on my part ...hence my <3 to Trotsky comment

the rest was just me taking cheap shots at Sam (knowing of his love for beefcakes and stylised guys & semi clad/naked frontmen) ... was not towards you whatsoever ... he knows how to take it. just japery

The rest of the posts that followed are merely banter between familiar folks ... some of who don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to who's the best between JAMC and the Pixies mind ;) ...

I LOVE JAMC, in case of any doubt ... I just know the Pixies are betterer =D

Last edited:
One of my favourites for sure. Boo Radleys, one of the worst bands ever, made a terrible song called Lazurus. Got remixed by many, none better than the secret knowledge of Andy Weatherall. His remix bears no relation to the original.

Be warned, the first 30 seconds or so are almost silent.

Lazurus

Got this on a mix tape once ... the guy knew me well ;p

(listening to lazarus now) [edit] <--listening still but sounds nothing like the Boo Radleys whatsoever ... decent.

[edit x 2]

And i've been searching for the Victoria Williams & The Williams Brothers cover of Neil Young's Don't Let It Bring You Down but I can't find it online anywhere. Special prize to anyone who can find it ... it's actually BETTER than the original. Love it so much, but there doesn't seem to be a video of it anywhere

Last edited:
Holy shit, really?

(And I like the Pixies too, but love the JAMC more than most things. <3)

Another stunner. Oasis doing the Beatles live, I am the Walrus, the one that featured on disc 1994. Amazing all the way through but a blasting last 2-3 mins.

I am the Walrus