• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Recreational psuedoephedrine dose?

pingin'hard

Bluelighter
Recreational psuedoephedrine dose?

Recently I found a very old packet of 'Sudafed' containing 60mg tablets of psuedoephedrine and no other shit. Is the high from psuedoephedrine worth it? If so dose anyone have any dosage info?

Wow. You chose about the least recreational drug in existance. Please, PLEASE, throw those away. My god.

There is no high. But you'll be able to breathe through your nose for a couple of days.

Of course, if you had some iodine, methanol, anhydrous ammonia....

I'm with Jumbo...do a little research and you could have a really nice time ...with just about 10 more boxes of those Pfeds and a couple more things

pingin'hard drop about 4-6 of them mate, you'll get some nice tingles on your scalp. It won't be a good stimulant high but it will be a stimulant high nevertheless. Throw some water on your hair and sit by a fan and masturbate for a few hours.
watch the blood pressure though, no running marathons!
See if you can have some weed around too for the come down, thats about the highlight...

actually it does give you a high when you take enough. It's more of a body high than a mind high tho, no mind altering anything but makes you feel different for sure. I think the general consenus here(in seattle, it's a common drug, many places will only sell them behind the counter now, esp since meth labs have popped up everywehre in the last 2 years) will tell you 240mg is the normal dose. First time around tho I'd take less, maybe around 140-180mg. Just be careful using that with other drugs, after you've been taking it for so long it starts working a lot like meth (seriously, not exactly like it but you get a lot of the same effects, from what I remember the only real difference was the not puking everywhere after my high went down like I did from meth)

We used to take the shit out of Sudafed in high school. Not that great, but fun if you have nothing else.
[ 05 February 2003: Message edited by: jenna ]

you will get a lot of the same effects from meth...the only thing is that you won't get any of the good effects that you will get from meth..... only the bad ones...the SIDE Effects
i would advise against trying to get high on pfed....if you are that hard up; try just plain ephedrine

yeah, pseudoephedrine is my drug of choice during the winter, 60mg before I go to bed, recreational use? non-existant, but pseudoephedrine or zithromax are really good for stuffed nose/throat, or the kind of smoker-cold/irritation I get , if you are a smoker and want to toke up during the winter take daily 2mg of vitamin c, some tea and proteins and 60mg of pseudoephedrine a couple times a day depending on how bad you feel (or 200mg time release), that's all that they're good for (why do you wanna spend +1k and blow your bathroom when you barely know about stimulants, go and buy some meth).
*Just Say Maybe*

^^^^^^^
It's nice during the winter, then your nose is all clogged and you want to go out and snort some sweet cocaine :)

haha! that's funny you bring up zithromax...that shit goes for like $100 here on the street for a five pack...works fucking wonders though
right now however, i am on 2 x 1000mgs of augmentin(sp?) twice a day...thats 4 fucking grams of antibiotic a day...

It's not a totally useless drug, but I wouldn't have in unless I was really bored and/or dry of anything else. It does have an effect, just not mindblowing. If I have a bad cold I will take about 200mg just to put me into a nice state of sickness-induced delerium. But not altogether something I would do recreationally.
Be wary as well, it is addictive...yes, it is.

I also recommend not taking pseudoephedrine to get high. If you're really that desperate, at least use real ephedrine. At least that way you'll get somewhat of a stimulant feeling, but I've found pseudoephedrine to be completely useless except to clear your sinuses.