Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

6-EAPB/150mg -(My friends) First time - "SR, I'm absolutely ruined!"

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
As well all know, 6-EAPB is now upon us, and whilst I won't touch the x-APB chemicals with a 10 mile barge pole, I thought I would post my friends experience when he took 6-EAPB a few nights ago.

Dosage:150mg (told him to dose lower, but he wasn't having it....)

9pm:He consumes 150mg of 6-EAPB in a bomb and decides to head into the other room to play some PS3. I decide to sit in the neighboring room and finish some work for my job whilst drinking a green tea (yes, I'm that boring!). I tell him to update me as the night progresses.

9:20pm: I hear the familiar sounds of Call of Duty echoing from the living room, which are soon accompanied by the words "Uh-oh....!". As I'm concerned that D is testing a new chemical, I decide to move my work into the living room so I can keep an eye on him. He reports that he can feel the start of a rather intense come-up which is causing some G.I discomfort. At this point, I also notice that he has become rather flushed and his pupils have begun to dilate. A sign of things to come perhaps?

9:45pm: D is now pacing round the room in a mixture of anxiety and energy, intermittently looking at me and saying "mate, I can't handle it...oh God...oh shit!". Deciding that this was not the best time to lecture him about how it was "his fault" for taking a high dose of an untested chemical, I proceeded to sit D down on the couch, and re-assure him that he was just coming up hard and that we have been in similar situations before. Heart rate was elevated (130bpm), however I feel that some of that elevation was due to panic rather than the substance itself. All other vitals were fine. Got D a glass of water and a banana to raise his blood sugar levels.

10pm: D is less panicky now, although he still reports that he is coming up alarmingly hard. Furthermore, I notice that 6-EAPB produces SIGNIFICANT pupil dilation (on par with MDMA), along with some nystagmus, as D reported he was having trouble focusing on items as everything was blurry. On the positive side, he reported the euphoria was great and the tactile enhancement was building.

10:30pm: At this point, D is...how can I put it....fucked. On a scale of fucked, I would say we are at a 200mg MDMA level messy in terms of eye roll and generally 'looking munted'. All D kept saying was "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaagggggggg" alongside stating how great he felt. A side note though, much like 6-APB, I noticed that sweating seemed to be an issue as D appeared to be perspiring rather heavily. In my opinion, I would consider this a major negative of 6-EAPB especially since a drastic temp rise is never good, especially not in a hot club!

11-12pm: D appears to be alternating between 'absolutely ruined' and 'intoxicated', as he was at this point rubbing his face on a fluffy cushion and making noises (no, I'm not making this up!). From what I managed to gather from him at this point, EAPB seems to feel like a less empathic and euphoric MDMA, with significant rushes of "fucked up" that put you on your arse. A further note to add - anyone who is thinking of trying this, buy some gum. Seriously - at points I thought D's jaw was going to detach and fly about the room!

12pm - ?amHaving evaluated that D was now in no danger, I decided to retire to bed (as I had work commitments the following day), and D seemed comfortable with handing the rest on his own. After awaking the next day for work, I met up with D again, who informed me that he had only managed to drop off to sleep at around 4am with the help of some wine. On the negative side, he said he felt fairly rough and that his appetite was non-existent. However, to sum up the experience for you all:

6-EAPB
*Very rushy with a very "fucked up" feel
*Fucked up feel does not translate to euphoria and empathy. Whilst D said 6-EAPB was euphoric and empathic, it wasn't on par with MDMA
*As I suspected, be aware of temp fluctuations with this...seems to cause a moderate rise in temperature!
*Rather long lasting (halfway between MDMA and 6 APB)
*The come-up will kick you in the face. According to D, it was one of the most intense come-ups he has experienced

Apologies this is not more in-depth! It's quite a task writing a trip report when you yourself didn't experience the drug. However, if you wish to know more, just ask :)

SR%)

Cool report. I haven't run into any vendors sourcing 6-EAPB at all, and actually haven't really read too much about it either. Is 6-APB the only other chem your friend has tried of the Benzofurans?

6-EAPB is about :) It has just been released by two well-known UK vendors. In regards to other benzofurans, my friend as tried them all :)

6-EAPB is about :) It has just been released by two well-known UK vendors. In regards to other benzofurans, my friend as tried them all :)

how does he rate it compared to the others (5-eapb, 5-apb, 5-mapb, 5-apdb, 6-apb, 6-mapb, 6-apdb)?

I really enjoyed your report, quite funny! :D

As for the compound, I'm not all that intrigued.

This sounds like a really nasty compound. I wouldn't be surprised to see deaths with this one :/

Sounds like some sketchy stuff.

I used to have coke head friends that would do too much and act like that. They would say "I think I need to go to the hospital" I would say why ? so they can tell you you did too many drugs ?

Fuck that shit.

Mr. Roller, any music appreciation,energy? Recommended settings?
It looks like overdose subject. Should be interesting do half dosage about 70-80mg.
Thanks for the good report anyway :)

Ive done 20 grams of 6-eapb in last 2 weeks. started off at 100mg was kinda like weak mdma. So I quiclky bumped up to 150mg after i came down. it last around 3 hours the rolling that is. and that was about right for me. currently doing 200+ as have huge tolerence now. hardly does anything. i wouldnt say its as a bad as the OP mentioned. I've given out 100mg to newish rollers and 150mg to peeps that can handle it. they love it. beats the hell out of bkmdma. the psychedelics at the end of the trip are pretty awesome tooo and will stay with you until you got to sleep.
music is a must. its like a selfish version of mdma IMO and no where near as hardcore as 6apb was. For me seems a pretty safe chem. ive mixed with alsorts. My friend nearly died when mixing with bk2cb , i was fine but he went in to body over heating just sitting still had to get him to hospital asap.
feels good too sniff too. just pure energy this roa.

So just want to say its a ok chem with me :) i didnt like 5-eapb at all tbh. but might just order some to see if the combo is anything like the 5/6apb :)

^^troll. If you really have 20 grams of 6-eapb in the last 2 weeks, then you are individually responsible for everything that is wrong with the legal high industry.

beurk, messy stuff... it' sucks that because the "descent" rc's get made illegal people are "forced" tomove on to nastier things

good TR