a 'thank you' perk for donators - account name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
following the launch of the donations portal (see: Introducing Bluelight's Donations Portal!), we're pleased to announce that those donating to bluelight now receive a one-time account name change as a thank you.

if you would like to take advantage of this perk, simply forward the receipt email you receive from maps to [email protected], along with the new name you are requesting. the abandoned accounts policy (see: change to the terms of the blua: abandoned accounts) will apply.

there's no donation minimum - donate what you can afford - but we think $25 seems about right.

alasdair

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just not sure how well it would go down if I had my name changed to kock.

^^ I think it'd go over pretty well, actually! EADD would definitely be laughing....

read the first message in this thread and follow the instructions.

alasdair

i just read your posts alasdairm and i am happy. i only came to this thread because u started it. sry ive been drinking some chardonnay, but alasdairm i have been following you for years here, this is the first time i reach out =D

I donated earlier this month and nobody has contacted me about a name change

^
if you are getting a name change so am I there's just no point anymore can't recognize anybody on here

Ali I just donated £20 for a name change when you can please. Emailed the name I'd like. Cheers mang

hello

is this not clear: "if you would like to take advantage of this perk, simply forward the receipt email you receive from maps to [email protected], along with the new name you are requesting." ?

alasdair

Sorry man just wanted to be sure before donating, was pretty high too.

Status
Not open for further replies.