• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

sex on opium

Sliff Master Huck

Bluelighter
ME and my better half werec wondering if it would be a good idea to have sex on opium. I would think it would have the same effects on the labido as heroin or any other opiate(long lasting), but i figured id ask the experts to be sure.
Thanks for your help,
huck

If it's real opium, and that is highly doubtful, it would have the same effect as morphine cause that's what opium is. Sex on morphine is good. Kinda itchy and sweaty though.

You can easily smoke 100mg of morphine in a gram of opium. That'd be enough to make me nod especially when you consider the onset.

Originally posted by bong420tripper:
Opium isnt exactly very powerful.
Its much like shagging on a vicoden or 2.

You're either not smoking enough, or you're smoking that red rock bullshit.

<rant> Ok, perhaps it's just me. And perhaps I'm living in a dried up river bed, I dunno. I have yet to find one single valid claim of REAL opium. Except for those who go to the trouble of growing it(actually I've never know anybody who knew anybody who did this) I have never seen or heard of real opium. Yet, whenever somebody has it (usually pot head types, go figure), they have the real thing. All the other shit is fake, but theirs is real. And it looks pretty real too, turns out the back page of High Times lied. It doesn't get you high. I do not believe anybody who claims to have or have had real opium. Not only does it make litte sense to sell when there is Heroin, in fact I'm prety sure an Opium dealer would be set back several hundred dollars, if it's real that is, but why sell real shit when your clientel are morons who keep coming back for the fake shit! It always seems to be pot heads (or at least Marijuana sympathizers) who get mixed up in this shady business. You do NOT see hardcore junkies explaining about the Opium they got. There's real drugs to be had, synthetic ones at that. You won't catch me buying Opium even if I knew it was real. I don't get it, at this point I'm more convinced that Opium doesn't even exist, that Heroin comes from Dasies. Yet, I see so many people, on and off these boards, parading around speaking of this mystical opium. Somebody, please, enlighten me. </rant>

Opium is rare in the US, but it does still exist. But if you do come across it your not gonna be getting it from a dealer. The only way your gonna see it is if you know someone who grows poopies(or you grow them yourself), or if you come across some really old medical grade opium that someone had stock-piled. That happend to me on ONE occasion.I have no idea where it came from, but my friend pulled out a big amber jar with white and red labeling and the word 'OPIUM' across it and some smaller print on the bottom. I forgot which pharmaceutical company had made it, but i remember the date on it was 1976. It was refined, powdered opium, and was light brown with a slight reddish tint. I thought it would be really weak because it was so old, so i made a tea with 1.5 grams and drank that, and also smoked 2 grams with my friend along with some kinds. I was way wrong about it being weak. I had a moderate opiate tolerance at that time and felt like i was close to ODing. My skin was cold and clammy, my breathing was extremely shallow, I couldn't walk at all and I thought about calling an ambulance a couple of times because of my breathing. Since then I have only done opium that was freshly harvested from a friend's small poppy garden.

^^^People who claim to have tried real opium or have access to real opium should read you experince that I'll quote!
I made a tea with 1.5 grams and drank that, and also smoked 2 grams with my friend along with some kinds...I had a moderate opiate tolerance at that time and felt like i was close to ODing. My skin was cold and clammy, my breathing was extremely shallow, I couldn't walk at all and I thought about calling an ambulance a couple of times because of my breathing.
Opium is typically 10% morphine. That first 1.5g you drank probably had 150mg of morphine in it. Then another 2 grams with your friend? You definately had a huge amount of Morph running thru you and you probably were right on the edge of goin down. That's opium!
I see and here these kids who smoke 2 or 3 grams in just a couple of hours and think their high. "It's so relaxing", "It's nice and mellow", "Goes well with pot", "kinda feels like a weak hydrocodne buzz"...That's not opium. Simply put, that is 100% bunk shit.

When I was in Thailand, we went into the hills and smoked real opium with one the hill tribes. Its quite tricky to light and keep going if you don't cook/purify it first. What I tasted in SE Asia is nothing like the urban myth of opium we usually have here in the US.
You are better off grabbing a packet of H.

I used to get dried floral decor poppies and make tea all the time, a few times they had cuts on them and had a small amount of opium on the cuts, the shit tasted nasty. I didn't bother smoking it though, as it wasn't enough to do jack shit so I just ate it and made some tea. Opium isn't that good either way and isn't even as good as hydrocodone, its just a ok opiate imo.

Have you tried real opium? Making tea out of dried poppy pods is NOT opium. Opium is certainly better than hydrocodone.

real opm ahhhh, only ever see it in india and nepal - have had some homegrown in uk but was shite compared to these.
its not worth smugglers bringing it in when H is so much lighter and easier to distribute/cut etc etc. i expect its the same in most countries these days.
BUT the question of sex, if found it highly enjoyable like sex on opiates in general until u get a habit, then sex is the last thing on ya mind

How can you even think of sex on opiates?
As far as Opiates and sex, I've found Opiates make you last forever, but it's because your numb! Even if you can manage to orgasm, it's much less pleasurable than if you were sober...
Opiates completely remove any real interest in sex for me (I don't use opiates very often either), sex actually becomes a nuisance...
Also, I wouldn't knock Poppy Tea (I've yet to try it, but plan on in the future), but from everything I've heard, if you get high quality pods from a good source, it's very enjoyable, defintely far from mild...
[ 10 January 2003: Message edited by: BlueDeer ]

opium is around, you just have to know where. its booming in the nyc area. its selling for about the same cost as chronic.

I'm from NY, and that "opium" that you say is "booming" is red rock(dragons blood incense) and it's bullshit. It is true that it's "booming" though, because stupid fucks keep buying it. People are paying $20 a gram for it too, which is REALLY sad considering that I've seen the shit online at 300 grams for $35.

its booming in the nyc area. its selling for about the same cost as chronic.
as has already been pointed out, this is far from true. dealers couldnt sell opium if they wanted to, its not economical to grow a huge field of popies for one batch of opium when you can make heroin much more cost effectively.

dealers couldnt sell opium if they wanted to, its not economical to grow a huge field of popies for one batch of opium when you can make heroin much more cost effectively.
Opium is grow to make heroin. I don't think turning Opium into Heroin has anything to do with cost efficiency, it has to do with how space is at a minimum when smuggling an illegal drug...
Why smuggle a gram of Opium, when a gram of Heroin is worth much more, since Heroin is a much more potent drug....
If your going through with the risk of smuggling/transporting an illegal drug, you have to use the available space wisely, therefore dealing in Heroin, the better potency/quantity drug makes more sense...
Since the process of turning opium into heroin is pretty simple, this is naturally the smarter option....

you said:
Opium is grow to make heroin. I don't think turning Opium into Heroin has anything to do with cost efficiency
then you said:
Why smuggle a gram of Opium, when a gram of Heroin is worth much more, since Heroin is a much more potent drug
i like to call that cost efficiency ;)

How is using dried poppies to make tea not opium tea? It has morphine, and it has codeine. Morphine is just a shitty drug orally imo, I would take 30 mgs of hydro over 100 mgs of morphine in a heartbeat, its a so so opiate, just like opium.

How is using dried poppies to make tea not opium tea? It has morphine, and it has codeine
You can call it "opium tea" if you want but it is not opium. Tylenol 3's and MSContins are morphine and codeine but together they are not opium. That's the best way I can explain it. Opium (dried latex from the poppy plant) has a relatively high concentration of morphine and can be vaporized. You cannot smoke tea nor can you evap off the water to yield a smokeable product. THAT makes all the difference in the world as the absorbtion rate of morphine changes dramatically from one route of administration to the next. Orally, morphine is pretty damn weak. Smoked and injected, it's pretty damn strong.
Dont get me wrong. I am a huge fan of poppy tea. It's not the same as opium though.