• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

smoking ritalin

BanE

Bluelighter
Im just curious to know if anyone had tried it before just for the heck of it. Care to share your experience?
This question has been bugging me for a long time, and i haven seen any reports of it being tried before. Will it have any effect at all? Don't think i'll try it though,just curious. :)
[ 08 January 2003: Message edited by: BanE ]

It does work, but smoking pills isnt the best idea. I wouldnt try smoking something like concerta though, or if their low dosage pills. Try it, it wont kill you.....
Im not sure if people have added baking soda to try to get it in its freebase form, this may or may not work.

dont smoke concerta
when i was tweekin off thise for a bit i decided throw one in the pipe and smoke it like i woudl meth...of course i cut out all the crap and had only the center...well i hit it it melted and whatnot like meth, i took a toke, blew it out, and straight up puked....bah, that shit aint meant to be smoked...snort it or eat it, dont smoke it.....put it in ur ass!

There is a pin-prick of actual chemical in your average tablet.
I wouldn't suggest it. YOu'd have to extract the methylphenidate from tablet. I've done it, it's a lot of work. So unless you've got a lot of ritalin, it isn't worth your time.

Not really on topic but hey,,
Once when rolling, we made a poppers bong. Its like a regular bong made from a coke bottle, only instead of sucking from the drinking hole, you put bog paper over it, cover it in poppers, and len selotape a bog roll tube over the top. You inhale through the bog roll tube.
We smoked weed & shitloads of ritalin in it, and after just one hit I had to lie down for like 5 minutes.

I dont know about in its natural state, but you might try to convert to a freebase form ..just a thought...railing it, or orally works just fine for me!

I burned some big concerta pills on foil once and it was probably one of the most foul tastes ive ever had the misfortune to experience. I would definitely advise you to just eat the pills.

why would ya wanna eat it..
just make out some fat lines and snort em..
see how long of a line u can snort..
my longest was around the size of a 30 cm ruler.. :)
NASTY.. but its fun just to see.. hahaha
jks
have fun
latez

My buddy used to put half of a 10 or 20mg pill into his pipe w/some weed and smoke it. I never did it because I really don't care for pot. Anyway, he told me if gives you a different buzz. I found it smelled sweet.

ritalin is alot like adderol some say and i have smoked adderol in a marijuana cigar and i would say it is not worth doing it again. Also someone told me that you can cook up ritalin so i tried it and it really works, i did not shoot it, but tested the hypothisis for sheer curiosity.

Back when I was in high school I would trade my lunch money for ritalin. I tryed smoking it in a light bulb, however it only worked slightly. There was alot of unpure krap in the pill that Im sure my lungs could have done with out. But hey, what else is high school for?