• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Introductions

Hiya all! Rachel om Ireland here, been a member for a while but just saw this thread now so looking forward to being an active member of EASS :)

Used bluelight as a resource for close to 20 years now when googling drugs.

Last 6 months or so I've been on here nearly 24/7 as in the last 12 months or so I've become a full time hardcore opiate addict. Started with prescribed fentanyl but has ended up with whatever I can get my grubby mits on. Currently in the process of trying (and not doing so great, was meant to drop today but decided to maintain for another week) to taper but damnnnnn it's hard.

Decided to register an account so I can join in the posting whilst I'm in withdrawal hell trawling the forums lol

hello everybody :)

Decided to register an account so I can join in the posting whilst I'm in withdrawal hell trawling the forums lol

Wow. That's almost the exact opposite of what I do. Welcome to EADD and the very best of luck <3

Good luck with your taper mate.

By the way, sadiecakes meh dearie, that PM I sent you earlier-you can disregard. Had a CT scan performed and no spinal or skull fracture. Guess I must just have a thick skull.

How are you recovering now hun? hope your not in as big of a mess as you were before.

As for me, recovered mostly, and definitely helped by the fact that one pharmacist refused to fill the script for DHC from the hospital, and made me get a new one. A pain in the ass in one way, but it left me with the original, meaning I could fill it twice, after the next pharmacy I tried was less up their own arsehole. Although my feet and face are aching a bit, since I've spent most of the night stood working a chlorine gas generator, wearing goggles and a gas mask.

Lol....the house smells faintly of bromine and chlorine at the moment. Not at harmful concentrations, its not so strong as one would smell at a swimming pool, but I can definitely smell bromine (and Cl2).

I'm better babe. Still hurting though. Was meant to go see the doctor today but it's a bank holiday innit? Working the rest of the week so can't go.

Interesting house smell LC. Can't say I know what that combo smells like.

Hello! Been using Blueflight for the last couple of weeks just stumbled in here, hopefully be around for a bit I have been using Crack and Heroin for the past month or so no the first time but slipped after being clean since February.

Hey Solo! Welcome to EADD. Please have a look around and make yourself at home.

As per standard operating procedure please familiarise yourself with the forum rules. You'll find the linky at the top of the page.

Newbie from Staffordshire, thought I'd say hello. Currently on a pile of prescription shit including Benzos, codeine and SSRIs. Sober from boozing for 11 weeks.Hoping to one day try MMJ. Hi :)

Alright newbie from Staffs, I'm not that far from you. Welcome to BL, hope you have a long and happy stay :)

Apologies for deleting my post, I suddenly felt like it was TMI. Thanks for the welcome :)

No worries snuf, people do it all the time.

Welcome to Bluelight!