• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Introductions

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Yeah Peter Petelli was one of the superheroes in Heros... His power was being able to take on other peoples powers! Hehe. :p

Hey Stee! Thanks for the reply! It's hard to ask or find help for nurses (and doctors) for the fear of rejection, stigma and ridicule, and not to mention being made redundant. I'm pretty spcertain that the rates of addiction and drug and alcohol problems are exceptionally high in the medical profession... I assume it's the high stress, long working hours, responsibility as well as access to medication that are aggravating factors. It's also a shame that there is hardly any support for doctors and nurses with addiction other than punishing them by suspending them or strucking them off... which often makes things a great deal worse!
I was just wondering Stee... did you get back into nursing after your suspension? I heard you can reapply to join the register after 5 years and if you've demonstrated that your clean and have not continued to get into trouble! I've been suspended for 18 months but not worked for nearly 2 years now. I'd like to return and I'm doing pretty well at the moment... Or I was thinking about becoming a drug councillor. I'm still on a methadone script so I don't know if I can return to practice or if I have to come off of it first. I mean it is a prescribed medication but I don't know the rules.I be good to hear your story and experience!

Hello to all new members for a start!

I've not been on here for quite a while, so welcome welcome welcome and a MASS of love n respect to everyone I've not typed at :)

PEACE YO! <3 ~{^,^}~ <3

Always the warm welcome from your warm heart. Heya my monsta. It's great to see you back. Hope you might stay for a bit. Love you Xx

Hello again all... So confusion about the rights and wrongs of forum rules combined with being under the influence at the time, resulted in me creating this account, and I am in fact, the artist formerly known as mrcientist! No longer posting under that handle of course, which I think means it's ok for me to have this other account? Feel free to correct me of course! No idea why I stopped using that account, I guess it became inactive? Anyway, it's me! And I guess this could be moved somewhere more relevant? =D

Welcome back - still probably the best place to post this as there is no 're - introduction' facility around. The other a/c should still be active, just decide which one you wish to use and as long as you stick to it I cannot see it being a problem as there is no malicious intent for the alt.

Sup guys I made a post in introductions but since this will be my local forum I thought I may as well post here too :), Known about the site for a week or so maybe and I have already learned a lot of information, and I get bored really easy so I thought I may as well sign up to have a chat to some people and maybe chip in with some advice whenever I can. I can't give any professional advice but still my experiences may be of help to some people

welcome.gif

Welcome aboard mate. Post away :)

Hey prega. Welcome. Show us whatcha got my friend! Get to know the forum.

Hi all! =D
I have read this wonderfull forum for years and finally i decided to participate=D
I am from the sunny Spain =D
Cheers

My Mrs wants to borrow his littlejhon; she sez anything's better than mine... :?

Hola littlejhon!! Glad to see you finally posting. Looking forward to hearing more from you!! Enjoy that sun xx

Hello. Another new person here, been lurkin' for a while.
I might write a biographical thingummmy, if I feel the urge.
Here's a sample:
Termina: has a sick, dirty sense of humour.
doesn't take all them new-fangled chemchals with numbers and letters like, just sticks to smackncrack.
Im not from the North of England btw.
Peace
T

la welcome liljhon to our ghappy commune
shoot me a PM when you can >/>