Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Introductions

I think I know your cousin...?

NSFW:
latest

All woodland creatures are welcome here so we'll be hoping to be seeing more of you around and about the place :)

Afternoon all,

I'm a UK-based on-and-off heroin addict, currently got it down to occasional use (once a week, smoked).

Used to party a lot (uppers) when much younger but never really got into the gear until a few years since. Can't remember why, just wanted to try it.

When I'm not doing stupid things like that, I'm well into cars, electronics, metal fabrication and general engineering-y things.

I was bored so thought I'd sign up :D

Last edited:
Afternoon all,

I'm a UK-based on-and-off heroin addict, currently got it down to occasional use (once a week, smoked).

Used to party a lot (uppers) when much younger but never really got into the gear until a few years since. Can't remember why, just wanted to try it.

When I'm not doing stupid things like that, I'm well into cars, electronics, metal fabrication and general engineering-y things.

I was bored so thought I'd sign up :D

Welcome to EADD my friend! Can I deduce from your username that you're no spring chicken and more than a little cheesy? Well that makes two of us mate! Although I'm more of a cheddar man myself, I do like my camembert electrique - and if you get that reference, we're going to get on just fine! :)

Many of us on here are aging opiate addicts or ex addicts, so you're in good company mate. Hope you enjoy your stay...

Evening,

Not much of a user, discovered dark web a few months back and have tried some ecstacy. Made me feel 21 again!

Welcome to EADD my friend! Can I deduce from your username that you're no spring chicken and more than a little cheesy?

Certainly no spring chicken, but not quite aging either - I'm not quite sure where the username came from, apart from pulling two words out of my bum and combining them.

Cheesy - quite possibly. :D

Cheers for the welcome. Seems like there's quite the community here. I did mean to reply last night but having set up my login yesterday I then immediately forgot it - hmm, perhaps I am getting old after all! :)

Evening,

Not much of a user, discovered dark web a few months back and have tried some ecstacy. Made me feel 21 again!

They do tend to do that so they do. Mmm... eckies <3

Also, hello and welcome to BL and EADD in particular :)

PS: Am now wondering how liver and camembert would taste together. Probably about as good as they would smell. Lawdy 8o

Hey, VeniceQueen and EyeOfRa, welcome to Bluelight! Apologies for late welcome, but I don't think these Introductions threads are checked very often tbh. You're better just dipping your toes into the main body of the EADD subforum - everyone is welcome. Have a browse through the threads and feel free to chip in on any that pique your interest.

Have fun :)

Hello,

Long time reader, but only started posting in the last few days. I'm mainly past the recreational drug phase of my life, other than a drink or very occasional smoke (quite like weed in a pipe). My main thing is benzos. Doctor stuck me on diazepam about 12 years ago for my anxiety and I never stopped. Unfortunately when I moved for a job, the new doctor did not take my request for diazepam well... I'd have to go into some drug abuse clinic, which I didn't like the sound of. Checked it out and discovered I would have to attend every day to get my diazepam. They were the other side of the city, so that just wasn't practical. How was I supposed to do that and how down a job? Most of their clients didn't have jobs so it was a ball-ache for them, but do-able. You won't be surprised to find I turned to alternative sources.
I'm a bit obsessive about having a good supply of excellent quality diazepam. You never know when you are going to lose a vendor so I get good stuff like Apaurin when I can and always test it.
Aside from that I work in psychology, love movies (especially Christopher Nolan), fantasy books, podcasts, urban photography and writing.

Yeah, so that's me... looking forward to meeting you on the forum. All the best!
barq (pronounced like bark - long story)

Anyone going to Dekmantel in Amsterdam this weekend? :)

I mainly hang out in PD, but I like to lurk here sometimes

Yo. Felt like posting instead of lurking. Perhaps the methylphenidate is to blame! I'm a pug in a rug and enjoy taking drugs. To post here that's an obvious prerequisite; gonna rock till I don't exist.

Hey fellow EADDers. A few of you probably remember me. A serious heroin addict for a couple years who managed to kick that shit out after it caused multiple brain injuries, and now an occasional benzo and opiate user. Met the love of my life (now husband of 4.5 years!) on BL and we’ve gotten each other through a hell of a lot of shit. Always here to listen if anyone needs a friendly ear :)

Hey fellow EADDers. A few of you probably remember me. A serious heroin addict for a couple years who managed to kick that shit out after it caused multiple brain injuries, and now an occasional benzo and opiate user. Met the love of my life (now husband of 4.5 years!) on BL and we’ve gotten each other through a hell of a lot of shit. Always here to listen if anyone needs a friendly ear :)

And that husband would be me - formerly mrcientist if anyone remembers from the 2012-15 period, never a prolific poster, nor always an interesting one, but definitely always a pretty fucked up one 😏I feel exceptionally lucky for 2 reasons - I OD’d that same time that caused Pagey’s brain injuries, but less severely enough that I escaped with no physical damage, just guilt. Secondly, if it wasn’t for this place, and how wonderful a community it was then and presumably still is, then I never would have found the woman that I’m lucky enough to call my wife.

I certainly didn’t think that I’d find someone on here that I want to spend my life with, and I’m pretty sure no-one thought it would last, but here we are, 6 years later and married for 4 and a half!

That may sound cheesy, but cocaine, so there we go 😂

Last edited: