• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Introductions

thanks for the welcome,
im more of a lurker than a poster but i have been around for a bit. im starting to post more often now (distracting myself from paperwork)

Yea please join us I'm sure you have a lot to contribute. Great to 'meet' you. And I agree FUCK paperwork lol.

Evey

Hi guys nice to meet you all, posted in a lot of other subforums but EADD a new one for me. Names Denzel, late 30's and I'm a comedian of sorts.

Hi guys nice to meet you all, posted in a lot of other subforums but EADD a new one for me. Names Denzel, late 30's and I'm a comedian of sorts.

Whaaa? You were an EADD regular, you lying squirrel!

Sup, I am dopemaster. I am an ambassador but it's not like I contribute on a moderator level but hey, I try to help out.

I dig the site and do realize and appreciate the work people do to keep our community going.

I like the people I have made friends with through the site, the info has been very valuable to me, and well it did help me with some issues I was having with my habit getting out of control.

I talk alot of shit and make jokes often, sometimes at my own expense, but I like to make people laugh or at least think. So yeah I stumbled into EADD and well it seems like a good place to post so I should at least check it out. I typically post in TL mainly because of the pace in their and lack of pc police. I do accidently say some racist and sexist shit without meaning to but at least I own up to it. I don't mean harm but there is no personal affect from words on a screen and I am no good with emoticons and think they are for girls and homosexuals.

Sup, I am dopemaster. I am an ambassador but it's not like I contribute on a moderator level but hey, I try to help out.

I dig the site and do realize and appreciate the work people do to keep our community going.

I like the people I have made friends with through the site, the info has been very valuable to me, and well it did help me with some issues I was having with my habit getting out of control.

I talk alot of shit and make jokes often, sometimes at my own expense, but I like to make people laugh or at least think. So yeah I stumbled into EADD and well it seems like a good place to post so I should at least check it out. I typically post in TL mainly because of the pace in their and lack of pc police. I do accidently say some racist and sexist shit without meaning to but at least I own up to it. I don't mean harm but there is no personal affect from words on a screen and I am no good with emoticons and think they are for girls and homosexuals.

Welcome :);)=D:D:p <38)8(8o:\:|

Well hello Dopemaster! I think you'll like the humour of EAdd rather well then!

Although unlike TL we do not allow racist or sexist jokes but my gawd do we love a bad joke. There is a bad joke thread but for the life of me I can't find it! BAD MOD! BAD MOD!

I really do think you'd like it around here. Where in this world do you call home? I'm EADD's resident American, I live in Scotland. Best country EVER! Scotland that is........

Thanks for the welcome.

I suppose home is east coast USA for the time being. I am moving soon though as I have come to the conclusion that I only want to live in America if I can use cannibus recreationally and medically as the government has created a bit of a police state with the NSA spying on every single person here for example.

Also I have spent enough time in man made cages for the most petty things ironically that I want to be able to use medical mj but I want to do it in an area where it is socially acceptable so a recreational state is ideal and since I am selling my house and moving, I can pick what best suits me.

It should be obvious what state I have chosen so don't ask me please as I do try to enjoy a lil privacy on here. I have gotten to know people on bl even ppl near me but that takes time to build that type of trust.

Don't worry about the specifics darlin, Privacy is paramount and highly recommended whist idiots like me give no fucks about where I hail from. I've nothing to lose these days. ;)

Wish the UK would get on the weed band wagon! I mean, grow a pair parliament and just get things moving! It's only fukkin weed ffs!

Yeah, I'm starting to get riled now. Nice to know you're living the "high" life <3

Get yourself well acquainted with EADD, we're a lot funnier than TL, no offense to any mods or regulars but we just are. We're also a close community. There is a sense of family and many close friendships have been made in here. Most people think of EADD as family. Black sheeps and all.

But did anyone expect a Texan to hide their heritage? ;)

Girls and homosexuals, dopemaster?!
That's me sorted...

<3

I remember you, dopemaster, from when we all greeted members in NMI. Nice to see you in EADD <3

Evey

Afternoon one and all.

I'm Laura and have been a member of Bluelight for a while, but I've never ventured over to you lot of lovelies in EADD.

I hope to be a part of your little team and look forward to chatting with you all.

Take care x

EEEEEEEEEEEE Fresh meat!

How have you not been to EADD yet? You'll like it here, its social as well as informative. We're a little community. I hope you stick around <3

EEEEEEEEEEEE Fresh meat!
*fnarr*

You'll either love it here and consider other forums blasphemy very quickly or you'll just simply love it.
Easily the best forum on BL - both a biased comment and one that has been uttered by many people.

"Anything they can do, EADD can do better". ;)

Ha ha.

Sprout, I recall you replying to a couple of my comments in other threads and I thought that you were bloody lovely.

Nice to know that you're a regular over here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Are you of the male or female gender if you don't mind me asking?

Ha ha.

Sprout, I recall you replying to a couple of my comments in other threads and I thought that you were bloody lovely.

Nice to know that you're a regular over here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Are you of the male or female gender if you don't mind me asking?
I don't think s/he's sure... ;)

Is Sprout male or female? Little of Column A, little of Column B and in very fine proportion too ;)

Welcome to EADD - have fun =D