• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Introductions

Like Knock I love BL but most of all EADD. It's refreshing after a hard day at work to come on here and liaise with people more unfortunate than myself. It reminds me never to rest on my laurels and live life to the full. Thank you EADD. Xx

You'll get a bro fist from OTW for this bit ^

But he'll always have those snazzy matching leggings him and his GF rock together, over you tho, so I wouldn't get cocky about it.

Haha. i remember that pic from ages ago

Marmz your story will be interesting i reckon. maybe. theres something intriguing about you

I posted a very brief summary of my life on the staff forums, because there's a thread for that. But the staff are not the be-all and end-all. In my view, I am here for the the members - old members, current members, members in waiting. Not BL as some grand institution. I'm here because we are a community who can support each other. BL is a very useful, albeit flawed, institution. But it's nothing without the people that post here, and most of all I do give a toss about you, the members. Especially EADD, because amongst you are some of the most compassionate and intelligent people I get to share ideas with. This is not about national boundaries. It's just about the sort of people who gravitate to EADD. I love these people. <3 I don't actually care where you're from. I would never turn away someone from EADD because they don't live in the right part of the world. All I care about is building a community of people who care about each other. And I honestly think EADD is the jewel in the BL crown. Not because of me, or the other mods, great as we are ;) but because of you, the members.

Knock; that's beautiful. Kind, loving, heartfelt, compassionate words.

What drugs were you on?

EDIT:
knock in im fucked megathread 3 hours previously said:
Think it's time for 4-FA and 6-APDB.

Ahhh I see. I still have no idea.

Not doin' a biography or nuthin just came in to say Knock you seemed like a genuinely lovely guy from the first time I posted u a PM about some shit I can't even remember now..great write up in OP dude

Bump

I thought I'd bump this. Mods is there any chance that this thread could be a sticky for new members, like in TDS? Junior's thread gave me the idea I just think it would be an ace idea to integrate new members into our EADD family.

Thoughts? Mods? <3

Evey

We have soooooo many stickies. S'up to the other mods but IMO not a bad idea.

Like Knock I love BL but most of all EADD. It's refreshing after a hard day at work to come on here and liaise with people more unfortunate than myself. It reminds me never to rest on my laurels and live life to the full. Thank you EADD. Xx

lol, that did make me laugh.

I've always wanted to say that publicly, but never had the guts to.

As you wish Darlin, we haz sticky! Do your best to welcome the newbs. You are very good at that! x

<3

As you wish Darlin, we haz sticky! Do your best to welcome the newbs. You are very good at that! x

<3

Thanks---I try my best to find them in NMI n invite them but can other EADDers do this too? Took me four months to find out about EADD after joining Bluelight.

Evey

It depends on the info they're given in NMI. Perhaps they aren't European or South African. It really does depend on the contact they receive in NMI as to better help navigate them. I started off in EADD personally. Don't think I've ever ventured in NMI.

And yes, of course any EADD'er can welcome a new person if that was what you were insinuating . It'd be kind of them to do so.

<3 you knock, always had time for us members. Miss you as you were one of a kind. After all no point being staff otherwise.

Evey

Knock's introductory post n the banter in this thread is perfect introduction thread. It shows people what EADD is about

Evey

My <3 to Knock as always.

Welcome to EADD, young Padwan! Any queries; use the search engine, post in the relevant thread or PM either my Sprouty self or one of our brilliant team.
Say Hello, at least? ;)

<3

personally i think its a great idea. sadly i cant be arsed right now to introduce myself. so i will keep it short.

im 40, lefthanded and therefore a genius. i am a plumbing and heating engineer with an appetite for drugs and alcohol and im from a shitty northern town in the uk. i run my own business and employ 3 lads. i fucking hate the paperwork with a passion.

Well hey hey there Kay-jay. Welcome to EADD! Got any questions just ask. Also, who the fuck likes paper work! Ask a minion to do it;) <3

thanks for the welcome,
im more of a lurker than a poster but i have been around for a bit. im starting to post more often now (distracting myself from paperwork)

No need to lurk, the more the merrier! xxx

FUCK PAPER WORK BTW!