• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Introductions

I don't believe your e-mail would come up just because you used it to register this account.

Hai, and welcome to EADD! Just remember it's a public open forum, and there are some proper weirdos inside and out of it :p

Thanks a lot Fug! I didn't believe it would either, but it feels good to have someone else's opinion on the matter.

I shall be weary of these weirdos; but being weirdos, aren't they just all the more fun ;)

Beware of falling under the influence of FUBAR and pay no attention to anything i post is the best advice i can give. Welcome to EADD.

Thanks consumer, and too late!!
I regard you and FUBAR to be among some of my favorite posters?

We have another member whose also blind in one eye Lappa, real nice lady. She's called Evey.

Hello, New member here! Seems like the thread is gone a bit off topic, nipple burns and newbie hazing, sounds fun! Better start getting a rep...

A few words about me:
I'm 21 and born bilingual, speaking both Danish and English equally well. I was mostly raised in Denmark, but also spent a couple of years in my early age, in the outskirts of manchester. As a child i hit my head and went blind on one eye, this is something that's never done me down and probably never will (except for when me mates want to watch a 3D movie... cunts...) It's not visible and most of the people i tell will forget immediately and very rarely notice.

As to my drug use:
I like to think i'm one of those so called "unicorns" of the druggies. When it comes to drugs i like to think i have an amazing self control. I have no problem abstaining from drugs even though i always have them at hand, and i'm always the first to call it a no no, when my friends want a third top-off on molly (arh... it's so hard to say no on the comedown;) but rational thought is the way to go, a third dose on the comedown is nothing but a waste). I have 3 rules, no needles, no benzo's, and no opiates. I feel it's important to lay down your own red lines, as a warning sign if they're ever crossed, but this is just my opinion.

Why i joined Bluelight:
Because you guys a fucking delightful to put it mildly! I have spent endless hours reading complete threads from end to finish here in EADD, and have grown quite fond of some specific posters here on EADD. I must say i have learnt so much in the ways of Harm reduction and i employ it religiously to my occasional bouts with recreational substances. Because you guys have given me so much, i want to start to give some back. Hopefully i will get around to posting some relevant stuff throughout EADD, so as to give back to this community which has given me so much.

also, a little side note question: How anonymous can i expect this account to be? The only thing linked to the real me is my e-mail

Hiya Lappa n welcome to BL / EADD. Brilliant attitude re the eyesight. I am blind in one eye n partially sight in the other (optic atrophy) n the way I see it is our impairment aid us for instance being more empathic ro other (not sayong you cant be without a disability just, well I hope you get what I'm trying to say. EADD is a lovely community with many a laugh n cracking sense of humour (just watch out for out FUBZY Mahahaha).

Evey

Hiya Lappa n welcome to BL / EADD. Brilliant attitude re the eyesight. I am blind in one eye n partially sight in the other (optic atrophy) n the way I see it is our impairment aid us for instance being more empathic ro other (not sayong you cant be without a disability just, well I hope you get what I'm trying to say. EADD is a lovely community with many a laugh n cracking sense of humour (just watch out for out FUBZY Mahahaha).

Evey

Thanks a lot Evey!
do you also frequently walk into doorframes and such?
My eyes looked messed up when on psychedelics, one hugely dilated pupil next to a tiny pinpoint one. I look like a crazy man haha

I wouldn't worry about it too much Lappa. Most of us look a bit more than crazy when on psychs. ;)

Some of us have the pictures to prove it 8)

I wouldn't worry about it too much Lappa. Most of us look a bit more than crazy when on psychs. ;)

Some of us have the pictures to prove it 8)

I dread to think that there exists somewhere a complete collective of every gacked out selfie your self has been privy to! 8(

Hi all, I've been lurking this place for years, signed up a few times but always seem to lose the keys, so another new name, feel like I know you already. So yeah.. Hello

Welcome to BL and EADD in particular!!!

Hope we get to keep you this time ;)

So just how long have you been lurking?

Welcome to EADD <3 can you tell us a bit about you? What you into etc? There's a good lot of people here x

Evey

well, you're here now. Welcome. As you say, you pretty much know us around here so jump in where ever you like m'dear and HIYA!!

Yes jump in n chat. A lot lurk before chatting lol <3 you're amongst friends here

Evey