• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Introductions

And that [MENTION=156026]Sadie[/MENTION] the Moderator. Watch out for her. I secretly think she gives FUBAR all his ideas.. ;)

Ooh, yes... Tell me I'm a pathetic worm and need to be severely punished, while smoking a cigarette and burning my nipple s periodically...

(Actually, I've got far too MUCH imagination)

Ooh, yes... Tell me I'm a pathetic worm and need to be severely punished, while smoking a cigarette and burning my nipple s periodically...

(Actually, I've got far too MUCH imagination)
Without a doubt this point has been proven true. FUBAR wins this one!

Did you really think it would be that easy for me to tell you the dirty thoughts that are in the deepest darkest parts of my mind? Amateurs, you lot. Pathetic attempts.

There's no need to have anything useful to say mate - we all talk shite here, so do yer worst and welcome to BL.

P.S. NEVER have an accident in South Shields. There's a paramedic there called BigG - if he arrives on the scene fuckin top yerself quick. He has a habit of patching people up just so he can kick seven bells of shit out them again....

Shit, there goes my weekend plans of drowning in South Shields.

Hello, New member here! Seems like the thread is gone a bit off topic, nipple burns and newbie hazing, sounds fun! Better start getting a rep...

A few words about me:
I'm 21 and born bilingual, speaking both Danish and English equally well. I was mostly raised in Denmark, but also spent a couple of years in my early age, in the outskirts of manchester. As a child i hit my head and went blind on one eye, this is something that's never done me down and probably never will (except for when me mates want to watch a 3D movie... cunts...) It's not visible and most of the people i tell will forget immediately and very rarely notice.

As to my drug use:
I like to think i'm one of those so called "unicorns" of the druggies. When it comes to drugs i like to think i have an amazing self control. I have no problem abstaining from drugs even though i always have them at hand, and i'm always the first to call it a no no, when my friends want a third top-off on molly (arh... it's so hard to say no on the comedown;) but rational thought is the way to go, a third dose on the comedown is nothing but a waste). I have 3 rules, no needles, no benzo's, and no opiates. I feel it's important to lay down your own red lines, as a warning sign if they're ever crossed, but this is just my opinion.

Why i joined Bluelight:
Because you guys a fucking delightful to put it mildly! I have spent endless hours reading complete threads from end to finish here in EADD, and have grown quite fond of some specific posters here on EADD. I must say i have learnt so much in the ways of Harm reduction and i employ it religiously to my occasional bouts with recreational substances. Because you guys have given me so much, i want to start to give some back. Hopefully i will get around to posting some relevant stuff throughout EADD, so as to give back to this community which has given me so much.

also, a little side note question: How anonymous can i expect this account to be? The only thing linked to the real me is my e-mail

As for anonymity it depends on what you post really. Its easy to get a bit too familiar and post a bit too much about your real life though. If you go on the assumption that everything you post is being read then you can't go wrong really.

Personally I would never admit to breaking any laws on bluelight as it's unnecessary and may come back to bite you but in three years I've never heard of anyone being arrested based purely on what they've posted here.

Welcome to bluelight anyways...

Thanks BigG! Naturally i understand this fact, also the reason i didn't disclosed my name. I was more wondering if my email would be linked to this account in such a way that a google search would reveal it? Not that it's too big of a problem for me, i would just naturally feel better posting with a slight anonymity :)

Last edited: