• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Phenibut and mu-agonist potentiation

^^

I am not saying I disagree but I do feel we are dealing w/ people who do not fully understand the drug (or drugs in this case).

"750 mg phenibut abs 7.5 mg hydrocodone"

someone mentioned the dose above; almost led to an ER visit? lol well, if that almost led to an ER visit then you MUST BE ALLERGIC TO SOMETHING. those are both the minimal dosage of the drug(s). so for someone to say they almost had to go to the ER when combing both are ultimately doing the wrong thing or consuming the wrong drug(s), ya know!?

listen, if you do not have experience with either or, then yes, you must be careful. that goes to say w/ any drugs, legal or not. the less frequent you touch something the more effect it will have and the more negative it will cause.

for those who have touched both MANY TIMES, and for those who continue to use both, I will say with some confidence behind it - you will be OK combining both at a normal dosage. again, these are for those of us who have used both drugs many times and have the experience and habit to follow.

^^

I am not saying I disagree but I do feel we are dealing w/ people who do not fully understand the drug (or drugs in this case).

"750 mg phenibut abs 7.5 mg hydrocodone"

someone mentioned the dose above; almost led to an ER visit? lol well, if that almost led to an ER visit then you MUST BE ALLERGIC TO SOMETHING. those are both the minimal dosage of the drug(s). so for someone to say they almost had to go to the ER when combing both are ultimately doing the wrong thing or consuming the wrong drug(s), ya know!?

listen, if you do not have experience with either or, then yes, you must be careful. that goes to say w/ any drugs, legal or not. the less frequent you touch something the more effect it will have and the more negative it will cause.

for those who have touched both MANY TIMES, and for those who continue to use both, I will say with some confidence behind it - you will be OK combining both at a normal dosage. again, these are for those of us who have used both drugs many times and have the experience and habit to follow.

Fair enough, your comment about Phenibut being legal just seemed dismissive and probably bothered me more than it should have. I would have to agree with Mycophile that your use of and lack of any problems with Phenibut seems a little unusual compared to some, but I do sense that you have a respect and understanding of how it works. That being said, it's all relative, and 750mg of Phenibut with 7.5mg Hydrocodone is much different than 3g Phenibut with 40mg Oxycodone or 0.5g heroin :)

yeah, to be clear, im not "complaining" at all. I think phenibut and kratom/opiates(oids) go fabulously together, it's just that I had to be narcanned because of it. I've done plenty of mixes i thought were fun, only to be woken up by crying friends moments later in precipitated withdrawals. Just trying to spare anyone that, and by your(bostonbrowns) own dosing regime, im certainly using it responsibly. I never take pheni multiple days, never exceed 3 grams and even in sporadic dosing i have certainly noticed withdrawal symptoms, and also had the experience I first mentioned. Now, let me hazard a guess bbrown, that you are a daily heroin user, yes? Well, i was one too, and I can say with certainty that one of the things a long term opiate user experiences much less of(outside of just being high), is respitory depression. I would not expect someone using a half g daily to notice too much of the potentiation or to be overly concerned. In fact i think the reaction would be "oh great! my usual shot actually got me HIGH today!" that's fine and well for an experienced user. My concern is for noobs, that do NOT know what they are doing. as you noted earlier - people take 40GS AT A TIME!!! precisely because it is legal and easy to obtain.
As a former vendor, I can say first hand, people often pay no attention to labels, dont read up online and just dump powders onto trays without a scale and eat them *REGULARLY*. I used to get emails all the time from people being like "wtf, I ate 20g of this shit and it was terrible!" to which i would reply "why are you eating the shit i sold you not for consumption? account nixed". Sorry for the long preamble, the point of all this is: Pheni is VERY easy to get. It is also relatively trivial for any asshole to get their hands on 40mg of oc. In fact, they could easily get a single pill with double that amount in it. If they are too stupid to not eat 20gs of pheni, they are likely too stupid not to take a whole single pill. See where I'm going with this? The point of this thread, for me, was that as an experienced opiate user/addict I nearly died from what *I* thought would be a trivial combo. With how people use, is it a stretch or impossible to imagine this scenario happening? bbrown, sorry to single you out, but your posts on pheni all over the board are REALLY one sided. I am glad it works for you, im glad you don't wake up with your friends shaking you and crying. But I did. please do not disregard my experience. Thank you, that is all :)