Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides White fluff LSD vs Needlepoint LSD

90's hangover

Greenlighter
White fluff vs Needlepoint ~@~
wont to hear the true..
who is beeter and whay ??
for sure iknow the answer,just would like to hear some opinion's about..
8o 8o 8o

Needlepoint refers to the method by which the LSD is put on blotter...Instead of the blotter being laid in a alcohol solution containing dissolved LSD crystal, needlepoint is when the crystal is dissolved into solution at a very high concentration and individually dropped onto the blotter with a syringe. Needlepoint is much rarer and usually a lot stronger per dose than typical blotter. Fluff refers to the "brand" of LSD, made in a specific way with specific precursors and methods...

These days, I wouldn't trust that what someone was selling me was even actually LSD, never mind worrying about fluff and needlepoint!

Agreed, seems to me like a combination of mere 'masturbatory' LSD talk and the common credibility issues: there only has to be one person passing along product that has to add such a label to it and every subsequent customer will probably echo it.
Sometimes I think: if you really need to advertise like that maybe it is especially probable that the product isn't really that good.

Though it could always add a placebo-like twist to experiences. The flavor of conviction, sort of... ;)

heh.

heh.

someone should find the long winded debates about this whole confloundery that went on a few months back..

Tylenol or Panadol?

Same fucking thing, different packages...

^Of course a lot of the thing with names is bullshit and always has been, but don't discount everything you hear just because you've never had any direct experience with it!

I understand that some of you live in Europe and only come across blotter acid once every 20 years(or order it from your imaginary friends online), or live in the US but are 10+ years too young to have been there when LSD WAS incredibly available, incredibly potent, AND GUESS FUCKING WHAT?! There were different kinds!

It's all well in good that you've studied some of the science behind it, but having never experienced the culture surrounding LSD(which maybe you have, if so explain), I don't see how you can just dismiss everything everyone says offhand!

I think the problem with this question is that, NOBODY can actually find a fucking accurate answer online, because they're isn't one, so instead of saying, "I don't know the difference...", you dismiss the whole idea offhand....

Regardless of what you think of the different names of LSD...I'd point out of few things I've learned from...IDK, real fucking life with my own two eyes!

1.Blotter acid is(was, they probably use less now) commonly made 10,000 hits at a time with grams of LSD....1 gram=10,000

This is done simply by dissolving the crystal in alcohol or water, laying the blotter in it and letting it dry....A 3 year old could understand the concept!...How do you presume it gets on the paper? And why would imply I don't know what I'm talking about?!!! No, really, fucking tell me what you know and why you think you're qualified to dismiss what I say?!!

Most liquid is made from washing the container the blotter was laid in with more alcohol and put in a container for later use...Such liquid is called "wash"..woah, I'm describing something with a word!...again, a concept a fucking 3 year old could understand!!..."OH BUT NOBODY CAN REALLY SAY HAR HAR HAR! IT"S ALL JUST NAMES!"...

Some liquid is made from taking a small amount of the crystal and dissolving that in a small amount of fluid for personal use by a few people...That liquid is much more potent than the wash because it's simply the pure crystal in solution....Putting a small drop of THAT solution on blotter is needlepoint....At least, that's what I was always told it was....

17 years in the game,
fuck yeah this whith shit i have now,call it how the fudge u like (they call it "fluff") is clearer then evrything i ever had b4 !
and yess -this days its 2013 and maty here from the 90"s
,so trust mate !
and nobody say nothing about more mistic cos its not,but its dam more clear !!

gess the only difrence came from the manufacture process,i just gessing ther is difrent kind of processes,and difrent kind of method again its all scince..
name are sometimes stupid or irelevant,
but difrencess exist

I understand that some of you live in Europe and only come across blotter acid once every 20 years(or order it from your imaginary friends online), or live in the US but are 10+ years too young to have been there when LSD WAS incredibly available, incredibly potent, AND GUESS FUCKING WHAT?! There were different kinds!

At least, that's what I was always told it was....

Well that's just silly. There is lots of LSD in Europe. I get it easy in Canada. Most of what you posted is just wrong. Its more expensive than it was 1988 but whatever being there doesn't make anyone an expert. Hell people back then were worried about rat poison, it was not an enlightened age. Be careful man old hippies just repeat the oldest and corniest BS. If you were involved in production or sheet laying we would love to hear about it. Repeating stuff you think might be true though isn't helpful.
The only difference in LSD noticeable to the user is how many micrograms are on the hit. Everything else is placebo.

LSD is an arrangement of atoms in a set structure. A molecule can either be LSD or not LSD. You can't have different "kinds". People seem to have this bizarre idea that chemists come up with something that's "almost LSD". Chemistry doesn't work like that - it's either LSD or it ain't LSD. You can have either a bigger dose or a smaller dose. That's about it. It doesn't matter a toss whether you dissolve it on a thousand blotters or drink it straight from the bottle as long as you're getting the same amount of LSD it's going to be the same - the only difference will be placebo.

And don't underestimate placebo btw, if I gave someone a blotter and said "This is pure sandoz baby" they'd probably have a great trip. If I gave them the same blotter saying "This is real dirty, the chemist kept it down the crack of his arse for 6 months and never washed once" they'd probably think it was "dirty".

There's a shitload of high quality fluff going around the USA this last year, and it's strong! I don't put too much stock in names, but trust me, fluff is a good batch. Nobody's saying that it's a diff kind of LSD(whatever that means) - it's just a different batch. I've had several tastes of fluff over the years and it's always been quality. Most legit LSD dealers these days in my neck of the woods know all about the imposter drugs like nbomes and as such carry test kits for an extra fee. Wish I had some experience with needlepoint tho!

Well that's just silly. There is lots of LSD in Europe. I get it easy in Canada. Most of what you posted is just wrong. Its more expensive than it was 1988 but whatever being there doesn't make anyone an expert. Hell people back then were worried about rat poison, it was not an enlightened age. Be careful man old hippies just repeat the oldest and corniest BS. If you were involved in production or sheet laying we would love to hear about it. Repeating stuff you think might be true though isn't helpful.
The only difference in LSD noticeable to the user is how many micrograms are on the hit. Everything else is placebo.

What did I say that was wrong...I'm 37 years old and was on dead tour in the end before Jerry died...I sold thousands of hits of LSD from the time I was 18-22...what don't you get?

Methamphetamine is the same way...there's hundreds if not thousands of ways you can make it that affect how the product looks...there's lots of heroin that's all slightly different....

I really wish I could see who I was talking to in real life and they could see me and here me speak so we could compare notes that way!

I'm done arguing with a bunch of snot-nosed little fucking nerds who have no clue....

It's all laid the same. Dropping individual hits is going to leave an uneven product ("hotspots") unless you are using a micropipette. For cats laying 10,000-100,000 doses at a time, this would take too long.

Rather as I understand it as part of the LSD folklore, "white fluff" refers to LSD crystal in the 95-98% range of purity. "Needlepoint" supposedly is crystal <99% therefore more desirable. The differences one could say are minute and indistinguishable by anything but placebo effect and the fact laying same amount of a purer crystal is going to give you higher potency than laying same amount of crystal with more impurities (as common sense would dictate.)

For what it's worth, "white fluff" is the same as what the Europeans call "silver" or "grey". Both Americans and Europeans use the term "needlepoint" to describe their highest grade. The grade really only matters if you are the one working on laying the blotters yourself so you can get the proper potency you desire. Beyond that point it is only advertisement and more likely erroneous.

Supposedly crystal in lower grades (amber/lavender) have higher body load then higher purity crystal, but this is only anecdote that is not very reliable and probably not as accurate as chalking the differences in effects to set/setting. In the end it's either LSD or it's not LSD.

^What you say is pretty much how I have always understood it to be...with silver and amber being the less pure in that order...I never made LSD myself, but the majority of the LSD thazt everyone way doing in the '90s was distributed by deadheads, that's a well known fact. There were no commercialized mega festivals featuring hundreds of bands and $200 tickets....Raves were still semi-legal, and outside of the rave and gay community MDMA was pretty much unheard of....

In the '90s I sold primarily a hundred hits at a time(sheets) and occasionally sold singles for extra profit when it was convenient...I personally knew the people getting the crystal, and knew dozens of other people with access to the same LSD I was selling, which taken altogether was a lot of LSD....the guy giving me the LSD paid more for "white fluff" than for amber...and the difference was definitely noticeable and not placebo...We're talking about deadheads who made a living from dealing the shit for several years...So, it's great that everyone has this thing that a drug is a drug, but I promise you that different batches of drugs are different! This goes for heroin and speed as well....Try telling a heroin addict that the stuff that he gets a good rush from and keeps you well for 20 hours is the same as the shit with no rush that your sick 10 hours later....There's differences..

Methamphetamine is the same way...there's hundreds if not thousands of ways you can make it that affect how the product looks...there's lots of heroin that's all slightly different....
[...]
Try telling a heroin addict that the stuff that he gets a good rush from and keeps you well for 20 hours is the same as the shit with no rush that your sick 10 hours later....There's differences..

The only reason there's variation in drugs is because of different cuts/impurities, the actual molecules are the same, always. With meth, heroin, even acid. (One could argue there are two kinds of meth, dextro and racemic [a mix of dextro and laevo] - but the dextro one is the one that is centrally active in both cases.) Meth syntheses don't end up with slightly 'different' meth molecules, poppy plants don't make slightly different morphine molecules, the cocaine molecules in coca plants are all the same, etc...

someone should find the long winded debates about this whole confloundery that went on a few months back..

Yep - Bluelight has already fought over this twice now.
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly Acid
Dirty Acid FAQ/Discussion

In the '90s I sold primarily a hundred hits at a time(sheets) and occasionally sold singles for extra profit when it was convenient...I personally knew the people getting the crystal, and knew dozens of other people with access to the same LSD I was selling, which taken altogether was a lot of LSD... blah blah blah.... i'm the ghost of owsley stanley!!!!!

Nobody cares, appeal to authority isn't how this works.

Ahh the good old "ive been in the game longer" or "im older than you" so trust me I'm right argument.

I personally love that one.

the guy giving me the LSD paid more for "white fluff" than for amber...and the difference was definitely noticeable and not placebo...We're talking about deadheads who made a living from dealing the shit for several years..

The only reason he'd pay more is if there was a bigger dose of LSD on it weight for weight.

The only difference is going to be placebo I'm afraid. Even Owsley understood this - back in the late 60s he got sick of hearing hippies saying "This acid is better than that acid dude" so what he did was make a batch of acid then mix it with different food dyes. Sure enough within a week or two he started hearing "The green acid is righteously mellow, the yellow acid is clean and the brown acid is a bummer dude".

This goes for heroin and speed as well....Try telling a heroin addict that the stuff that he gets a good rush from and keeps you well for 20 hours is the same as the shit with no rush that your sick 10 hours later....There's differences

Yeah the argument works with heroin and speed because any moron can reach a hand into a bag of heroin, take out a handful of heroin and put back a handful of glucose powder. You try reaching a hand into a blotter of LSD. It doesn't work. Y'follow? And until very recently there hasn't been any other drug but LSD active at blotter dosage.

Nobody's saying that it's a diff kind of LSD(whatever that means) - it's just a different batch.

What does a "different batch" mean? You've either got LSD or you havn't. You don't get some molecule that's "almost" like LSD that sort of makes you trip but makes it dirty or some bullshit like that. It's either LSD or it isn't LSD. There's no such thing as "dirty LSD" or "special LSD" - it's an arrangment of atoms in a structure.

Last edited:
I could give a fuck....Whatever you think is true, is true for you....Especially when it comes to psychedelics, I'd like to tell people how it was, but everyone seems to know everything...typical adolescent bullshit