Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Proscaline / Various Doses - Very experienced - My ass, my love, my proscaline

RobotRipping

Bluelighter
So i love to shoot drugs into my anal cavity. My gf finds it shameful but i find it efficient.

I didn't think proscaline would work rectally but it indeed does.

Doses: 30-80mg at once, conducted over many periods with space to reduce tolerance.

Onset: instant feeling of numbness, weakness or tingles in the legs, ass may start to burn but dilute it well enough and it's not bad at all, lay on your left side for a while if you have to.

Duration: 8 hours or so

Effects: more stimulating in nature, not very visual but a psychedelic headspace worthy of putting this drug in my ass is achieved each shot, whether it be the 2nd or 3rd of the day or 2 weeks after.

Advantages: no nausea, stomach may feel a bit empty or rotten but you can eat fine, at least I can. The come up hits you super fast and is over in 5-10 minutes tops and is not bad at all. Very very little body load.

Residual stimulation prolongs effects to the 12 hour mark, redosing will further increase the duration of such effects.

Purpose of this report is to establish that the liver proteins used to break down mescaline analogues orally to create active substances are not necessarily responsible for all of the effects of these compounds, in fact, IME, they are primarily responsible for the negative effects (5ht2c agonism i bet).

Thought i'd post this up since no one else has and i've always wondered myself so i had to just try it.

it's a culmination of my experiences using a psychedelic through one ROA only; read the purpose of the report bozo.

I'm not here to write little reports of my experiences, this is purely to let others know that it is safe and effective for them to shoot mescaline and its analogues up their ass. I waited and searched for months to see if others had tried it and i have not seen a single report with proscaline, or escaline, so here's one, they both work at 1/2 the dose you'd take orally and they last a bit less in duration and you get the same visuals but more of a speedy high. There short and sweet.

Thanks for reading though.