• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Snorting concerta generic

MgicDrgn

Greenlighter
My prescription has changed from adderall to concerta but it is slightly different than the Alza 54 description I've heard. It is the generic version 'teva' has 54 on the front and an 'n' on the back. Is this snortable? I know it is but is there any value to it?

If its like Concerta, its barely snortable. The pill is hard like a piece a metal, very hard to crush into powder. Also the pill have a filling that cause intense mucus production.

This is from my experience with Concerta. Its not snortable. Im not sure though about the generic version.

Using a fine hand held grater made for things like nutmeg....it turns to a very fine powder easily. It only has two components the orangey brown exterior and the white interior

Its probably not the same pill, I had a difficult time crushing a Concerta pill with a hammer.

Anyway if you can get fine powder its probably abusable right ?

I got you op. You have to mix it with water (ethanol works too but I think it might change some of the methylphenidate into ethylphenidate), filter out filler. Pour water on plate to dry under light. Scrape off and snort.

Edit: got to powderize it first there's a thread on it somewhere on bl

what if you just snort the fine powder with the fillers....does that limit the effectiveness or nullify it all together

It greatly decreases the effectiveness, it'd be better to swallow/parashoot it. Of course you plug it, I'm plugging some methylphenidate later and it feels much smoother and stronger this way.

Last edited:
So swallowing the ground powder is more effective delivery than snorting?

I've been on concerta 54mg for a year now I will agree its pointless to snort the alza ones but recently was switched to generic version. There are 2 layers the outside coating and then the wax paper cut through them both and u got a easily crushable all ritlan pill wich can break apart to fine powder snort it and your good works for me and friends I've taught it to.

I've been on concerta 54mg for a year now I will agree its pointless to snort the alza ones but recently was switched to generic version. There are 2 layers the outside coating and then the wax paper cut through them both and u got a easily crushable all ritlan pill wich can break apart to fine powder snort it and your good works for me and friends I've taught it to.

Is the powder that you are getting brown/grey and white? This is my experience. I got two 54mg generic and I scraped off the top red coating and was left with a easily breakable piece of what looked like dirt with white specks. Is this all methylphenidate? Is that what it was like for you?

This is what I'm look at: http://kremersurban.com/products/Product_Details.aspx?ProdName=MetaT&ProdID=62175-313-37

Last edited:
Teva is a generic pharma supplier, the Temazepam I have on hand come from them. They appear 100% identical to brand-name Restoril. Last month I had APO brand temmies, they were pink fer cris'sakes.