• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you see the "shadow people or shadows" WITHOUT sleep deprivation

Well i know 3 of the largest religions and the only ones that believe in the same god (Christianity,Islam, and Judaism), all believe in another form of human beings that exist that are supposed to be judged like by humans by god and have good and bad like humans etc.

But although my parents are muslim and so am i guess, although i'm not a practicising one atleast not at the moment, but theirs a lot of old old scriptures from my holy book, and even the bible & Torah that witchcraft, ghosts, etc do exist

(that's if you even believe any bit in religion, I don't judge personal preference).

They are supposed to stay away from humans and leave them alone, but just like humans their are good and bad ones and many bad ones can have the power to possess "someone". I have seen a real sick relative who turned mentally scary because of what we believe was possession, she made weird scary noises at night, and anything about religion or positive would give her rages and she would sometimes convulge with eyes going on the back of her head.

Idk all i'm saying, I definitely do believe that ghosts or shadow people do exist, but not always the ones you see when sleep deprived though.

I seen them without sleep deprivation.
When I was 12 years old in 2002 late at night around 1:00 a.m.
I had came home from a friend's house across the street then I walked in my house as I turned in the hall way I suddenly felt a dangerous presence and through the moon light coming through the kitchen windows I seen Shadow people at the end of the hall way. They were going in the two rooms at the end of the Hall way . I heard a weird static white noise sound in low frequency.
It was a silent sound .Very quite but it filled the whole house . As I took a step closer in hall way my body froze as I seen the human shape of the shadow people and they were mumbling some kind of language . Then I had heard one of them say in english " How is he going to deal with this". About 6 months later after that in 2003 my mom died of cancer. It all makes sense now.

On a huge dose of pregabalin (yay it's my gimmick) and zolpidem; I talked to shadow people that I could see when replying to them despite completely being aware that they are just the drugs affecting me, so not a psychosis but more like "playing along with it", that said, it was really fun but it spooked my gf a little bit

^ wow - sounds like a hardcore kind of guy. And I thought I was hardcore...

In all my little drug circles, there would be one or two who just had "death wish" written all over them. We have no methamphetamine here btw - but as an example there, were a couple blokes I knew who would triple drop E's, then snort half a g of coke in one or two heroic snorts, before going hard at the "putty" base speed that smells like fermented piss. People to be avoided in other words, as they'd wipe out any "drug buffet" style set-up at a house party before anybody else got a look-in. Luckily for the real hardcore minority, drugs in the UK generally tend to be poor quality; the coke isn't stepped on: it's jumped on from a tall building - average purity as of 2013 in my city: 44%. So yeah, we have no methamphetamine here, or Oxycodone, or anything really powerful, and it's not so good for the recreational user, but it means the idiots who want to snort up everything in site, plus whatever's in your medicine cabinet, tend to not end up overdosing on the weak material generally available to us. (Although there are exceptions; it's not what you know, it's who you know, after all.)

Edit: Just realised I've posted something on a thread completely irrelevant to the topic in question. I'm on EP, lots and lot's of EP.

I don't know what city u live in but I can get anything where I live and it's very good quality too especially Coke! The only drug I can't get is Meth but I think it's like that everywhere in the UK. The availability of Meth is generally poor in Europe which is a good thing I guess.

I have in the past heavily abused stimulants, speed paste, adderall, meth and opiates / cocaine as well.

Even sober now (well.. I'm on suboxone)

When I go to sleep and turn all the lights off before I even begin to fall asleep I see shadows moving in my room and it's past just a mild hallucination like I full on see them move past the windows, the light going in and out of the windows.. things that I can't just attribute to me imagining.

I truly believe shadow spirits or shadow people exist, like a form of a ghost, and are all around as soon as the lights go out.

Or maybe some of us have the sixth sense ... no joke.

I've seen the shadow man on dxm

Never seen shadow ppl on even my longest meth benders 5+ days. Just think I see shit out of my peripheral but nothing there when I turn head

I think the phenomenan is caused by reading other ppls experience and then coloring your own experience, that you often can't digest, with the words of others...

Its pretty simple ime

You can definitely see shadow people without sleep deprivation. The two times I have seen them was on the first night of using and was instigated by a primal fear event. One time shoot coke and I got in a hit and run and another time I swallowed meth when roommates were trying to set me up in a controled buy. Stimulants and fear are a powerful combo. I also believe once you start to experience the pheonom you become more susceptible next time. I had a friend who Everytime he shot coke would be immediately standing at a window in the dark with a butcher knife. He called the cops several times about shadow people climbing on his shed and had the cops out there shining their lights around....lol... Needless to say he was a buzzkill to get high around and to top of the scene his highly Catholic mother would be walking circles while rubbing her rosary beads and praying in Spanish to mother Mary to get the demons out of him.... Ahhhh... Good times

You guys may don't know. Here in brazil there's a med for cough that is benzidamine, now it needs prescription, but a little time ago doesn't. It had hallucinogenic and delirant effect if you take like 9 or more tabs. I got into hell with it, there was a man behind me, voices, shadows and images of people like statues becoming real. I got psychotic for 2 days. I had taken it before, several times, it made me see like the soul of a person behind them when walking, or when I moving my arms and eletric rays when moving my eyes. So to your question, we don't need "sleep deprivation", it can occurs with drugs and impaired minds of course.

Last edited: