• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

is there anyone from Brazil who takes opiates as I do ?

SunsetRider535

Greenlighter
I was born in the wrong country. Believe-me :|

I have many friends who takes many types of legal and non-legal stuff,but NONE takes or have any interest in opiates at all. Only coke, coke and more coke, tired of that ! I used to be coke addict and quit long time ago. The uppers are not my kind of drug. I prefer something that will make me relaxed , that´s why I keep smoking my weed and taking codeine(the only opiate you can get with some ease over here). Recently I managed to get some 20 mg oxycontin tabs. For my luck they are not the OP´s. They are the pink ones , it says EX in one side and 20 in other(as they are 20mg tablets). Im going slow with that stuff as it´s expensive and very difficult to get. just love the sensation that only 20 mg are able to give me ! This morming I snorted half a pill and 1 hour later I take orally the other half. only 20 mg give me a good sensation. Of course it doesnt make me feel high, but very relaxed and warm, that´s what I love about opiates. I really dont try to take biggers doses as I dont feel it´s necessary, and also I like to be careful with something very strong like oxycodone as I consider myself an opium naive. I take codein, but not in large doses(usually no more than 120mg), and I dont do it everyday, only at weekends.
It´s sad to be alone in this ship, when I say to someone I would love to experience the heroin, people say Im insane, Im gonna die, etc... it´s bullshit. People drink and take tons of coke and some OD and some die, but that´s no problem, cant understand people lol.
Back to the subject : anyone from brazil that takes or like opiates ? am I the only 1 ? 8(

I'm from Brazil. I travel there sometimes and buy valium and methadone or other opiates EASILY from pharmacies without rx. Or I just go to a family doctor, and he'll write me a prescription and i get a box of valium for EXTREMELY cheap! I wouldn't move to Brazil ONLY because I like the dope(Heroin) here in America. I'm in NYC, But i take a travel down to the projects in Jersey and the prices are rediculous.....I don't know if I could be able to just get morphine anytime I want. I'm talking about SP of course.

I'm from Brazil. I travel there sometimes and buy valium and methadone or other opiates EASILY from pharmacies without rx. Or I just go to a family doctor, and he'll write me a prescription and i get a box of valium for EXTREMELY cheap! I wouldn't move to Brazil ONLY because I like the dope(Heroin) here in America. I'm in NYC, But i take a travel down to the projects in Jersey and the prices are rediculous.....I don't know if I could be able to just get morphine anytime I want. I'm talking about SP of course.

the prices in jersy? high? just dont dress like u got money. hoody, shitty sneaks and sweatpants. im like lower middle class and if i dress decent i feel like they always up the price and ive seen dealers look me up and down when i ask for price. i know ny has high prices. i feel like kensington is best tho 14 bag bundles and i feel like its not as dangerous there as newark or camden.

it's not high at all. just don't dress too nice. i'm sure the dealers would look at u like someone who don't have a habit and can spend a little more...

I use codeine too , and cocaine , rarely weed but my favorites are opiates and DXM. I love opiates bvo , yes are many of us in Brazil. i always wanted Heroin.

Last edited: