• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

Kevin Love to The Cavs for Andrew Wiggins, Bennett, and a draft pick.

and the 76ers are trading Thaddeus Young to the Timberwolves for Anthony Bennett

ahahaha that is horrible deal for the 76ers. Can't believe they are actually doing it

called it

I'd be willing to bet they pick up a first rounder from Minn in addition to Bennett, or else the move doesn't make much sense.

it looks like Bennett lost some weight though, id be willing to give him a shot

I was hoping the Cavs would keep Wiggins and trade Dion Waiters though, he is from Philly

either way, Thad was leaving after this year anyway I was just hoping he'd go to a team better than the SheWolves

Nerlens Noel ROTY

habbening

Elfrid Payton - ROTY
Giannis Antetokounmpo - most improved player... This dude is going to be an all star some day.. Only 19 years old, 6'9" and might be playing point guard this year. One of my favorite players

Last edited:
youre pretty high on the magic

the Bucks should be fun to watch though, Larry Sanders is underrated imo and Jabari will make plays immidiately

it boggles my mind how much people throw around the word "million" anymore, like it's just no big deal

"mm Kevin Durant is being offered anywhere from 265 to 285 million by Under Armor
for the right to suck his dick"

like 20 million dollars, just, yeah we dont know whats goin on with that"

sports are too big anymore. yeah, I own a lot of authentic jerseys, but I also own just as much shit from the guys
standing outside the stadium. im done buying this overpriced shit, except having like 1 pair of all white Nikes at all time in my closet. and that's Nike, UnderArmor will never become what Nike is because Michael Jordan. So until the new MJ comes around (will mever happen, people have rose colored glasses), they will dominate the basketball apparel market

Nike spends 20 million just to own a small chinese work force for life, UnderArmor is blowing it on someone who isn't very personable.

good call...

ESPN makes more off the Little League World series than the WNBA

the NCAA makes money by acting like they fucking do anything of value. seriously, they just act like they do shit

wow, you booked some flights on Expedia and got some fucking sandwiches catered, gave out a few clipboards and collared shirts, counted your money

stfu ncaa, fucking die

Yeah when I saw that under armour offered Durant that much money I was shocked. If I was an OKC fan I would be worried because if they don't win a championship in the next 2 years (which they definitely won't), then I have no doubt in my mind Durant goes to another team

A max contract is not going to mean shit to him when he's going to be guaranteed 260+ million just for wearing under armour.

Idk why under armour is investing in a basketball star though.. It will never be a big name in basketball... They should really just stick to football. I have a hard time believing kids are going to go out and buy under armour BASKETBALL SHOES. It doesn't even sound right saying that

Top basketball brands

1. Nike
2. Adidas
3. Reebok

Under armour will never even come close to Nike and Adidas

wasnt Gilbert Arenas with UnderArmor? it might have been Adidas actually

I jjst remember a commercial where he was in like a football stadium for some unexplainable reason and then he got kicked out of thr NbA for being black

sixers killin it in the off season. I want to see Jerami Grant start at SF and watch the 76ers play good defense yet finish bottom 5 in ppg. its a weird style of play, they push the tempo but ultimate lose in the end usually. a la Phoenix Suns

2 years from now though they will be top 3 in the east assuming lebron stays and drose doesnt get injured

Spencer Hawes to LAC is so underrated. who needs kevin love when you got CP3, Blake, and DeAndre already? Spencer guves them another quality big who can actually hit 3s, scary on that team. I actually
can srr the Clippers Finaling

Evan Turner scoring 23 points on 23 shots my god page 1 is killing me lol

isnt he on the celtics now or something? he's gonna be asking me if I want a soup or salad at TGI Fridays in like 3 years IMO

I had a dream Kevin Durant came to the Sixers last night. and I NEVER remember my dreams

pg- mcw
sg- the towel guy if he can shoot 3s
sf- KD
pf- Noel
C- Embiid
6th man- Tony Wroten

to the other 29 teams...thanks for coming out...

NBA power rankings literally change drastically with the stroke of a pen, Im not worried about this team at all. Theyt are going to be class of the Eastern Conference sooner then later.

laugh now

MURRR KDs FROm balTIMORE BRO as IFFFFF

which is like 1.5-2 hrs south of Philly...

and it's a shithole unless The Wire wasn't THE REALEST tv show of all time or so people claim

Wow apparently the T-Wolves offered Ricky Rubio 4yr/$42 mil contract extension

Wtf, I hope he doesn't take it.. I understand that he might be the best passer and the best at getting steals in the league... But holy fuck Rubio can't make a jump shot to save his life. Honestly I bet he leads the league in most started games scoring 0 points

I wish they would trade him.. He still has pretty good value. Rumor was they were trying to get Eric Bledsoe, but it looks like he's going to work out an extension with Phoenix