• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

yo mike remember when you were excited that the pacers traded for bynum and ET?

5400552344_951e8aa57b_z.jpg

yeah do that

this is what happens when Lance Stephenson takes 18 shots and doesnt get to the Free Throw Line ONCE

know your role lol, youd think thatd be second nature for the TEAM BASKETBALL displayed by the Pacers

A TEM

Jeff teague is a pretty good baller, too bad Atlanta is a shitty franchise

teague_medium.gif

Last edited:
id rip on dwe for thinking Lob city will work in the playoffs but I think he's just happy to be here
go wizards

tumblr_lnj9ph16rD1qiexoho1_400.gif

To be honest Paul George played horrible and needs to pass the goddamn ball.

Hate to say it but I don't like what I see from George. I mean he's really good but I think he thinks he's a superstar, which he isn't. He'll never win MVP as long as Durant and Anthony Davis are in the league. Also I wouldn't be surprised if he is traded to the Lakers in the next few years

Miami>Chicago>Indiana>Brooklyn

San Antonio>OKC>Houston>Golden State

and I think the bulls have a better chance to make the finals then most people think. God I hope they trade Derrick Rose while he still holds value, and sign Melo this offseason

I'm actually glad as shit how the New Orleans Pelicans season played out. they sucked enough dick for the sixers to get their draft pick but AD and Tyreke really played well together once they actually put Tyreke in the starting lineup and the more I think about it, the more I'd consider Tyreke a Point guard in the NBA

he has to be really, handles are too good and shot is too poor to be anything else really. and with the average point guard being like 6'3 anymore, its not really that odd to think someone whos 6'6 could play it especially with how easy he gets to the rim and the foul line. same thing happened to him at college, when Coach cal finally put him at point memphis won like 25+ games in a row until they lost in the tourny

Ive come to accept this about the ongoing Tyreke / Lance Stephenson debate:

ball handling skills - Tyreke
shooting skills - Lance
passing - push
rebounding - Lance
getting to the free throw line - Tyreke
dunking - Lance
layups - Tyreke
defense - debatable
flopping - Lance

Haha that is actually pretty accurate but I'd say Stephenson is a better passer

Anthony Davis is going to be a slightly quicker Deandre Jordan with a mid range shit. maybe not quite the posterizer, but he's a better defender imo

look out

lol, meant to say mid range shot

yo arci double or nothing on that drunken bet I made about Oregon going further in march madness than michigan.

if the bulls beat the wizards in the series I wont post on bl for TWO months

if youre not interested then I'll catch you guys slater. Im no welshman I just re-discovered that

Show me the money ^

Anthony Davis is going to be the upgraded version of Tim Duncan with way less awards/championships

But he'll fill up the stat sheet

yo mike remember when you were excited that the pacers traded for bynum and ET?

still think turner was a good trade and we got bynum as a free agent.

the major reason pacers have been slumping late in the season and now game 1 playoffs is due to Roy Hibbert. He's been playing the worst he's ever played in his entire career, terrible offense and defensively. it was basically 4 vs 5 out there game 1. he needs to find his game soon or it's over because he's always been the key to the d. and im not someone to rag on roy hibbert as you all know he's my favorite player.

and it's certainly not gonna help any with him having to cover a 3 point shooter now giving teague all that space in the paint.

the Bulls / Wizards series will probably go 7 games imo

arci how badly do you hate Andre Miller right now?

he's one of my favorite under-the-radar players of the past decade actually. Nobody goes into a game going "we can't let Andre Miller beat us!" but he's just always making smart decisions. When the Sixers lost that playoff series to the magic a while ago (forget the year, Reggie Evans was still on the team), it wasnt because of andre miller not being good enough, it was because Dwight Howard was unguardable and managed to shoot above 50% from the FT line

Bradley Beal was MIA more or less the whole game, the fuck dude

Bulls are just too offensively challenged to be a threat to anyone

Haha yeah not gonna lie, Miller had a great game. I still think Bulls are going to win the series though.

golden state got murked

1-1 niggas

if it wasnt for girffind getting foiled so ealry the first game we would of wone for sure

arci I just watched Bradley Beal grab a rebound over Joakim Noah

aka

youre pretty much fucked

in all seriousness though, id be willing to just forget any wagers we (I) made in exchange for saying I respect both yours and Mike's opinion on bball

just not that guy who has the warriors in the finals lol

so glad they put paul george on teague most of the game. his defense was beastly tonight, also couldnt have done it without scorching scola and george hill on offense. hibbert still needs to find his game though or we're still fucked. PG's defense more than made up for it this game.

not a single 2-0 yet. looking like we got a bunch of potential game 7s folks

that's one 2-0 i wouldnt mind seeing, with bulls being my most hated team and all.

stephenson was the only one who came to play tonight. seemed like everyone was just standing around on offense. and hibbert probably had his worst game of his entire career and was benched. shoulda went to scola and west lineup earlier. scola's been playing way too good to have him on the bench especially with hibbert playing horrible.

Yeah I hate to say it but I think indianas chemistry is fucked up. Sounds like they aren't getting along. Apparently Hibbert said there was "a lot of selfish guys in the locker room".

Idk I think they better make a few trades this offseason. Also Stephenson is a unrestricted free agent this summer.. Does Indiana have enough $ to pay Lance what he is going to ask for? I think another team will make a bigger offer that Indiana can't match

We'll see