• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The AL-LAD Supply

That is your own opinion I would imagine someone with 5000+ Post would avoid speculation.

why does post count have anything to do with anything at all?

you can point something out but to bring post count into it is irrelevant and childish

Yeah for real, If you want just PM me. I can already show you the GC/MS analysis for ETH-LAD. :)

OK. According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drugs_controlled_by_the_UK_Misuse_of_Drugs_Act it appears ETH-LAD is not automatically scheduled in the UK, only tryptamines, their indolols (and esters thereof) with one or more alkyl on the amine. If you look at ETH-LAD as a PEA (you can, although it's unusual), it is not listed either.

So if I trust you, HofmannBlotter, ETH-LAD might very well be the next one! YAY!

I've had conflicting reports, Wiki isn't always on the ball when it comes to uk subtsabce law. It might well be that Eth-Lad is legal in the UK but if I ran an RC company, I wouldn't be going to go by Wikipedia if I were to invest perhaps tens thousands of £'s on a custom synth of it.

I've had conflicting reports, Wiki isn't always on the ball when it comes to uk subtsabce law. It might well be that Eth-Lad is legal in the UK but if I ran an RC company, I wouldn't be going to go by Wikipedia if I were to invest perhaps tens thousands of £'s on a custom synth of it.

The official Class A regulation for lysergamides is: ""Lysergide (LSD) and other N-alkyl derivatives of lysergamide"

So, unfortunately, no. ETH-LAD is an N-alykl derivative of lysergamide (derivation is an ethyl group, right? Which is by definition an alykl group).
AL-LAD is legal because the derivative structure is an allyl group.

In terms of legality, you are looking at compounds where the functional derivative is heavier. EG: PARGY-LAD (propynyl derivation) or DAL (allyl on R6) or MIPLA (isopropyl derivation) or CYP-LAD (cyclopropyl derivation) and the like -- these should be legal under UK law.

However, the trend for the heavier groups *seems* to be less potent and/or shorter in length, and many of these compounds are barely, or even *never*. assayed in humans at all. You can completely destroy the hallucinogenic effects of this compound with just one heavy molecule (2-Bromo-LSD), which may be useful for cluster headache treatment, but that's not what vendors are selling. :) So we'll see what vendors come up with next, if anything.

I don't have much to add to the thread but please, whoever made this shit... Keep it coming. I had some of the most beautiful, deep, insightful, spiritual experiences I've ever had on AL-LAD.

The easiest going tryptamine I've ever had with amazing potential.

Yeah, lets hope Al remains available for the forseeable future, although I'm happier still to see it continue it's position below the radar of legislation!

I had a clever chemist type person tell me that Eth-Lad would be illegal, regardless of what Wiki says, so I'd go with the clever person irl rather than some random internet page, even a Wikipedia one. Pity because it's one I'd like to have a spin round upon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to see them make this one:
izxm2w.png

6-allyl-6-nor-lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide aka al-lsz. should be legal

But since it's totally new and no one knows it's affects and an efficient synth it would probably be a big financial risk to try.

I have been advised [ by a vendor ] that Britain is going to introduce analog laws similar to USA and Australia in order to stamp out these lysergamides and other RCs ; possibly by March next year , although they are hopeful we may have until 2015 before this stupidity becomes reality ...

Surely this is a misguided exercise in futility that will serve only to further encourage and benefit the illicit market . One would think that the consumer is best protected and harm is minimized by the present situation of a known product of guaranteed purity and dosage from a legit vendor , rather than the bad old days of sus illicit chems from very dodgy suppliers ....:(

Lysergide and other N-alkyl derivatives of lysergamide
ETH-LAD is illegal in the UK

AL-LAD and LSZ blotters on the official blotter contain 150ug per blotter which is plenty to give a colour change with ehrlichs reagent. Nobody would bother using it if "no colour change is an indication it's legit".

I have been advised [ by a vendor ] that Britain is going to introduce analog laws similar to USA and Australia in order to stamp out these lysergamides and other RCs ; possibly by March next year , although they are hopeful we may have until 2015 before this stupidity becomes reality ...

Surely this is a misguided exercise in futility that will serve only to further encourage and benefit the illicit market . One would think that the consumer is best protected and harm is minimized by the present situation of a known product of guaranteed purity and dosage from a legit vendor , rather than the bad old days of sus illicit chems from very dodgy suppliers ....:(

While I agree with you on the futility point, the analog act has done little to deter RCs in the states. They have to bring someone up on charges first and have a court case to set precedent of a substance as an analog. I don't know about Australia though.

The analog act has pretty much been laughed at here at every turn.

What about those guys who ran all the "american research supply" places in America that got busted in 2004? Didn't they all get 20 years each on the analog act?

^ Yes, the analogue act has been used several times to prosecute sellers in the US. It hasn't been used much to go after buyers (except for the unlucky ones who happen to be caught with a baggie of something in their back pocket), but that doesn't mean they won't in the future.

^ Yes, the analogue act has been used several times to prosecute sellers in the US. It hasn't been used much to go after buyers (except for the unlucky ones who happen to be caught with a baggie of something in their back pocket), but that doesn't mean they won't in the future.
Except when the DEA turned over UK buyers info. to their local authorities...

I have a question obviously there's one person or outfit it seems that is capable of producing al lad the used to people think that this chemical is being made buy a legitimate custom Synth company with licenses to handle the precursors involved probably located in the EU. or the think that this is being produced by a clandestine lab underground source: I'm not trying to source here I'm just trying to get a general idea of where its coming from that's what this thread is up names

I have a question obviously there's one person or outfit it seems that is capable of producing al lad the used to people think that this chemical is being made buy a legitimate custom Synth company with licenses to handle the precursors involved probably located in the EU. or the think that this is being produced by a clandestine lab underground source: I'm not trying to source here I'm just trying to get a general idea of where its coming from that's what this thread is up names

I've heard rumors about both and I don't think anyone who knows the truth will post the answer here.

Move the sale/production to another EU country, even if you don't ship to the UK you still have a huge market.

Around this time last year there were hardly any vendors anywhere advertising A-Lad & other lysergamides, perhaps one or two & neither of them had any reputation at all, no history in the RC scene & were generally thought to be scams. If dozens more Chinese Al-Lad vendors have appeared since Al-Lad really did arrive on the market that's every reason to believe they are also scammers hoping to cash in.

Along with the supposition that some new, non-LSD synth route has been discovered & the fact that I for one have heard of no other legitimate supplier suggests that there may well still be only one global supplier of Al-Lad.

I have no proof of this at all & I'm more than happy to be proven wrong!

Part of the reason that the supply of lysergamides (both quasi-legal and illegal) is so limited is because the precursors are so difficult to get. All lysergamides are derived from ergoloids, which are all of biological origin (ergopeptides are generally produced via fermentation of claviceps purpurea or claviceps paspali, which are more commonly known as ergot). There are only a handful of companies that have the expertise to produce ergoloids in significant yield, and most of them are in europe, north america, and russia. I have spent a good deal of time hunting for labs that produce ergoloids in china and india, and to no avail. After the pickard bust in 2001, the DEA preceded to place almost every single ergopeptide (the main class of precursors for lysergamides) in schedule 1 as drug precursors. I don't think the main limitation on grey market lysergamides is expertise, (most of the synthesis are straightforward enough) I think the main limitation is procuring these unsynthesizeable compounds that are the starting point for all lysergic acid xxx synthesis.

Even if they manage to construct a strain that produces large quantities of ergoloids, it still takes a very specific skill set to be able to get a productive culture. Moreover, that strain will likely be kept by the lab that produces it because it will give them a competitive advantage. The level of scrutiny that the (invariably large and corporate) companies that produce ergot alkaloids are under is fantastic...

Almost all ergoloids are watched by the UN as "known drug precursors". It's a very rare occurrence that any substantial amount disappears into the black market. The main reason LSD quality and quantity has been declining over the years is that the DEA is doing a very good job of figuring out who is supplying the black market and shutting them down. The same principal applies to XX-LAD and LSZ. Because the precursors are so closely watched, not many labs that work with the grey market crowd want to draw that kind of attention to themselves.

Last edited: