• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The AL-LAD Supply

AL-LAD hasn't been around before for several reasons. Lack of demand vs. cost and risk of synthesis for instance. It would be a venture that could cost tens of thousands if the synthesis fails. Supposedly a batch or two of Hofmanns were rumored to be LSB a few years back. I did examine the GC/MS analysis of these blotters and it was not totally in line with how LSD should appear, but I challenge that this could have been more-or-less a purity issue. Especially now that we have what we suspect GC/MS of AL-LAD and LSZ should appear, I am even more confident those blotters were in fact LSD. I don't know when we'll hear the end of that one. :D

In MXE's case, the Chinese end was clearly suffering from amphetamine psychosis or something. It all goes back to the fact RC vendors will use whoever is cheapest, quickest and asks fewest questions. I'm guessing they don't really do a lot of shopping around. They sure won't be making lysergamides soon, but numerous bioscience companies will right now if you've got the cash and some sort of credential.

Last edited:
I would dispute the fact that there has been no demand for a legal LSD derivative & suggest instead that in fact Al-Lad & others have been sought by vendors & punters for many years. I have certainly known of Al-Lad as a possible legal alternative for at least a few years & of course it appeared in TIHKAL many, many years ago. I am close to 100% certain that provided Western vendors were willing to pay for it, Chinese chemists would have made it, IF they could...

Having said that, money has been flowing more & more rapidly into the Western RC scene since the Mephedrone debacle, & it's possible that the sheer amount of cash available to spend on lyergide R&D in recent years (the NBOMe compounds brought huge profits, for a start!) might have kick-started the whole process & now that demand has been created we might see China filling the gap left by our Birtish Al-Lad vendors sabbatical.

If the technology & expertise to synth Al-Lad doesn't exist in China at the moment it is sure to soon enough, especially if some new easier, more reliable synth gets into the public eye!

I have heard from a very trustworthy source, that there is a second batch in the making aswell as a novel lisergamide in discussion of beeing synthed!
Seems like the good LAD is here to stay :D

I've also heard about a new batch coming from a few vendors. Supposedly end of December/beginning of January.

>a novel lisergamide in discussion of beeing synthed
Do you know which lysergamide?

i've recently purchased some more allad, claiming to be a new batch but same tabs as before. reliable vendor but could be old batch

I have talked to someone that has ordered AL-LAD blotz from overseas and they passed the Ehrlich reagent tests given.

Yeah ... I've heard it, too. But, I (we?) hear a lot of things all the time. I'm cautiously optimistic. (Probably more cautious than optimistic, but we'll see...)

I've also heard about a new batch coming from a few vendors. Supposedly end of December/beginning of January.

>a novel lisergamide in discussion of beeing synthed
Do you know which lysergamide?

I have heard the rumor, and if we have the same source, this is still a distant long term project.

The only thing I can say with reasonable certainty is that it will be UK law compliant. So not ETH-LAD and not PRO-LAD.

I actually don't know UK law that well. Can someone give us a crash course?

EDIT: Oh, and you now know exactly as much as I do, so please don't flood me with PMs.

You'll see more AL-LAD don't worry, and soon some ETH-LAD within months, you have my words ;)

One more anecdote to this useless thread of speculations.

The first vendor I bought AL-LAD from on that forum (the first vendor to stock AL-LAD, as far as I know) did say from the beginning that this was going to be a one time synth.

Sure, supply and demand dictates that it will be made available again, but the source lab might have it's own reasons to not take the risk again. Also, if it's really that easy to make, as some people seem to think, I'm sure we'd have seen the chinese labs mass produce it a long time ago, like with the phenethylamines and tryptamines.

EU labs are doing the right thing to supply more AL-LAD in a near future. I wouldn't worry a bit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard the rumor, and if we have the same source, this is still a distant long term project.

The only thing I can say with reasonable certainty is that it will be UK law compliant. So not ETH-LAD and not PRO-LAD.

I actually don't know UK law that well. Can someone give us a crash course?
Ah, no problem, I was just curious which one it was.

I'm not from the UK and not that familiar with UK law, but I read on another board that DAL, PARGY-LAD, CYP-LAD, LPD-824 and LSD-Pip should be UK legal. Or maybe it'll be something new (I wonder if 6-allyl-6-nor-lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide would be active?)?

But whatever it is, I'd love to see more lysergamide rcs on the market, every lysergamide that I've tried was enjoyable.

If I had to pick, AL-LAD. But LSZ is still one of my top-5 psychedelic rcs.

Got some Al-LAD locally(UK), from my Ketamine dealer, he probably got it from the road(never asked)

It was identical to the tabs I've seen pictured. Tested with an Erlich EZvials, but absolutely no colour change(yes I added the ball).

So don't assume everything is real Al-LAD, bound to be copycats using Nbomes.
Oral dosing would rule that out I suppose, but I binned them.
No point in reagent testing if you're going to ignore the results.

OP don't worry about it. LSD or at least very high dose actual LSD, is going to become even more rare and even more hypothetically expensive, and AL-LAD and LSZ will flood the market and hypothetically be sold as "LSD".

That is your own opinion I would imagine someone with 5000+ Post would avoid speculation.

Got some Al-LAD locally(UK), from my Ketamine dealer, he probably got it from the road(never asked)

It was identical to the tabs I've seen pictured. Tested with an Erlich EZvials, but absolutely no colour change(yes I added the ball).

It was bound to happen eventually, too bad it was a nbome, could have at least given you lsd :)

>LSD or at least very high dose actual LSD, is going to become even more rare and even more hypothetically expensive, and AL-LAD and LSZ will flood the market and hypothetically be sold as "LSD".
Lsd is actually cheaper than al-lad/lsz so that wouldn't really make sense.

Wish you had posted about this before doing so...

There is a lot of shit out there about people posting about the elrich test kits with LSD on Bluelight despite people not having actual experience - just speculating and throwing people off.

With these kits, you can sometimes struggle to get a reaction at all, as in nothing happens, because there is so little of the lysergimide present - e.g. 100ug - generally LSD blotter is 40-50ug. I've had blotter at an accurate 90ug give take few ug and these also did not create a reaction with these kits and it was some great quality blotter, some of the best I've had in fact.

Same with the AL-LAD, if anything this was good indication they were legit. Generally if there's something else on it the dose is going to have to be 500ug+ (especially for NBOMEs) and so it's more likely to give a reaction, but it wont be the same reaction as with a lysergimide.

LSD isn't disappearing any time soon either, while these lysergimides are great there is a reason LSD is the selected one out of them all really. It is the best for the complete rounded experience, for having the best results in therapy etc in my opinion (out of lysergimides) and the most 'magical' feeling for a recreational experience.

Pieces of LSZ and AL-LAD blotter from my vendor were tested by our police lab (we have a local HR organization that offers free testing of drugs, you just bring them in, they send them to the police lab for testing) and confirmed to be what he's claiming. Plus an acquaintance was busted with some LSZ blotters (don't know from which vendor), police tested them and confirmed it was a legal substance. He didn't get a copy of the results, but nbomes are illegal here, so that wasn't in them.

Moral of the story? If you want to be sure and are lucky to have such an org available to you have them tested.